difficult

i'm sorry mom

 

 

HANA POV

Mom went straighted towards Kris and kissed his lip. It's really hurt me but what can i do? He is her HUSBAND. That's fact.

''I miss you sooooo much Kris. I know you miss me too babe.''

''Yeah i am dear. I miss you sooo much'' he kissed mom back.

I never thought you will be chessy like this infront of me Kris. Argggh Hana please forget about your relationship with him for a while and give your mom time.

''Soooo are you guys having fun together?''  Yes mom we are and i don't think we can be like that now.

''Yes we are dear, and i never know that Hana can cook curry'' I can feel he actually glance at me.

''Of course babe, look at her mom. Right Hana''

''Pssst'' I hissed. Both of you seriously annoyed me right now.

'' Ouhhh dear i think our daughter annoyed right now'' she chuckled.

''Yes mom i am. Can't both of you please hurry up, i wanna go home.'' Yeah i know i am starting to be a rude daughter now, but seriously i can't stand with them.

''Ahhhh baby i wanna spend my time with both of you. Let's go shopping together, pleaseeeeeee.....''

My mom used her aegyo to win my heart. '' Ok mom. But please stop that cause you look ugly with it''

''Hahaha ok dear but with this aegyo your dad fall in love with me. Right Kris'' she teased.

Yeah my mom didn't bother it because we always like this. My mom is actually pretty, if you didn't know her you will think that she is 25 not 35.

 

 

 

 

AT SHOPPING MALL

 

As usual my mom and Kris walked together like a sweet couple while me..... walked alone like an idiot.

''TZZZZZZZZZZ'' suddenly my phone vibrated.

I unlocked my phone and read the messaged. It's from my beloved oppa.

 

FROM: KWANGSOO OPPA

Hana ah, where are you? Oppa went to your house

but no one there. Let's have lunch together today.

Pleaseeeeee.. Oppa love you <3

 

You chuckled when you read it. You really love him. He can be your brother, friend and sometimes he can be a good husband too.

 

 

TO: KWANGSOO OPPA

Ok oppa let's have lunch together.

Btw oppa mom is back. We are spending time together at mall.

Actually not we just both of them. Oppa can you come here?

***** MALL? I LOVE YOU TOO <3 <3

 

I send the messaged and looked for both of them. Suddenlt i heard Kris called me.

''Hana what are you doing here alone?'' he asked me worriedly.

''Nothing. Where's mom?'' i asked.

'' There'' he pointed to the one of the boutique.

''Ohhh. By the way Kris, can we have lunch here''

''Ok dear i will go ask your mom'' he gave me a quick kissed on my lips.

Kris you are the one who make things difficult.