3

Out Of Bounds

"What are you doing here, Andy-ah?" A soft gentle and familiar voice surprised Andy.

"Hyesung-nim?" Andy gasped in disbelief. The angel that he was meant to find was standing there, right in front of him, the scene was dream like to Andy. He immediately flew to Hyesung as the other held out his hands. It was real, Hyesung was real and Andy knew this as soon as he landed on Hyesung's palms.

"Why didn't you contact Heaven? Don't you know how worried we are?" Andy asked, he was about to bombard Hyesung with questions but he was stopped by Eric.

"Can we talk at my place instead? I don't think it's safe here." Eric was throwing intense glances at the person next to Hyesung as if he needed permission.

"Sure, lead the the way." Hyesung said while placing Andy on his shoulder since he was in his true form, he thought it would be easier to carry Andy. However, Eric snatched his angel back without saying a word to Hyesung and setted off straight away, not caring about the others follow or not. His head and heart was boiling at the reunion scene and it exploded when his Andy was sitting on someone else's shoulder but his.

 

Eric's house

The atmosphere was tensed and awkward, they hadn't exchanged a word since the arrival. With his innocent nature, Andy couldn't stand it anymore so he popped the question.

"Why didn't you contact us?"

"I don't want to." Hyesung replied.

"But why?" 

"I broke the law so I'm a runaway right now. I can't return, Andy-ah." Hyesung sadly responded while letting out a sigh.

"You broke the law? But you have never done anything wrong?" Andy was confused, as far as he knows, Hyesung is the least likely to break laws.

"I've fallen in love with him." Hyesung said as he held the other man's hand tightly. The other guy firmly pulled him in for a sweet embrace.

"I've devoured him, entirely, so he can't return to Heaven anymore. I'm sorry little angel." The other guy said.

"WHAT!!?? You devoured him? Jin-ah, how could you? You're the second prince of Hell. Your father would be raging if he finds out." Eric shouted, he couldn't stay silent anymore, not when his best friend had a secret relationship behind his back, especially, this scandalous relationship.

"But why are you still here if he devoured you?" Andy innocently asked, he was puzzled because he didn't understand the hidden meaning. Eric and Junjin cracked up laughing when they heard Andy's question. They couldn't believe that there is such a person with absolute purity like Andy.

"He didn't devour me in the literal way. Can you see my wings? They are no longer projecting a blue light, you understand what this mean right?" Hyesung carefully picked his words to explain because he was afraid that Andy would be shocked and hurt. Reality struck Andy, he realised that was why he couldn't find Hyesung, why couldn't look for that unique blue light from Hyesung's wings, the light that represent Hyesung's element. Hyesung had lost his purity as an angel.

"Do you love him that much? To even give up our world?" 

"Yes, I do. There's no turning back for us, even if Heaven and Hell join forces to hunt us down." Junjin squeezed Hyesung tightly in his embrace while whispering to the other's ear "I love you."

"I will not report this to Heaven for now. I still don't understand though." Andy said as he was still confused by the event.

"You'll soon understand our feelings. There's someone can teach you." Hyesung patted Andy's head as he looked at Eric's direction, he had already seen through Eric's jealousy.

 

Leaving Hyesung and Andy to have their private time, Eric had dragged Junjin out to the garden so that he could vent out his frustration and questions.

"Yah! Are you serious this time?" Eric asked.

"Yes, I am. Why are you doubting me? Am I that untrustworthy?" Junjin raised his eyebrows.

"It's just that you had been playing around a lot. Devils or human, man or woman, you hooked up with almost everyone. You had even tried to sleep with me when we first met. Argh, that was disgusting, lucky I didn't fall for your charms." Eric shrugged, a chill was sent down his spine as he remembered that meeting.

"That was in the past. I'm overed with that now. I'll stay faithful with Hyesung."

"He is pretty but was that really necessary to devour him? You will be hunted down by both Heaven and Hell. Even a war might break out, they won't let you get away easy since both of you are high class." Eric was worried for his friend, this was the first time that Junjin get involve with angel, it was fine to play with devils and human but angel was another matter. 

"He is not only pretty, I just love him at the first sight. His personality is amazing, I don't mind being hunted as long as I can stay with him. Even if the world, no, even if all the worlds are against us, I will not let go of him." Eric could see fire of determination burning Junjin's eyes, he was dead serious.

"It's amazing that you have seduced an arc-angel, teach me some skills would you?" Eric jokingly asked to lighten the mood, he would still be Junjin's friend even if the other is wanted criminal.

"It just happened. There's nothing I can teach you but try your best to win that little angel's heart. Then we can all runaway together. It will be hard though, he is just too innocent." Junjin laughed but Eric ignored him.

"Do you have a place to stay? Or you have been running here and there to avoid the eyes?"

"We have been on the run ever since, it's quite tiring but there's nothing we can do." Junjin sighed, they couldn't have much time to be intimated, they had to be alerted all the time but he wanted to feel Hyesung so bad. He missed the good time that they had.

