9

Out Of Bounds

"Good monring, Minu-ah." Dongwan smiled brightly and wrinkly.

"Morning, Wannie." 

The other four were ogling their eyes out, jawdropped at the scene in front of them, wondering if they were in some kind of dream, if it is, it's a really bad dream. Their minds were trying out register how did everything escalated so quickly, just the night before, neither of the beings in question were close to even talk to each other. Seeing how the rest hung their heads, Dongwan snapped them out of it.

"Get over it already! I need some love too, and so does Minu."

"Minu? Since when?" Eric interogated.

"Since last night? Not like only you are allowed to call him with nickname. Since Minbong is taken, Minu is mine." Eric was about to ask how on Earth did Dongwan know about that but the angel continued to talk. "Let's get the ritual over and done with, shall we?"

"Yes, we're ready." Andy replied, still unable to comprehend the situation with Minwoo and Dongwan.

"Here it is." Dongwan magically drew out 2 bottles of green liquid. "Drink it slowly, I will chant a spell to convert the power."

Andy and Eric grapped the bottles, opened the cap and slowly let the liquid passed down their throats. As Dongwan chanted the spell, Eric could feel that his body was drained, his legs became wobbly and unstable. It was as if he is about to go into eternal slumber. As the chant was reaching the end, the devil felt that his body was ripped apart, his wings were torn and his vision became blur.

"I'm done." Dongwan announced but Eric and Andy couldn't hear anything, nor could they see the others. All they could see was them alone.

"Where did the others go?" Eric asked Andy, but the other was just as clueless.

"We have to make ourselves visible. They're humans now." Dongwan said as he realised that the transformation was a success.

"Oh wow! Where did you all come from?" Andy was startled as the other four suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

"We were here all along, you have became human that you can no longer see us if we don't put on visible spell." Hyesung gently explained.

"We better get ready for the trip, our time is limited." Eric grapped Andy's hand, about to drag the man to their room.

"Take your time, I think Dongwan has something to say." Hyesung said as he glanced at Dongwan. He knew that Dongwan was hiding something in regard to the transformation as he had known the other for more than long enough. That was why Hyesung was so relaxed yesterday, when Dongwan stated the conditions as Hyesung knew that some must be fake. 

"Indeed, you've caught on." Dongwan grinned.

"I'm not your friend if I couldn't see through that." Hyesung chuckled whereas the others were just blanked out.

"Even though you are human, your lifespan is 100 years. I was just testing your love for Andy, Eric-ah. Also, it was revenge for breaking my poor Minu's heart. Both of you will be reincarnated in the same period of time, same city as many cycles as the Earth exists. I cannot retain all of your memories when you're reborn but when you meet one another, everything will be restored. And for you to find one another, I will put a mark on both of you." Dongwan chanted a spell and a mark appeared on Eric and Andy's right hands. "Of course, you can always return to this place, since it's yours, but since we can't leave it empty when you are being reincarnated, I will leave this in Hyesung and Junjin's hand. Hyesung has to stay as his punishment for indirectly killing living things."

"So we can continue to meet and fall in love over and over again?" Eric asked, but of course, no one would answer his question as Andy had already pulled him into a kiss, let just say, he was either too happy or some of the effect still lingered. 

For many life times they had spent together and many to come, they were happy and still are happy. They had always returned to the house, to meet Junjin and Hyesung that had always be there for them. Of course, Junjin and Hyesung was contented to stay in the house, having each other is more than enough to keep themselves entertained and as technolody evolved, they can just get anything from homeshopping. Dongwan and Minwoo? Well, they returned to Heaven since Dongwan couldn't neglect his duty but they would come down from time to time to hang out with the others. 

 


THE END!!!

Thanks hiddenrose, eleman, hyuu_hikari and andy_dyan for the upvotes!! And my 50 subscribers, love ya all, especially those who commented.

Now I will concentrate on "Masks" unless another hiatus hit me TT.TT

Till then, hope you enjoyed reading this fic!