outstation

i'm sorry mom

 

Today he will become my real stepfather.

The wedding will be on at 3p.m. and now it's 12p.m. (Hana's thought)

"Hana can you please ask Kris to come to my room?" your mom shouted.

"Ok mom!!" you yelled back.

"Kris my mom asked you to go to her room" you said gently.

"Ok dear" he smirk.

''Can you stop calling me dear" you asked angrily.

Suddenly he went straighted towards you and cupped your cheek with his warm hand.

"Wh.... what are you doing Kris?"

"Shhhhhh" he put his finger on your lip.

"Today i'll be your dad but i want you to know something about me. I......I LOVE YOU more than a daughter'' he confessed.

'' What are you talking about Kris? You are going to be my dad,my mom husband" you whispered.

"I know because of that i want you to know now" he said.

"Hana i asked you to asked Kris to come to my room not pick a fight with him'' your mom said angrily.

"I'm coming dear. I just wanna play with my daughter'' he smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 DAYS LATER

 

''Hana, my assistant called me just now and i have to go outstation, maybe for 2 weeks.You have to stay with Kris ok.'' your mom said urgently.

"WHAT? OUTSTATION?'' you yelled.

''Yes dear''

''Mom, i don't mind if you wanna bring dad along '' you have to call him dad since three days ago.

''No dear if Kris come along who will take care of you'' your mom said and kiss your cheek.

''But i can.....'' you haven't finished your sentences Kris cut it.

''I will take care of our daughter don't worry dear'' Kris hugged your mom.

''I know i can trust you Kris" your mom said.

''Hana you have to do what Kris ask you and never pick a fight with your DAD ok!"

You just nodded ''ok mom, don't worry ok and take care'' you said while kiss your mom cheek.