mom!!!

i'm sorry mom

NO ONE POV

 

 

Both of you went to the airport to fetch your mom. It was an akward time when you and Kris in the car.

It was silent both of you doesn't speak anything until Kris suddenly held your hand and put in on his lap.

''Something wrong?'' Kris asked.

Are you stupid or what Kris of course it is. (you thought.)

''Nothing'' you answered shortly.

You pulled your hand back from Kris's lap and put in on yours.

''Are you nervous'' he whispered to your ear seductively make you shiver.

''Fo..for what?'' you deny it.

''Your mom will know about us?''

''No i am not. I miss her and can't wait to see her'' you lied.

''Really? Or you actually scared about.... us?'' he smirk.

''Kris, let's stop this i don't want mom sad because of us'' you cried.

''WHAT? STOP THIS? NO I WON'T!'' he shouted.

You don't know how to respond, so you just kept quite. You really wanna tell Kris that you are very scared but you can't, because in real life Kris is your stepfather and nobody can change that fact.

 

 

KRIS POV

 

It was very silent in the car. I know that Hana is in pressure. I don't want to push her but i don't want her to kept silent so i decided to ask her.

I held her hand and put in on my lap. It was cold so i just held it tighter. ''Something wrong?'' i asked.

''Nothing'' she answered and pull back her hand.

I was very shocked with her reaction.

''Are you nervous'' i whispered.

''Fo..for what?'' her voice cracked and i know she was lying.

''Your mom will know about us?''

''No i am not. I miss her and can't wait to see her''

''Really? Or actually scared about ....us'' I smirk.

''Kris, let's stop this i don't want mo to get hurt because of us'' she said.

What? She want us to stop this? WHAT THE HELL.

''WHAT? STOP THIS? NO I WON'T'' I shouted angrily at her.

She doesn't respond and i know i hurt her. But i can't stop myself. How can she asked me to stop loving her. It hurt me a lot.

 

AT AN AIRPORT

NO ONE POV

 

 

I'ts been 30 minutes you and Kris in the car. You are really tired and sleepy even you are not the one who driving.

You want to take a nap for a while, but you felt sorry for Kris for driving alone. Kris also told you to sleep but you refuced.

''Cahhhhh let's go'' Kris said. You opened the door and you felt your leg shaking.

Both of you went in the airport and look for your mom. You saw someone that really look like your mom.

You waved at her and she did the same thing.''KRIS! HANA!'' your mom shouted.

Kris turned to her direction and smile. You looked at Kris and noticed it. You felt pained but you just ignore it.

Your mom ran towards you and Kris and hugged you tightly. You missed your mom and hugged her back. Your mom broke the hugged and kiss your forehead.

''I miss you dear, and i hope you miss me too'' she teased.

''Of course mom i miss you like hell'' you said while rolling your eyes.

You took glance at Kris and he just gave you his warm smile. I love you Kris (you thought)

 

Hello!!! I am sorry guys for longgggg time no update. I am veryyyyy sorry T_T   

It is  because i can't update using my tablet. i have to use my laptop.. but my dad used it for his work. i am sorry..