7

Out Of Bounds

"You're back? Already?" Junjin pulled a disappointed face at the just returned couple.

"How was your trip? Did you guy visit lots of places?" Hyesung smiled at them.

"Stop chatting at the doorway, I've made lunch so IT'S GATHERING TIME!" Minwoo excitedly shouted out from the kitchen. 

"Coming!" Four of them was rustling through the hallway, making their way to the kitchen.

"Earth's mountains are so beautiful, especially the deep forests. The trees were so tall, green and emitting such peaceful aura. Jeju Island was the best place for summer. The water was sky blue, so clear that I could see the bottom , not to mention it was very cooling in the heat o summer..." Andy excitedly reported his journey while munching on the food that Minwoo had plated out on the table.

"He was so excited about almost everything that it drained my energy." Eric heaved a sigh but his expression was beaming with happiness.

"He's still a kid at heart." Hyesung laughed.

"It's not like you weren't as excited as I was. You were even more child-like than me when we were in Canada. The now was so beautiful, the whole country was covered under a white blanket..." Andy suddenly stopped and blushed. That had reminded him of something.

"Why didn't you travel some more? You don't have to come back this early, we didn't miss you at all. Not one bit." Junjin asked jokingly.

"Early!? It's been nearly a year! I need to check if my house is still intact considering how wild and hardcore you and Hyesung can be." Eric laughed. "Jokes aside, we came back because Andy needs some rest, he had been feeling tired a lot lately..." Worries filled in the devil's eyes that were glancing at the chirping Andy, whom was too immersed in conversation with Hyesung.

"Why? Did you go too rough on him?" Junjin smirked.

"No! Just what are you thinking? Maybe traveling a lot wore him out?" 

"But he's an angel... he shouldn't be that weak..." Minwoo suddenly voiced out his opinion. 

"That's why I'm worried but that kid keeps insisting that he's fine..." 

"Have you been feeding him properly?" Minwoo knew well that Eric can't cook, not at all, so maybe that was the reason.

"He doesn't need to eat, or at least that's what he told me." 

"Hmmm... There's nothing we can do for now but make sure he gets a lot of rest." Minwoo sighed and Junjin nodded in agreement.

 

Next morning

The sun was rising brightly outside yet Andy was still in his night form. After half an hour since sunrise, he was finally able to transform back into his glamorous angel form. On his side, Eric was still sleeping as devils hate morning, they tend to avoid waking up early in morning if possible. Trailing his fingers on the devil's jawline, the angel smiled faintly, he was glad that Eric was sound asleep that he didn't know the angel couldn't tranform as easy as before. The angel was scared that he would be burden to Eric, that the devil would be worried, that maybe, the devil might toss him aside for being weak, for being boring. 

The angel shook his head to chase all the negative thoughts away and planted a kiss on the devil's lips. He decided to enjoy every moment that he has with his beloved instead of thinking about the problem with his body. The devil opened his eyes to see a joyous smiling face, the usual sweet morning call from his beloved angel. As he had just woken up, the devil didn't notice the slightly watery eyes that was quickly blinked away by the angel. He was just too pleased.

"Morning, hun. Why didn't you sleep some more? We are back so you can rest more..." 

"I don't sleep through the day like you." The angel chuckled. " Can we go around town today?" 

"But we are here to rest!" Andy immediately pouted, he didn't want to just stay home, he wanted to make a lot of happy memories with Eric. Seeing the cute, child-like angel, the devil couldn't help but give in.

"Fine... but only for 5 hours, then we return." 

"I love you!" The angel sneaked a kiss on the devil's cheek before exiting the room to enter the kitchen, leaving the devil blushing and smiling idly.

"Aish.. He's just too adorable." The devil mumbled.

 

Minwoo and Junjin were sitting by the kitchen bench, watching Hyesung worked his breakfast magic when Andy walked in.

"Morning! A mail came for you." Minwoo greeted brightly as he handed the envelop to the angel, he was happy to see that Andy was somewhat energetic and healthy, unlike what Eric had told him.

"Mail for me?" Andy confusedly furrowed his eyebrows as he ripped open the envelop. He fished out the letter, while reading it, he face turned pale. 

"What's wrong?" Junjin and Minwoo unanimously asked.

"It's the order asking me to go back to heaven..." Andy sighed.

"Did they find out that you have found me? Is that why they're asking you to bring me back with you?" Hyesung nervously asked.

"No... It just said that I have to go back, regardless of finding you. I wonder what had happened for them to urgently call me back..." 

"You're going back!?" Eric shouted as he entered the kitchen.

"I have to Eric-ah... I can't let Hyesung be exposed."

"But how on Earth did they even know you're here to send the mail?" Minwoo asked.

"Did you meet with Dongwan before you descend to Earth?" Hyesung asked Andy.

"Yes, I did. Why?" Andy was confused when he sensed that Hyesung was mentally facepalming himself after hearing the answer.

"That guy probably placed a tracking spell on you during the meeting without you noticing. That rotten witted mind of his." Hyesung cursed.

"So when are you going back?" Eric asked furiously, he thought that they had more time than this.

