5

Out Of Bounds

On the note, a familiar handwriting was imprinted.

[Meet me at the house of mirror.]

Eric knew whom that handwriting belonged to, the person that was close to him, so close that he could call him family. Not wasting any more time, he picked Gomdori up and started running toward the house of mirror. Beads of sweat were dripping down from his face and body, he could have transformed back into devil form but his mind was clouded by the thought of Andy's safety. All he could think of was running toward the house of mirror and rescue his angel.

 

In the house of mirror

Andy was tied up against a chair while looking all confused. A moment before, a guy was asking him for direction and he just suddenly got hit on the head. After waking up, he was here, surrounded by mirrors that reflecting his own image and the guy from earlier.

"Who are you?" Andy asked.

"None of your business. I would love to cut that throat of yours right now but I have to wait for my Eric." The guy said as he held a knife against Andy's neck, it was a sacred knife that could vanish angels.

"But why did you kipnap me? Do you want my power?" 

"Didn't you hear? I have to wait for my Eric!" The guy was shouting.

"But why?" Andy still insisted on asking.

"Because you had seduced him somehow! You had made him fall for you! Why is it you, a stupid creature but not me?" The guy was screaming out of despair, he had loved that person for so long.

"Then you can have him if he is what you want the most. It hurts to see you like that." The angel softly said, he didn't mind letting Eric be with someone else. His heart ached when he saw the kipnapper was in emotional pain and he couldn't help but felt sorry for the guy.

"Really? Don't you love him? How can you let him go that easy?" The guy asked in shocked, he didn't know it was this easy for Andy to let go of Eric. He didn't expect that his rival would give up just like this.

"You can have him, I can see that you love him. I don't know about my own feelings, I think I just like him." Andy replied. "Why do you love him so much?"

"It's a long story." The guy had soften his voice, he felt comfortable around Andy, if they were not rival, he would have befriended with the angel already. The was a strange feeling that he could spill all his worries and frustration to the angel without a doubt but he held back. 

 

Eric's image was reflecting everywhere as he made his appearance, his eyebrows were knitted furiously. As he noticed the devil, the kidnapper smiled widely. Finally, his love had arrived.

"Let him go!" Eric demanded.

"No."

"Why are you doing this Minwoo? Aren't you my friend?" The devil tried to hold his anger in since the other was his long time friend.

"Because I love you! Don't you know? Why can't you love me? Why is it him? Someone that you barely know?" Minwoo cried out loud, he had been holding his love in for a long time, thinking Eric would evantually notice.

"But I don't love you. You're just like a friend to me, a brother! Now, let go of Andy!" Eric was a little shocked to know that Minwoo loves him, he only thought that they were brothers. However, it didn't bother him, all he cared about was his angel safety.

 

Still sitting quietly, Andy was wondering whether he should stop the guys from fighting but he couldn't pick up the right timing to interfere. He wished he could just let himself free and end this mess, he liked Minwoo and he didn't want any of them to be hurt. Yet he could feel the energy in his body draining away, implying that the sun had set.

 

"I won't. He doesn't love you like I do! Don't you know that I'm willing to give up anything and everything for you? Why can't you see it? He's even willing to give you to me! I would never do that." Tears were rolling on Minwoo's cheek as he screamed out his frustration. He wished it was him that receive Eric's love. He wished that he was the one, his heart was stabbed with million needles when Eric said he didn't love him.

 

"I only see him as my love. Let him go before I cut all ties with you. Don't anger me or else, I will never forgive you and we will not be able to turn it back. Stop this stupid act already." Eric replied as his anger was rising. He didn't want to lose a friend like Minwoo but he couldn't abandon his love for Andy. He had fallen too deep to get out, though it would be painful to cut ties with Minwoo, he would rather choose that than give up Andy.

 

"I'll let him go if you go out with me. If not, I will kill him. I don't care anymore, you can hate me all you want but just remember that I'll always love you." Minwoo laughed crazily even though tears were still rolling down, there was no turning back for him. His love was crooked, obsessive but he just couldn't stop. If I can't have you and your love, no one else should have it.

