wake her up

i'm sorry mom

NO ONE POV

 

''HANA! HANA! DINNER IS READY!'' your mom shouted from kitchen.

''Ok mom'' you shouted back. You got up from your bed and changed something more comfortable.

From the stairs you can see your mom and Kris hugged each other and it hurt you.

You want to cry and scream loudly but you just hold it and continue walking.

You sat infront your mom while Kris sat beside you. You felt shocked cause you thought that he will sit beside your mom.

You came back to reality after you heard your mom called you.

''N..Neh omma'' you shuttered.

''Are you okay with Kris? I meant you can get along with him?'' your mom asked.

''Huh?'' you looked at Kris and nodded. ''Neh i'm fine with him omma. We are not fighting anymore'' you teased.

Kris glared at you and kicked your chair leg make you jump. You ignored him and contineu to eat.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

LEE KWANG SOO POV

I'm on my way to Hana's house. I want to wake her up and send her to school. Yeah i always do that since i have to replace  her brother, Minhyuk before i studied in Europe. '' Huh i really miss that guy''

IN HANA'S HOUSE

I knocked the door for a few times. The door burst open revealed Hana's mom infront of me. She hugged me tightly and i hugged her back.

''Look like you really miss me huh aunty'' i and broke the hugged.

''Yeah i really miss you my son. What are you doing here at this time? You should rest.'' she asked.

'' Eyyyyy why? can't i?''

''Haha you are still like before son. Come in''

''Actually i want to send Hana to her school. Can I?'' i asked.

''Of course dear. Go to Hana's room and wake her up, i will prepared breakfast for you guys'' she said while wink at me.

 

 

I'm sorry guys if i didn't update. I hope you guys can wait it. I have to work at my uncle restaurant this month until school. So i didn't have time to update.. I am so sorryyyyy...