My original plan

Out Of Bounds

Without your comments, this fic wouln't have turned out this way so I just want to tell the original story line of this fic :)

Everything is according to plan until the encounter with Minwoo, I planned that Minwoo would be crazy about Eric but got defeated. After that, Minwoo would take revenge by reporting the news of runaway angels and devils to Hell and Heaven so that the others would be hunted down, making Minwoo completely evil and cruel (his mind set was if I cant have, no one can). And then, Jinsyung's titles would be stripped off, they would be wandering spirits that can never meet. Eric and Andy would be forced to separate but they ended up together by begging Dongwan to transform them into human.

 

But because you guys wanted Woodong so much, I had made it that Minwoo is half-angel, half-devil so Woodong can happen ;p Also because of that, I changed it that Jinsyung actually signed the agreement that devils and angels can be together when they had the meeting but the M-rated scene completely made them forget about that so they assumed that they would be chased but they weren't. Then, Dongwan knew it all along but he just wanted to see how things turned out.

Thanks to NickelsCrazy and CM_Style for asking for Woodong, or else Minwoo would have been a complete jerk.

And Tezukai, you're just awesome at guessing the plot :DD