"By today is what was stated...." Andy avoided looking into Eric's eyes, it was just too painful.

"You can't  do this to me!!!" Eric's mind and heart had almost collasped. 

"You should stay. Don't worry about about me. If you return, they will punish you for... you know..." Hyesung glanced at Andy's wings.

"But wouldn't it be more dangerous for you? My punishment would be light since I didn't run away.." Andy was worried for Hyesung.

"It's fine, we had always been on the run until we met you guys. Haven't us, Jin?" 

"We love the thrill you know. Don't worry about us, kiddo." 

"I will stay then." Upon hearing this, Eric was relieved and he immediately pulled Andy in his embrace tightly as he was afraid that the angel could vanish at any moment.

"Now let's get back to our growing cold breakfast. This shocking news drained all my energy already." Minwoo cheerfully reminded everyone that their stomachs  were growling from emptiness.

The day went by quickly as Andy and Eric went out to see around town, Junjin and Hyesung were having their usual round of playing around while Minwoo was practicing dance moves in the backyard. 

After Andy and Eric had gone for their trip, Minwoo had taken interest in dancing. At first, it was just to ease his boredom and left-overed feelings but somehow, it grew on him. He found himself enjoying dancing so much and it gave such delighted emotions to his scarred heart. As days had gone by, through dancing, Minwoo had completely let go of his love, his heart was somewhat healed and ready for a new beginning. 

 

2 weeks later

 

It was already 10a.m but Andy hadn't transform, it had been taking longer and longer that everyone started to notice. However, none of them had any clue. Andy let out a relieved sigh when his body began to transform, he was scared of the possibility of not being able to transform back. Eric was watching, he too, was relieved. The devil was feeling hopeless and helpless, he couldn't do anything but watch his beloved suffer from a mysterous problem. 

The angel cupped the devil's face, pressed their lips together for an intense, hot kiss. The angel didn't know what was wrong with him but he desired to feel the other so badly that he might go insane. He wanted to touch, to feel, to love the devil while he still can as well as being touched and loved by the devil. The desire had been growing stronger and stronger as his time to spend with Eric grew shorter. 

The devil pulled off for a breath but before a second could pass, he was kissed again. This time, the angel's fingers were trailing on the skin underneath the shirt. The devil was dumbfounded by the angel's boldness and lust lately but he didn't complain. After all, he loved it, he loved how the angel wanted him and he gladly made love to his beloved as much as the other wanted. It still bothered him, tugging at his heart but Eric didn't care, he just wanted to enjoy his time and make Andy happy.

After the morning make-love session, they dragged themselves into the livingroom, still hadn't let go of each other. Eric was backhugging Andy when the others threw fake disgusted glances at them.

"Yah! Aren't you being too much? Hyesung and I are not even that much!" Junjin cringed his face.

"Oh comon, you're just jealous." Eric grinned happily. Andy suddenly attacked him with another wet kiss, causing the others to let out disappoving groans.

"But are you feeling well Andy?" Hyesung worriedly asked. He couldn't bear to see his favourite dongsaeng growing weaker by day.

"I'm fine. It's just that my transforming takes longer." Andy and Eric sat down on the sofa.

"We have to find out the cause, if this continues...." Minwoo was too scared to finish his sentence. Andy was like his bestfriend that he didn't want to lose.

"We don't have any clue... Maybe I should go back to Hell and search for ancient books on angels..." Eric mumbled while interlacing his fingers with Andy's.

"I don't want to be separated from you... Don't go.. I'm fine." Andy pouted. The last sentence triggered the anger within the devil's heart.

"You're not fine!! You know that! I know that! So do everyone! Stop acting like you're fine! Stop acting like it isn't possible for you to just disappear out of my life. Don't you know how scared I am? Don't you know how much I'm willing to sacrifice so that you can be normal again? So that we won't live each day, each morning, wondering whether you can transform back?" Eric shouted at Andy, tears were swelling up. He was in despair as he couldn't help Andy.

"So what? Are you going to leave me and search for a needle in the sea instead of spending every moment we have together? You're saying that you rather come back when I'm already gone? Who knows how long it take to find the cure when I know I have such limited time. I want to be with you, to cherish the moments. Don't you understand?" Andy shouted back. All he wanted were happy memories.

"Both of you, calm down. I will do the search." Minwoo said. "I will leave for Hell tomorrow, since Junjin and Eric can't go back."

"But isn't it troubling for you, to be involved in this matter and all." Andy asked.

"You're my friend and Eric is like my brother. I can't bear to see both of you in pain." Minwoo replied wholeheartedly.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who..." Hyesung immediately stood up and made his way to the door. As he opened it, Hyesung was frozen to see the figure in front of him.

 

 


So glad that I didn't lose any subcribers, thanks for patiently waiting with my long long hiatus ><

I just cut my hair so I feel somewhat motivated to write this fic, it was waist long and now it's tomboy style :)

By the way, this fic is ending soon, 1-2 more chapters I think, I hope  I can end it soon and also need to update "Masks" but no time. *CRIES* But I will try :D