Bishounen Contest

After School Dating Club

To Suho, Bishounen contest is something that he has never experienced before. The idea of guys dressing up as girls is absolutely bizarre for him. In the end, he decided that he'd watch and see how the events fold out. The whole male population school seem to be excited at the event since Suho caught himself eavesdropping at some of the conversations around him, discussing about who could win the contest. 

Luhan is the one who is running at the top from all the rumours, which he has been hearing. The girls, on the other hand, are offering their friends in makeup and outfits to make the contestants from each house look pretty as anything. 

On the day of the contest, which was the Friday before the school officially closes for one week after the mid-term exams, the whole school atmosphere was buzzing with excitement for the contest. 

"Mr.Kim and Mr.Wu," Professor Oh was beaming at them at their last class of the day. Both of them were stunned and stiffly smiled at the Professor. "Yes, Professor?" both of them asked awkwardly. 

"Why do you two look so stiff?" Professor Oh smiled. Both of them smiled unnaturally even more at her smile. "I was going to ask what are you two doing for the holidays." 

"Oh oh," Kris stuttered, "that..," he paused for a while, "I guess we'll be in our dorms mostly, Professor." Kris nodded, "While studying," he added. Suho bit his lower lip to not let out laughter and he felt Kris nudging him in the ribs. Kris is a lazy student who hardly touches his books unless necessary, it's a wonder he does well in exams. 

Both of them rushed back to Suho's room to see how Luhan turned out. Sehun made sure that Luhan had maximum help by nagging his best friend DaeEun from Hera. When both of them stepped into the room, Sehun was giggling as if he has gone out of his mine, while hugging a pillow. Kris raised his eyebrow and shook his head in dismay as if to say, "I cannot deal with this kid anymore." 

"Luhan sunbae, are you alright in there?" a girl in short hair, who obviously is DaeEun, dressed in a boys' uniform, which was way too big on her, was standing in front of the bathroom. 

"I'm alright! Just trying to pull up the side zips!" a muffled voice came out from the bathroom. 

"How on earth did you get her in?" Suho asked, obviously shocked at the sight of DaeEun since girls are not allowed in the dorm. Sehun chuckled and rubbed his chin proudly, "Ladies and gentlemen, it has been the capable Oh Sehun," he annouced with a dramatic bow, which earned him a playful smack on the head from Kris. 

"Owwwwwwh~ Hyungggggggggg~" Sehun pouted and rubbed the back of his head, "it hurts." 

"Stop pretending," Kris scolded with dark expression, "I know it doesn't hurt." Sehun chuckled and turned away from him. 

"How did you get DaeEun in?" Suho slight pointed at the girl, who was now shuffling left and right on her feet in uneasiness. 

"Relax Suho hyung, I just put a wig on her and got her in while the head of dorm wasn't looking," Sehun answered innocently. "It's easy, hyung. Especially if you're Oh Sehun." Kris started laughing as Sehun ended his sentence, which caused Sehun to glare at Kris. 

"Here we are. I did a good job, didn't I? Sehun?" DaeEun announced as the petite frame reappeared from the bathroom. 

Suho stopped breathing for a while as he witnessed the figure emerged. Luhan is too pretty for his own good. His pale skin, his features, all perfectly dolled with makeup and the long, brown wig brought in more loveliness to Luhan's soft features. Suho couldn't break his eyes off Luhan for some time. 

"Suho~ Suho~" someone poked him at the shoulder. "Huh?" Suho replied as his senses kicked back in, "Yeah?" 

"You're blushing," it was Kris who poked him and started chuckling, "grab a hold of yourself." Suho bit his lip and laughed nervously. He didn't realize that he had been staring at Luhan for too long. "I'm sorry," he apologized to Luhan, who nodded and smiled softly, which caused Suho's heart to miss a few beats. God, I need to snap out of this, Suho thought to himself as he diverted his intense stare away from Luhan. 

"Where's Kyungsoo and Jongin?" Sehun looked around the room and asked. "They said they'll be at the contest," Luhan answered, "I texted them a while ago." 

"Let's GO!!!!!!" Sehun happily shouted and walked with a half-skip, leading the crowd. 

"They really did go all out with this bishounen contest" Suho remarked as he entered the hall, which was redecorated to a point that it's almost unrecognizable. All of the tables were removed and there was a massive stage in the middle, where the contestants are going to stand. 

The contests was composed of just two rounds, one where the contestants stood with their outfits to show how they are dressed and one where they showed off what skills they had. Luhan chose to showcase his singing skills. Suho thought Luhan looked the best amongst the crowds but he kept the thought to himself to stop the guys from teasing him of being infatuated with Luhan. 

The result was annouced by Zeus' one and only head boy, Kim Heechul, who served as an MC for the bishounen contest. 

"Ahem~ everyone. It's Heechul Heechul Kim Heechul~~~" he introduced himself playfully, "so, I am going to announce the winner of our bishounen of the year. Remember, you are allowed to kiss our bishounen for a week. But, only on the cheeks, guys." 

He waved the envelope in his hand, "here, I have the results with me. I am going to announce the winner," he opened the envelope and pulled out the card, "Woah~ not a surprise here. It's Luhan!!!!!" the crowd erupted into cheer, "and he won by a landslide!!!" Heechul added. Luhan, who was standing on the stage, put his right hand on his forehead in a helpless expression and started laughing in embarrassment. Everyone was cheering for him. Kim Heechul walked over to him with a crown and placed it on Luhan's head. Luhan, who was still laughing in uneasiness, walked to the middle of the stage and bowed to everyone. 

Zeus' students - including Suho, Kris, Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun - were cheering happily and laughing, because they all know that they have a guilt-free permission to harrass Luhan for a week and Luhan can't do anything. 

Suho looked at Kris, who was laughing his head off nearby, and said "So, Kris, we're going to have a really fun week, right?" Kris, who was clutching his stomach from extreme laughter nodded. 

"Yup, we're going to have one heck of a week." 

Note: I hope you guys remember me. I am so sorry that I left the story for a long time. I was really emotional with Kris' departure from EXO. I even thought about stopping the series but I really love writing this story so I left it as it is. I am going to write this story as OT12. I am not planning to leave Kris out nor stop writing this series. If you are OT11 supporter, who cannot handle the thought of OT12, I am very sorry to hurt your feelings but it is the decision I made to keep writing this enjoyable series of mine. Thank you for reading.