 

"Don't do this to me, Minbong. You do know that you're also important to me. I don't want to lose you over this." Eric sighed. "Isn't there any other way? Can't you see that I love him too much to back out now? You do know this feeling right? I'm hurting right now seeing the situation we're in." Although he was determined, Eric couldn't just end everything just like that, he wanted everything to turn out right. Maybe he was selfish since he wanted all happiness for himself but he didn't want to lose anything, not when he didn't have many loved ones. He wanted to protect and treasure them all.

 

"Go on a date with me  tomorrow. We'll talk about it." Sadness filled his heart, he knew he had lost this battle. Looking into the devil's eyes, he could see that  Eric can no longer love him or look at him the same way that he looked at Andy. Hearing Eric called his nickname, Minwoo realized how important he was. He might not be loved in the same way but he was a brother to Eric and he didn't want to lose this special bond. 

 

"Fine... Now can you let Andy go?" Eric was worried as he saw the angel had transformed and there was no sound coming from him.

"There!" Minwoo undid his chaining spell but Andy didn't seem to move. It worried Minwoo as he didn't want to hurt the angel at all, partly because Eric would rage at him and murder him but also, Andy was so nice to him.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked the angel but there was no replied." Yah! What did you do to him?" He shouted at Minwoo.

"Nothing. I don't know what happened but I really didn't do anything." Minwoo pleaded.

"Wake up or else I'm in trouble." Minwoo shaked the angel tiny body.

"Hmmm You guys done talking?" Andy was rubbing with eyes and replied with a sleepy voice. It turned out that he was just tired and took a nap while Eric and Minwoo was arguing.

"You scared me there." Eric pressed the angel tightly against his face, his heart almost stopped.

 

At Eric's house

Hyesung and Junjin had a blissful day, they had so many rounds of that since no one was home. While Hyesung was making dinner, Junjin was cleaning the kitchen and living room. The devil only wanted to stick to his angel and hug him but they had made a huge mess so he had to clean before the others return. 

 

"We're back!" Andy cheerful voice echoed in.

"Did you have fun?" Hyesung asked loudly from the kitchen.

"Yups, isn't this Gomdori cute?" Andy pointed to the teddy that Eric was holding as they made their way into the kitchen.

"Minwoo! Why are you here? I miss you!" Junjin jumped onto the other, he hadn't seen Minwoo for ages.

"Things happened... I'll be living with you guys from now." Minwoo replied awkwardly.

"Let's throw a party, you're such a party animal as I could remember." Junjin excitedly suggested.

"Put that off for another day. I'm too tired today." Eric said as he quickly disappeared into his room.

"What's wrong with him?" Junjin and Hyesung asked, confused by the deflated Eric.

"Just lots of things happened today. I'll go to sleep as well, I'm so sleepy." Andy said as he left the kitchen.

 

Hyesung and Junjin spent the whole night talking with Minwoo to catch up with the news from Hell. Apparently, there was no movement from Hell indicating that they would chase Hyesung and Junjin. Also, they learned about kidnap incident and ended up consulting Minwoo. 

 

Next morning

As usual, Hyesung was making breakfast, it had became a regular routine which made it seems like a family. 

"We're going out so don't need to make breakfast for us." Eric said as he left the house with Minwoo.

"Be back quickly!" Hyesung replied.

A while later, Andy woke up to see only Hyesung and Junjin were having breakfast.

"Where's Eric and Minwoo?" He asked.

"They're out on a date." Junjin said while munching on his food but Hyesung smacked his head.

"Yah! They just go out and talk. That's all."

 

Hearing the word "date" stinged Andy's heart, he didn't know why he was feeling this way. He even said it himself that he wouldn't mind giving Eric to Minwoo but what was the pain in his heart for. He was confused with all the mixed feelings in his heart. Staring blankly at the air, Andy could feel worries and anger rising within him but he couldn't understand why. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I feeling insecure? Could it be that I'm jealous? Wait, why would I be jealous? Perhaps... Could it be.... I love Eric?

 

 


Thank you for all the subscribe and comments, this fic is coming to an end TT.TT well, not really but from now on, the plot is quite predictable? maybe? Please keep supporting this fic :D

And remember to VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE because the gap is closing!!!