lunch

i'm sorry mom

 KRIS POV

 

We went to ***** MALL because Heabin said that she wanted to spent time together.

I walked with Haebin while Hana just walked alone with her boring face. I know what she felt right now but what can i do? I can't just leave Heabin and went to Hana.

''Kris what do you think about this?'' Heabin asked make me came back to reality.

''Yeah it's look suit with you dear'' i winked at her make her blushed.

''Really? I should buy this right'' I nodded.

'' By the way where's Hana?'' she asked.

'' It's ok dear let me search for her.''  '' Ok babe i will pay this first'' she said while gave me quick kissed on my lips.

 

I saw Hana texting someone while smiling.

''Hana what are you doing here alone?''

''Nothing. Where's mom?'' she asked.

'' There''  i pointed to the boutique.

''Ohhh. By the way Kris, can we have lunch here''  she asked.

''Ok dear i will go ask your mom'' i gave her a quick kissed on her lips. I really missed that lips.

Suddenly her phone ringing.

''Hello oppa!!''  I bet it's that giraffe.

''Oppa where are you? We will wait oppa at **** Restaurant'' WHAT? Don't ever said that he will lunch together with us.

''Ohh ok arasso''

 

 

 

NO ONE  POV

 

''Who is that?'' Kris asked with his cold tone.

''Kwangsoo oppa. We are going lunch with him at **** Restaurant''

''WHAT! I THOUGHT WE ARE GOING TO LUNCH TOGETHER JUST THREE OF US!!!'' he shouted like a crazy monster.

''Yah please don't shout monster. Yup he is the one who asked me first and i am very sure mom will accept it'' you said while rolling your eyes.

You just walked away to your mom pretend like nothing happend while Kris just stay there shocked with your answer.

'What's wrong with her? Am i wrong?' Kris thought.

 

 

You went straight to your mom and hugged her neck from back. ''Omma''

''Ohh Hana you suprised me'' your mom shocked.

''Huhu sorry mom'' you chuckled.

''By the way mom Kwangsoo oppa asked us for lunch at **** Restaurant''

''Really? That's great i miss him soooo much. When did he came back?'' she asked.

'' Wait mom why don't you ask him later. You asked me like i am his wife'' your mom chuckled.

''Ne arasso''

 

Three of you went to the **** Restaurant and met Kwangsoo.

''OPPA!'' you ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Suddenly Kwangsoo kissed your cheek make you blush.

''Awwwww look at them sweet right babe. You guys need a room'' your mom teased.

''Mom!'' you blush even more while Kwangsoo just smile widely.

You felt like someone stared at you with an anger but you just ignored it.

You broke the hugged and asked kwangsoo to sat beside you, Kris infront you while your mom beside him.

''What do you want to eat Hana?'' Kris asked you and his eyes never leave you.

He keep staring you like you are his prey.

''uhh.......give me.....'' ''jjampong and watermelon juice right'' Kwangsoo cut it.

''yeah'' you smile. ''I asked her not you'' Kris said with annoyed tone.

''uhh i'm sorry then''

''No need to apologised oppa, it's not your fault'' you held kwangsoo hand.

 

AFTER LUNCH

 

Three of you went back to your home. You want to spend time with Kwangsoo but Kris stopped you. You really mad at him.

 When you guys arrived home, you quickly ran towards your room and sleep.

 

Halllloooo!!! End of this chapter.. i hope you guys like it ^^