Restaurant

i'm sorry mom

"Are you hungry dear? Let me treat you lunch" he whispered to your ear.

 

 

 

 

"Y...YAH! What are you doing ert?" you cried. "Of course i am! You have to treat me" you said while walking. Suddenly you felt like a warm big hand held your hand. "Yah! Let go of my hand ert" you shout angrily. "Why? Can't i? I am your dad" he smirk. "NO! YOU ARE NOT! LET ME GO!" you shout. "Ok but please don't shout at your dad Hana" he smirk. "Stop smirking jerk" you pinched his cheek. "Are you just pinched my cheek? Omg, nobody do that to me before" he said awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Welcome to our restaurant sir? What do you want to order?" the waitress ask you and Kris with her friendly smile.''Give me kimbab, kimchi fried rice, bibimbap,dukbokki and watermelon juice" you smirk at Kris."Uhh... How about you sir?" she pointed to Kris. "Give me an apple juice." "How about food sir?" the waitress ask again. "It's okay i'm sure she can't finish her food" he smirk. "Yah of course i can!" you shout."Haha really? If you can't i will kiss you" he said while wink at you. "Eyaaaaaakkkkkk...you are such a ert" you almost shouted. ''Enjoy the food'' the same waitress served. "Both of you look good together" she teased. "Oh thank you. But actually he is my future......." ''FUTURE HUSBAND" Kris cutted while smile on his face."Now you relized why your mom love him.It is because of his smile. You came back to reality after heard Kris called your name. "Hana what's wrong?" he asked concernly."No...nothing." "You better finish all this or...." he leaned closer to you "you want me to kiss you?" he whispered. "Yah stop it jerk" you yelled.