1

Out Of Bounds

Andy was called to the palace, he was unawared of the current situation since he was away in a far away land of the angel world for his own duty. He was the only one that could hatch the angel eggs in the angel garden with his singing. The eggs could only be hatched if the angel with the purest heart sing earnestly for hours day after day. It was a long process that only Andy was able to accomplish, his heart was the purest despite his existence was not that of a newly birth angel. Andy actually loved his duty, he loved to sing his heart out with soft, angelic voice to those beautiful eggs that would transform into cute little angels. The newborn angels would always gather around him after their birth to listen to his voice before they were led away to their new home. 

 

It was his first time to the palace which caused Andy to feel extremely nervous and confused, he was still wondering why he had been urgently called in. The place was somewhat in a state of chaos, many high class angels were flying in and out rapidly with worried expression on their faces. Some lower class angels were whispering and gasping in group but Andy couldn't hear any proper words. It made him wonder if the palace is always noisy and chaotic like this. After a short while, he had arrived at the appointed room, he knocked on the door for permission to enter.

 

"Come on in, I've been waiting for you." A deep voice called out, it belonged to the highest of all angels, Dongwan.

 

"What's the matter that you have to urgently call for me, highness?" Andy politely asked as he bowed.

 

"You don't know about the situation? No wonder your heart is the purest, you are well kept away from angel world's matters. Well, that is expected since you had been living far away. Don't be shocked when I tell you." Dongwan smiled gingerly.

 

"Please tell me, highness."

 

"One of the archangels, namely Shin Hyesung is missing for more than a month now and the traces of his last location shown to be in the human world. We couldn't trace the light from his wings nor discover any other traces of him. I'm suspecting that maybe some devils from Hell are the masterminds behind this. As far as I know, you are the closest to Hyesung so I thought maybe you have higher chances at finding him. I want to entrust this mission to you. Go to the human world, find Hyesung and bring him back." Dongwan briefly explained the situation to Andy, whom was still digesting the all the information.

 

"Hyesung is missing? Why didn't you contact me earlier, highness? What if those devils harm him?" Andy worriedly questioned.

 

"We thought Hyesung just wanted some time alone, you know, sometimes he didn't show up for two or three weeks. That guy loves his solitude so much that he would get annoyed at us if we try to contact him. So? Are you going or not?"

 

"Of course I'm going. Right now! I'll surely bring him back as soon as I find him. Trust me, highness." Andy replied as he quickly left the room, not forgetting to bow to Dongwan. Little did he know, Dongwan was grinning with a satisfying look on his face.

 

Andy flew as fast as lightning to the gateway that leads to the human world. It was his first time to use the portal, his first time to the human world. The guarding angel had informed him that it might take a while to arrive so he shouldn't be worried. As he stepped into the portal, the scene around him was somewhat distorted and blurry which caused him to have a headache. He shutted his eyes tightly so the headache would go away and he recalled his memories with Hyesung.

 

Hyesung was the archangel that Andy respected the most, he was the most beautiful even though many found him cold as ice. Hyesung's base element is water which probably was why he had such calming nature. He had always been gentle, yet cold, but especially caring for Andy that Dongwan jokingly said Andy is Hyesung's precious baby. However, beside Andy and Dongwan, Hyesung had distanced himself from everybody, he loved to sit quietly by the river, staring into the water for days while humming some melodies. Andy knew about this because he had accompanied Hyesung a few times. Although his presence was forgotten by Hyesung, he loved to watch the other getting immersed in his own world, it was a beautiful scene with a peaceful aura. Hyesung had also taught Andy many things about Heaven, Earth and Hell but not even once he ruined Andy's purity. Many angels would say Hyesung is weak due to his appearance and calm nature but Andy knew that was completely wrong. Hyesung was not the water acrhangel for nothing, his spells are the most effective and quite cruel that he had never allowed Andy to learn.

 

Still immersed in his recollection, Andy hadn't realised that he had arrived on Earth, a brand new world, the human world. For a split second, he was in a free fall that he almost crashed into a tree if he didn't open his wings quick enough. While floating in the air, Andy was amazed by the view of the human world. The ground was occupied by many tall buildings, cars were moving rapidly here and there, creating noises. There were not many green lands that filled with plants, it was so different to heaven. The air was so poluted that Andy found it choking and suffocating him a bit that he questioned why some angels would love to visit this poluted place. Looking at the horizon, the human world seemed so vast that Andy was worried of where to start his search. 