"Stay at my place, it's safe. We're friends for how long already? A few decades?"

"Are you sure you're comfortable with us? You might not know what we can be up to." Junjin smirked, deep down his heart, he appreciated Eric's offer but knowing each other for too long, he couldn't bring himself to thank the guy. And Eric understood this.

 

In the living room

"How did you meet him?" Andy asked. It was rare for angels to meet devils unless they are on Earth but Hyesung was not the type to visit Earth often.

"I met him at the bridge for our annual meeting with Hell." Hyesung replied.

Once a year, Heaven and Hell will send a representative to the bridge to discuss agreements so both can cohabit. Within the bridge's area, they cannot attack each other in any forms, it is a neutral zone. Normally, Heaven will sent an archangel to the meeting and the role is rotated between archangels. The four of them representing four elements; fire, water, wind and earth; take turn to be the representative. Hell had always sent the first prince to the meeting.

"But how? Wans't it supposed to be the first prince?" Andy asked.

"Jinnie said he wanted to see Heaven so he begged his brother to let him go instead. Anyway, are you sure you will be fine if you don't report?"

"I don't want to hurt you. And last time, you told me there are wishes that can't turn into reality by oneself, what is it?"

"You will have to find that by yourself. Perhaps, Eric can give you the answer." Hyesung gently smiled at Andy, he knew that Andy had also fallen for Eric but the angel himself has yet realised. The angel was too pure to understand his own emotions and Hyesung didn't want to tell him, it was for Andy to find out alone.

 

Next morning

The house was filled with delicious smell but the dominant smell was sesame oil. Andy floated to the kitchen, half-awake to see Hyesung wearing an apron and cooking. Immediately, he rushed out to the garden while sobbing, Eric cluelessly followed his angel.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked, he didn't know what to do but he wanted to comfort Andy so bad. He put his arm around the other's shoulder and lightly patted it.

"Hic... Hyesung-nim really.... really abandoned Heaven... hic.. he really loves Junjin.."

"How do you know?" Eric was surprised.

"He cooked...angels can't kill life forms." Andy sighed, there was nothing he can do.

"Now that you foun dhim, are you going back?" Eric hesitantly asked the question thta had been burdening his heart.

"No, I will stay a bit longer. I want to spend some time with Hyesung-nim since I don't know when I can see him again if I go back."

Andy wiped his tears, his heart was lightened by Eric's presence though he didn't understand why.

 

Both of them returned to the kitchen to see a very unusual scene. Junjin was pouting cutely, unfitting his prince image, begging Hyesung to feed him while back-hugging the guy.

"Pleeeeaaaaseeee Hyesungie!" Surprisingly, Hyesung was smiling happily, a brightest and happiest smile that Andy had never seen before.

"Say ah." Hyesung put a piece of kimbap into Junjin's mouth.

"There's some rice on your lips." Hyesung Junjin's lips before he got pulled in for a deeper, more passionate kiss.

"Hmm you tasted like sesame, I like it." Hyesung mumbled through the kiss.

"Ahem..." Eric coughed while Andy was blushing and squeezing his eyes close. Upon hearing the noise, Hyesung and Junjin broke off but Junjin still back-hugged the other, resting his head on Hyesung's shoulder.

"Morning, do you want to have some breakfast with us?" Hyesung asked.

"Sure." Eric said as he sat by the table, waiting for the food.

"Here's your milk." Hyesung handed a warm cup of milk to Andy, whom still too embarrassed to say anything.

"That kid is so innocent, unlike you." Junjin whispered into Hyesung's ear which earned a painful pinch from Hyesung.

"Yah! Go eat your food." Hyesung shouted.

As they started to have breakfast, Eric was surprised that Hyesung was eating as well.

"So you can eat?" He asked.

"I broke the most important law already so this is nothing. Beside, it's part of the deal. If I cook and eat with him, he will not consume anymore souls." Hyesung poked Junjin's cheek but Junjin quickly turned to Hyesung's finger.

"Aish! Can't you keep yourself together in front of Andy?" Eric voiced out his frustration. He saw Andy had shyly turned his head away, it was quite uncomfortable for him.

"Sorry but you said you wouldn't be bothered. Don't worry, we won't go too far, right Hyesungie?"Junjin laughed as he winked at his beloved angel. It had been a long time that he could drop his guard and enjoy the moment, ever since that fateful day. It was even more amazing that they were eating breakfast together, side by side, like a warm family even though they are angels and devils, the complete opposite of each other.

 


It seems like a long chapter but it's just a lot of dialogues, I haven't write this much dialogues before so it might not flow well :(( And I'm breaking the bad new, I'm not updating until next Thursday because I have to study, really need to stop writing for a while >< However, I promise the next chap is M-rated so look forward to it ;p

P/S: Has anyone watched 20th century handsome boy? It's pretty funny but lacking subs :((