Shopping

i'm sorry mom

HANA POV

In three days, the wedding will be on. I don't know why i am getting so nervous maybe more than my mom. It's been two days that jerk had stayed in my house. Seriously i am not COMFORTABLE at all. How can that jerk will be my father, i mean stepfather. I don't know why he kept stared me with his seductive eyes. It makes me wanna kill him now.

 

                                                 

                                                                     

 

"Hana hurry up, we will go shopping today" your mom shout. "WHAT? SHOPPING? YAHOOOOOO!!! I will spend a lot of times with my mom today. YAHOOOOO!" you shout. "Mom i'm ready. Let's go." you said while smile at your mom. "Are you guys ready?" You heard a very familiar voice coming towars you and your mom. "Mom are this guy coming along?" you ask while raised up your brow."Of course dear. we gonna buy our wedding suit" your mom said. "But mom i thought we are going to spend time together. ONLY BOTH OF US since we haven't lately" you pout. "We will dear, but not now okay" your mom kiss your cheek.

 

 

In the mall

 

Your mom and Kris ignored you like you are a stranger. "I am not jealous just because my mom give a lot attention to that guy. I AM NOT!" you tried to calm yourself.Your mom and Kris entered the boutique to buy their wedding suit. while you had to sat at the bench by yourself. "Ehem" you heard Kris voice again. "What do you want jerk? You are supposed to be there with my mom" you pointed to the boutique. "Nothing.... just want to spend time with my daughter...... soon" he teased."Do you want me to kill you now?" you asked coldly."WOW! Hahahaha stop calling me jerk or ert cause i will be your dad next week" he smirk. "Are you hungry dear? Let me treat you lunch" he whispered to your ear.

 

 

 

I'm sorry if this chapter ..it is because i don't have any idea. but i promise i'll do my best for the next chapter..