you jerk

i'm sorry mom

 

 

''Yah what do you mean not bad? Ishhhhh you are such a jerk'' you cursed.

He stop eating and glared at you angrily. He went straighted to his room and slammed the door as loud as he can.

You don't know why he suddenly become cold to you.

 

KRIS POV

I slammed the door as loud as i can to make sure she hear it. I layed on my bed and tried to sleep but i can't.

I opened my eyes back and started to played with my phone. ''What's wrong with me? I not supposed to mad at her. I not supposed to slammed my door. Arrrrggghhhh i really wanna kill myself.''

Suddenly someone knocked my door and i know it's Hana. ''Come in'' i shouted.

''Kris'' she slightly opened the door. She looked scared and it's hurt me like hell.

She sat on the edge of my bed and held my hand.

''Kris, i'm sorry for called you jerk just now. I know i am wrong. I'm sorry'' she cried.

I hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead. '' You don't have to dear, i am sorry.I didn't mean to mad at you or slammed the door. I don't know why but i hate when you hugged that guy.''

She broke the hugged and looked at my eyes. ''You are ot mad at me because i've called you jerk?'' she asked.

''Of course not you always called me that'' i said coldly.

''YAH I THOUGHT YOU MAD AT ME BECAUSE I'VE CALLED YOU JERK!'' she exploded.

''Don't worry dear, i won't mad at you just because of that silly things'' i smirk and pulled her into hugged again.

After 15 minutes both of us sleep on the same bed.

 

                                                                               end of the POV

 

HANA POV

IN THE MORNING

I opened my eyes and felt a big warm arm hugged my waist from back and i know it is Kris. I turned to my back to face him and i saw his handsome and perfect face.

I want to touch his face but then i realized that he is my dad.

I tried to wake up but suddenly Kris pulled my hand back cause me to fell on his top.

''If you wanna touch my lovely face just touch it, i don't mind'' he smirk.

''Yah do you think i really want to?'' i almost yelled.

He nodded. ''Of course you want, you sleep with me all night'' he teased.

''But that.....'' ''shhhhhh don't say anything dear'' he put his finger on my lip and hugged me tightly.

''No one can take you from me. You are mine'' he whispered .