TELL ME

i'm sorry mom

 

NO ONE POV

You opened the door slowly and saw no one there. You really want to avoided Kris cause you really tired. You know that he will asked you everything about your date and why you didn't picked up all his calls.

You went straigted to your room but suddenly Kris pulled your wrist hurtly.

''Auchhhh'' you cried. ''Where did you go? Why you didn't answer all my calls and reply all my message?'' he said coldly.

'' I......I..'' your voice cracks.You tried to speak but nothing come out from you throat.

''TELL ME!'' he shouted while pushed you hard against wall. ''Awwww it's really hurt Kris''

''This is your punishment for not listen to your dad'' he smirk. Kris tied your hand tightly with a rope and pushed you hardly on bed.

''Don't ever ever come out from this room dear, or else i will do something worst than this'' he left the room and slammed the door.

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

You felt someone kissed your lips roughly, you opened your eyes and it's Kris. You broke the kiss in shocked.You felt a little bit scared after what he did to you last night.

He come closer to you but you stop him. ''Don't come closer''

''Is it hurt?'' he asked while untied the rope. ''What do you think?'' you said coldly. You admit that you love him but you hate that Kris. You hate when he do that.

''I'm sorry Hana. I can't stop myself from hurting you. I'm sorry." he begged.

''Hmmh ok i'll forgive you but promise me you won't do that again'' he nodded ''I promise''

''Go wash up, we have to pick your mom at airport'' he gave you a towel.

Ohhh yeah today is the day. The last day Kris will be sweet or nice to you and he will be your dad back.

You don't know what you should feel. You should be happy because your mom is back but.......Kris... you have to let him go.

''Kris are you going to let me go because of mom''you asked.

''No! Why should i? I love you Hana. I won't let you go''

''Promise me'' you show him your little finger. '' Yeah i promise''

 

 

That's all for todayyyyyyy.. Goodnyte...... :D