003

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Ji Eun. Let's run away, okay?", he said to her.

She just nodded and looks scared. He opens the door slowly and eyeing out the door. There's no one. Perfect time to escape.

"Let's go", he said and pull her out of the room.

They walked slowly towards the lift. As they're waiting for the lift to open, she lift her head to him.

"Luhan. I think we should use the stairs. What if we meet them?", she said worriedly.

"Is that so? Alright then, let's go", he said and bring her to the stairs immidiately.

They rushing downstairs but then, they heard foot steps on the stairs. They stopped theirs steps and feels scared. She start to cry.

"Don't worry, I'm here", he said and holding her hand tightly. Afraid if he loses her. She just nodded.

"Find her quickly!", they heard someone said.

He quickly pull her hand and ran down the stairs. They never stoped their steps because he doesn't want anything bad to happen. He will make sure that nothing will become their obstruction. 

Suddenly, the door opened and they bumped into them. Now, they are busted.

"You!", they shouted.

"Ignore them", Luhan told her and kept running from them.

They go to the parking lot. He looks around to find his car. She starts to feel tired but she doesn't want to stop now that she managed to escape from them.

"There's my car!", he shouted. They run towards his car.

"Quicker, Luhan!", she said when she sees them coming towards Luhan and her.

"Wait, I can't start the engine", he said panicking.

She began to feel anxious. She doesn't know if she should stay in the car with him or go to somewhere else.

"Finally!", he exclaimed and speeding his car out of that place.

"Yah!~ Stupid!", the guy yelled when he losed them.

She feels relieved because they managed to escape from them. Luhan still speeding his car as he feels scared if they're behind them.

"Thank you, Luhan", she said.

"I'll do anything for you, Ji Eun", he said smiling.

 

...

 

"We're here. At my house", he said and when he turned his head to her, she is asleep. He her head while he smiling.

He lifted her and bringed her inside his house. He put her on his bed and covered her body with the blanket. He her cheeks and smiled sheepishly while staring at her.

"Good night, beautiful", he whispers and turned off the light.

He stayed up all night as he was afraid that someone would come and steal her from him. He don't want that to happen.

On the next day, she opens her eyes slowly. She sit on the bed and rubbs her sleepy eyes. She looks around his room and feels perplexe.

"Where am I?", she scratchs her head.

She get off from his bed and got out from his room. Then, she sees him sleeping on the sofa. She giggles and took the blanket. She covered his body with the blanket and stares at him.

"Thank you, Luhan", she smiled.

Now, he's the only one that she trust. He's the only one that cares about her. She start to feel that he's taking her out of her cruel world. And when she's already left the cruel world, she wants to start her new life.

 

...

 

"Ji Eun!", he woken up from his sleep suddenly.

"Luhan? What's wrong?", she asked worriedly.

He smiled when he sees her next to him. He her hair.

"I'm just scared that they take you away from me", he said.

"As long as you're with me, no one would take me away from you", she said giggling.

"Is it a green light?", he asked chuckling.

"Green light for what?", she asked dumbly.

"For be your special one", he said and smiled sheepishly.

"Yah~", she pinch his hand.

"Ouch!~", he rubbs his hand immidiately. She just smiled evily at him.

"You looks more scary than the ghost", he said and bursts out of laughing.

"Then, your girlfriend is ghost", she said while sticking out her tounge.

"Is it a green light?", he asked again.

"Yes, it is", she said smiling.

 


 

Hello! Hope you'll like this chapter. Thanks for subscribe! Love you! ^^ Sorry for the grammatical/spelling error >///< 

XOXO :P

 

OKay, the author want me to put a note when I've corrected something so... Here it is ;)