stop calling me DAD

i'm sorry mom

 

 

NO ONE POV

Both of you were watching movies together and Kris treated you very well like you are his wife.

''Kris...'' you called him. ''Hmmh'' ''Can i ask you something?'' you asked.

''What is it dear?''

''Why did you treat me like this? Yeah you know, you treat me like i am your wife'' you said nervously.

''Because i love you Hana. I love you from the first time we met. You make me crazy Hana''  he said with his soft tone.

''But you are my.....'' ''STOP CALLING ME DAD KIM HANA!!!'' he shouted angrily.

You are very shocked when Kris shouted at you.Your eyes become watery and suddenly you felt tears falling down to your cheek.

Kris looked at you and saw that you are crying. He kneeled down infront you you and hugged you.

''I didn't mean to shouted at you dear, it just i hate when you call me dad'' he said.

I'm sorry kris'' you said between sob.

Kris kiss you.Your eyes widen in shocked and you tried to pull back but kris push his lip more.

You pushed him hardly and both of you broke the kiss.

''No we can't do this'' you cried.

''Why? I love you. I love you more than myself.Please i love you Kim Hana. give me one chance only one'' he begged.

''but i don't know'' ''do you love me?'' You nodded. ''So let's make it'' he said

 

BUT SUDDENLY....................................................................................

 

''grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'' your stomatch growled. ''Look like someone hungry'' he teased.

''Come on i'll cook for you.''

 

IN THE KITCHEN

''want me to help?'' you asked. ''No! just sit there and i'll cook''

''but i really wanna help you'' you pout.

'' you can help me anything but not in kitchen.'' ''ok fine''

 

''BREAKFAST READY" kris shouted. ''wow it's look delicious kris''

While both of you eating, your phone ringgg. You took your phone and look it's Kwangsoo.

''Hello oppa.''

''Oppa where are you?''

''Wanna meet?''

''Alright.You wanna pick me up? ''

''Ok byeee.''