a date

i'm sorry mom

 

 

While both of you eating, your phone ringgg. You took your phone and look it's Kwangsoo.

''Hello oppa.''

''Oppa where are you?''

''Wanna meet?''

''Alright.You wanna pick me up? ''

''Ok byeee.''

''Is it that guy?'' Kris glared.

''hmmh? who?'' you asked even you know he actually pointed to Kwangsoo.

''Hahhhhhh. your boyfriend.'' he sighted. ''Yeah'' you nodded.

''Why?'' he said without looking or glance at you.

''He asked me out for a date'' you teased.

His eyes widen and his face become red. You know he will explode anytime so you quickly kiss his cheek.

''What was that for?'' he chuckled. ''Nothing''

''But, do you really wanna go date with him?'' he asked and hope you will say no.

''Yeahhhh'' you nodded. ''Ok fine just go ahead'' ''Thanks oppa'' you chuckled.

 

 

 

 

After you wash up

 

''KNOCK KNOCK!'' ''I think he is here'' you said happily. You opened your door and it's Kwangsoo.

''Hey are you ready'' he asked nervously.''Yup! But why you look nervous oppa?'' you chuckled.

''Hehe i am'' he rubbed his back neck with his hand.

''Kris i'm going!'' you shouted. ''Wait, if i call you, you MUST answer it. If i message you please reply. And.....''

''What? I'm going out with my bestfriend not a stranger dad'' you sighted.

''Just follow it if you want to go, if not just go in'' he said coldly.

''Ok i will dad. Bye''

 

Both of you went to the park and mall together until night. Kris keep calling you but you just ignore him and set your phone in silent. Both of you spent time together till 11 p.m.

''This is the best day ever oppa. I miss you and i will never forget this day. I hope we will spend time together always'' you hugged him.

''Of course we can Hana.'' he hugged you back.

''Oppa i think i should go in now'' you said. ''Uhhh yes sure, go inside quickly or you will get cold'' he kissed your cheek.

Your eyes widen because of his action. ''Oh...ok oppa. Byeee.'' you waved at him.

 

 

 

I'm sorry guys if i make a short story and update late. I just on my acc but  didn't have much time to write. I am really sorry for make you guys wait.. T_T