 

As the sun began to set, Andy was still wandering around but he was also getting anxious. He was still not strong enough to maintain his true form at night and he had no place to stay for the night. Fortunately, he found a park nearby so he decided to spend his night there. The last ray of sunlight had disappeared, Andy immediately transformed into little cute chubby version of himself. In this form, he would be weak against most things as he couldn't use his power much. The moon had risen, it was a full moon, moonlight was filling the streets, dripping through the leaves and shining onto Andy's face. In his eyes, the moon was somewhat wicked and devilish, a chill was sent down his spine but Andy decided to shrug the ominous feeling off to take a nap on the branch of a tree. 

 

He was tired from flying around aimlessly but he couldn't do anything else. He wanted to quickly find Hyesung, to ensure that Hyesung was safe, that he was just taking a long vacation. Thoughts were running through his mind as Andy drifted into sleep.

 

Not so far from Andy's place, an evil smirk accompanied by a grin was shown on a tall figure. The wings behind him were one of the largest out of his kind which represented the strength and power that one holds. After all, he was one of the noble bloodline in Hell, infamously known as mikkulaji Ric because he always found a way out of troubles even though he had been messing around. On this very night, he had once again discovered a new victim for his endless teasing, more precisely, torturing. Newbie angels had always been easy targets for Eric to play with.

 

Eric had been watching over Andy ever since he had arrived on Earth. There was just something in Andy that triggered his curiosity, maybe it was his naive behaviours, wandering around carelessly or maybe it was the cute, cheerful, child-like appearance that Eric hadn't seen on anyone before. Regardless of whatever it was, Eric had locked on his target, the soundly sleeping angel in his night form. Since it was full moon, Eric's power was at its greatest, he easily transformed into a black cat and jumped onto the tree that Andy was on. Eric quietly approached the angel as his mind was evilly laughing out loud. As close as he could get to Andy, he bit the angel's left wing. Andy was awoken by a painful jolt from his wing, unbalanced, he fell off the branch. Luckily, the ground was covered in grass or else he could hace been injuried even more.

 

Eric had jumped off the tree and slowly approached the frightened fallen angel. Although it was forbidden to kill angels, there was no rules about inflicting injuries so Eric was planning to take a bite on the other wing before he leaves. He had serious for biting angels' wings. Their wings were soft as cotton, always projected some kind over sparkling lights that different from one to the other. The wings were much more beautiful, somewhat mesmerizing in comparison to devil wings, just plain black. Eric could see fear in Andy's eyes as he approached the angel, it was entertaining and thrilling for him, devils loved to see fear from human but fear from angels were even more enjoyable.

 

"Hey.. kitty.. stop.. don't come... closer.." Andy helplessly whispered under his breath as he sensed the dangerous, evil aura projected from the black cat. He was scared, he had never been in a situation like this, further more, he couldn't use his power to run away in this form. The cat had came so close to him, Andy was freaking out, he couldn't attack the cat, it was forbidden for angels to harm any life forms. He shutted his eyes as he prayed for the cat to back off. Suddenly, a barrier was formed.

 

Eric was surprised as he was bounced back by the barrier. It was disappointing that he was so close to take another bite of those white wings. However, he knew that he would not be able to launch anymore attacks since the barrier was there, Eric walked away. Out of Andy's sight, he transformed back into his original form, planning for the next move. He wouldn't easily give up on such an interesting prey. All of his angel victims had only shown fear as he bit their wings but this was the first itme that one put up a defense. As his stomach growled, Eric setted off to find some unfortunate souls for his late meal.

 

 

 


Here is the first chapter, yes I should be studying but writing is just so tempting :)) The photo is guideline of what Andy's night form would look like. Please don't be a silent reader, just comment, anything is fine, even if it's about improving the format to make it easy to read or just saying hi. Comment gives me lots of motivation and strength to keep on writing :3 
P/S: currently watching ShinBang ep 59 so funny when Shinhwa had to buy their own album and 11 jib was out of stock kekekeke even Shinhwa can't get a hold of their own album :')