4

Out Of Bounds

Last night, Eric couldn't sleep at all because of the loud noises coming from next room. He didn't really mind it but he was worried for his Andy. Definitely asking them to move to the room at the end. Poor Andy, I hope he didn't hear anything. I don't want his innocence to be tainted this way. While thinking, Eric had made his  way into the kitchen to see a beaming Hyesung, the angel was glowing with happiness.

 

"Morning!" Hyesung cheerfully greeted Eric.

"You're up early?" He asked the angel as he opened the fridge to grab some water.

"I have to make breakfast. What would you like?"

"Anything with meat. You're so energetic. Doesn't it hurt? You guys were so loud yesterday. At least keep it down, no one wants to hear you guys make love to each other." Eric sighed as he picked up his bowl of rice and started to dig in the overly seasoned with sesame plate of bulgogi.

"Not at all, well, maybe a bit for Jinnie." Hyesung winked at Junjin, who was pulling a sour face. "We'll tune it down. It's just that last night was the first since so long so we lost control."

"If you don't like it, get lost! Go somewhere else instead." Junjin boldly said as he gulped down a big chunk of grilled beef.

"I'm alright with it but it's Andy that I worry for. You guys are ruining his purity!" Eric replied in frustration.

"Then take him with you. Both of you can go somewhere when we have our time." Junjin grinned, if Eric and Andy go elsewhere, he can do everything with his Hyesung instead of having to refrain himself. "But don't you think he has to grow up as well?"

"Not that quickly. He's my cute baby." Hyesung butted in. "Why don't you take him out on a date?"

"Ehhh?" Eric almost choked on his food.

"It's obvious that you like him so take him out, have some times together, show him what love is and what being loved feel like." The angel was about to begin his nagging but he stopped himself before it gets any longer.

"I haven't think of that. But where should we go?" 

"Just get a room?" Junjin bluntly said which earned a smack from Hyesung.

"Yah! Not everyone is like you." The angel shouted. Hyesung then turned to Eric. "Maybe somewhere with beautiful scenery like the beach, mountain, park or you both can transform into human and have a date at amusement park."

"Hmm, amusement park sounds nice." Eric had never tried those rides before.

"It's hell lots of fun, especially the haunted house. Everything was dark and you can..." Junjin's mouth was covered by Hyesung, preventing him from spilling more things. "Stop it or else, you know  what awaiting right?" The angel scarily whispered into his lover's ear.

"Wow, everyone is up already?" Andy said as he walked into the kitchen to see the other three were already eating.

"How was your sleep?" Eric asked nervously.

"I slept soundly. Why?" Andy replied with a confused look because he could feel the others were staring at him with mysterious gaze.

"Um.. nothing.." Eric was relieved knowing his angel probably didn't hear anything. "Do you have some free time tomorrow?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Wana go to the amusement park?" Junjin and Hyesung were holding their laughter since Eric was so frank about it, not even a bit romantic.

"Sure but can I really go with this body?" Andy asked while being puzzled at the gigglings from Junjin and Hyesung.

"Don't worry about it. I can cast some spells to give you human form throughout the day." Hyesung replied after he had contained his laughter.

 

10 a.m At Amusement Park

Eric and Andy was standing in front of the amusement park gate, amused by its structures. Their mouth was half-opened just like children from rural areas, seeing amusement park for the first time in their life. Excitement slowly overtook amusement as they began to discuss which ride to go on first.

"The rollercoaster seems fun, shall we go?" Andy suggested as he pointed to the catalogue.

"But I want to try the water slide." Just thinking of seeing Andy's body made Eric's blushes.

"I don't want my clothes to get wet yet. Let's go on rollercoaster, please." Andy begged.

"Okay!"

 

As they got on the rollercoaster, both of them couldn't stop grinning from anticipation. The rollercoaster started to move and some people were already screaming their heart out. Slowly reaching the top, the rollercoaster was about to rocket down the spiral path but instead of screaming, Andy and Eric were laughing their hardest. While the sudden rush of speed scared the hell out of other passengers, Andy and Eric were enjoying the gust of wind brushing against their face, height was not their fear because they had been flying for their entire life. Eric spotted the camera so he pulled Andy in for a shot, both of them did the flower pose when other people were just screaming and having funny faces captured.

