NEW DAD!

i'm sorry mom

HANA! HANA! HANA!

You opened your small eyes after heard your mom called your name."Ne omma! Please don't shout you will make me DEAF!" you shout back. You got up from your bed and went straight to your bathroom to wash up."Oh god look at me, i forgot to take my towel!'. You came out from your bathroom and look for your towel."Ahhh here you are" you said to yourself. "Oh i'm sorry" suddenly you heard a male voice. You turn your face to look at him. You saw a tall handsome guy standing beside you while smirk.You quickly wraped your milky body with your towel and shouted at him. "YAH! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? GET OUT YOU ERT! you shout as loud as you can. You chased that guy out and suddenly tears fell down from your eyes.You don't know why but you still wanna cry.After you wash up, you wore a plain white shirt and your slim cut jean.It look perfect with your leg. You went downstairs and straight to the living room. You saw that guy hugged your mom tightly. "Yah! LET MY MOM GO YOU ERT!" you cried. "Hana don't talk to Kris like that darling, it's RUDE!" your mom pinched your arm. "AWWWW IT'S HURT MOM." you cried. "I wanted to introduced you to your new dad, Kris. "WHAT? NEW DAD? Mom are you going to marry AGAIN? WITH THIS GUY? your mom nodded. "We are going to marry next week" your mom said while kiss that guy cheek. "Ueeeekk i just want to vomited" you teased. "Mom you can't marry this guy....." ''KRIS!" your mom added. "Yeah Kris, you can't marry him he look much younger than you" you glared at Kris. " Of course we can, we love each other" your mom teased back. "Ok fine, if you really want to marry this ert just go on, i won't stop you. But if this ert hurt you..... i am the one who gonna kill him" you pointed at Kris. "Thanks dear i know you'll accept Kris" your mom hugged you.

 

So... how the first chapter? I hope you will enjoy it. This is my first fanfic, because of that i'm getting soooooo nervous.. Actually my friend told me that she had enjoyed something like stepfather fanfic.. so i decided to do one for her and post it.. thank you.