LETMESENDYOU

i'm sorry mom

LEE KWANG SOO POV

 

I make my way to Hana's room but suddenly someone pulled my wrist hard. I looked back and sow Hana's father or in fact STEPFATHER Kris. I barely know him but i can feel something about him that bothered me.

''What are you doing here'' he asked me coldly with his pokerface on.

I glared at him and pulled my wrist back from his gripped.

''Tshhh whatever'' i hissed.

I went straighted to Hana's room and plopped myself beside her. I studied her beauty face. Her brows, her eyes, her nose and the last part of her that make me crazy........ her lips.

''Hana wake up baby, i'm here'' i whispered to her ear make her giggled.

She opened her eyes slowly and hugged me. I was taken back because of her actions but i hugged her back.

''I know you are here that's why....'' before she could finished her sentence i kisse her cheek.

''I miss you baby'' i whispered. ''I miss you too oppa'' she gave me a quick peck on cheek back.

''I think you should get ready now now, oppa will send you to school like usual'' i said.

''Yesssssss thanks oppa''

 

HANA'S POV

 

Kwangsoo oppa woke me up this morning. Yeah he always did that before he went study in Europe.

I went to bathroom and did my morning routine.  I'm done with bathing but then i realized that i forgot to brought my towel. I tried to searched it but it's none.

''Ahhhh why this always happened to me''

''Kwangsoo oppa are you there'' i shouted.

''Yes baby i'm here. Why? You forgot to brings your towel again?'' he asked.

''Oh... yeah haha.. can you?''

''Arasso wait there and don't forget to cover your body'' he teased.

''Yah oppa since when you become this ert? I will tell Insung oppa''

''Tshh such a baby. Yah baby open the door how can i give this to you? ''

Oh yeah i forgot about it. I slightly opened the door and snatched my towel from him.

''Thanks oppa'' i said.

''Welcome baby. Takes your time oppa will wait outsides'' he said.

I wore my uniform quickly and combed my wavy hair. I tied my hair into high ponytail and put some light make up.

 

 

KRIS POV

 

I saw it. I saw everything. I saw all the drama between Hana and that guy. I wanted to punched that guy really hard but i know i can't.

BABY? SERIOUSLY BABY? WHO DO HE THINK HE ARE TO CALLED MY HANA LIKE THAT! BABY???????

I went straighted to the dining table and waiting for the food that my wife cook.

Sometimes i didn't understand with Heabin, even we are actually rich but why she told me not to get a maid. I felt sorry for her.

Hana's voice brought me back to reality. ''Hana, Kwangsoo let's eat'' Heabin said.

''Woahhhhh aunty i really missed your pancakes'' that guy said.

''Really? So come on you can eat all of them'' Heabin said.

''Huh really? What about me and dad?'' Hana suddenly spoke up.

I don't know why but Hana's word make me smile.

''Hehe. Come on baby let's eat. We will share it together'' seriously can i just kill this guy.

''What do you want oppa?'' Hana asked.

''As usual'' he said.

What's his problem he can take it by himself right.

Hana smile and put a slice of pancakes and honey on it. Seriously i can't stand anymore seeing both of them together like this. Acted like a lovey dovey couple seriously make me wanna puke.

''Hana let me send you'' i said coldly and kept my serious face. 

''It's ok dad Kwangsoo oppa wi.......''

''LET ME SEND YOU!'' i shouted and slamed the table. I went straighted to my car and started the engine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

HELLO GUYS !!!!

How was this chapter i hope it's fine..

end of this chapter ..... thanks for all the comments and thanks for subscribe it.....