 

"That was soo much fun!" Andy exclaimed, he could never fly as fast as the rollercoaster.

"Totally! Should we go again?" Eric was also excited.

"Let's try other rides first. How about pumper cars?"

"How about we race against each other? You're the chaser."

"Call!"

 

As sly as his nickname suggested, Eric was dodging Andy's car here and there. However, he was not expected that the angel was actually a prodigy at driving. After five minutes, Andy had already learned all the tricks and he quickly caught up with Eric, kept on bumping his car with the other's, sending endless shakes to the devil while laughing his head off. The devil had given up on running away, he decided to have a frontal battle, both of them bumped into each continously like two little competitive kids.

 

"You lost so become my slave for the day." Andy demanded right after they got out of the racing ground.

"Nope, not a chance. I didn't agree to this." Eric replied but he saw Andy was pouting cutely. Damn it, I'm weak against his cuteness. "Fine, what do you want me to go?"

"Piggy-back me!" The angel excitedly squealed as he jumped onto the devil's back

"Why are you so heavy when you don't even eat anything?" Eric teasingly asked.

"I don't know. Am I that heavy?" Andy replied. He was worried that Eric was suffering from his weight.

"I'm just kidding. I'm a devil, remember? This is nothing." The devil smiled happily as he carried his angel to their next ride.

 

After they had tried a few more thrilling rides, Eric and Andy were walking to the haunted house. On their way, there was a shooting stall and the winning prize was a giant fluffy white teddy bear. Immediately, Eric stopped by the stall and started shooting, he wanted to give the teddy bear to Andy. Maybe not to his amazement but his shooting skill shocked the owner of the store. On his first try, he had hit exactly the small red circle without missing it by one centimetre. 

 

"Here's your present." Eric handed the teddy bear to Andy, who was blushing in bright red.

"Thank you so much! Awww it's so soft." Andy was hugging the teddy bear tightly.

"Call it Gomdori!" The devil suggested as they continued their walk to the haunted house.

"Okie. Gomdori-ah, Gom-gomdori, cutie Gomdori..." The angel kept on chanting the teddy bear's new nickname until they had reached their destination.

 

Both of them had entered the haunted house after they had left Gomdori outside, Andy was holding tightly onto Eric's hand. The angel disliked the dark, it made him feel insecured. Feeling that the other was shaking, the devil pulled him in closer, putting his arm around the angel's shoulder to reassure. As they walked through a long narrow hallway, ghostly sound was screeching in the background, suddenly, a ghost body dropped down from the ceiling, causing Andy to jump onto Eric.

 

"Ahhhhhhh!" Andy screamed as he clinged onto Eric, covering his face in the other's chest.

"It's ok. I'm here" The devil was enjoying the skinship, he patted Andy's head to calm the angel down.

 

They had made their way through the haunted house with occasional screams from Andy when something randomly popped out. After the trip, the angel felt that he had became much closer with Eric, he felt safe, protected and some other feelings that he could not identify. For Eric, he loved how the angel trusted him and leaned on him when he was scared. It made him feels special and important.

 

"The sun's going to set soon. Should we go home now?" Andy asked.

"There's one more ride I want to go on." Eric replied.

"What is it?" The angel thought they had pretty much tried every single ride in the park.

"The ferris wheel!" The devil joyfully said while holding Andy's hand, pulling him toward the direction of the ferris wheel.

"Just wait here for a minute, I'll be back very quickly." Eric dashed off, leaving Andy all confused.

 

After a few minutes, Eric had returned with a bag of sparklers. He wanted to light them up when they ride the ferris wheel, it would have been a beautiful scene. However, as he reached the spot, he couldn't see his angel. The bag from his hand dropped to the ground when he saw the note on Gomdori.

 

 

 


So here's the update :) Hope you guys like Ricdy's moments though it might seem kinda childish but it's their first time trying human date :)

P/S: Remember to vote for Shinhwa on MAMA and search for them on Daum and Naver because 20% comes from online vote and 20% from internet search :)