002

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

As she walks home, she heard noisy sounds from her house. She looks around her house, there's a few strangers at her house. She take a deep breath and approach her house. What makes she surprise is that she sees her father lying on the floor after being beaten by the strangers. 

"Father!", she approach and hug her father. The strangers smirked at them and pull her. 

"You have a pretty daughter, huh?", he said while observing her from head to toe.

"Yah!~ Let me go!", she yelled while trying to escape.

"Well, Jun Ho. I think I will consider about your debts. Your daughter. Haha!", he said while laughing.

Her father just lowered his head. He doesn't know what to do. She looks at her father with her pathetic face.

"Father!", she called him.

"Jun Ho? Think... Think! Your debts will settle if you give your daughter to me or maybe.... Sell", he said while smirking evily.

"What?! No way!", she yelled.

"Shut up you silly girl!", he slapps her face.

"Okay. I agree", her father said.

"Well done! Good decision!", he said while shaking her father's hand.

"Father! How could you?!", she shouted and start to cry.

"Take her to the car! And tie her hand", he instructs his men.

"No! Please! Stop! Father!", she cried.

"Goodbye to your daughter, Jun Ho", he said and leaves with her.

Her father just look at them until they gone and then, he smiled. "Goodbye, Lee Ji Eun".

They bring her to somewhere. They tie up her hands and legs and cover her eyes and mouth.

"We're here", he said.

They lifted her and bring her inside. After a few minutes, she feels that they throw her on something. Something soft. Then, they uncover her eyes and mouth. But her hands and legs are still tied up with a rope.

"Where am I?! Let me go!", she yelled.

"Welcom to.... Heaven. Haha!", he said and closes the door.

She looks around the place. It's a room. But she doesn't know where it is. She doesn't have a good feeling for this. But she knows, she's already in a cruel world. So, what's the big deal? She can endure this just like before. Just like when her father tried to sell her when she was 6 year-old. Then, the door open.

"Hey you! Wear this!", a guy throw a dress at her. He untied the rope and closes the door.

"What's this?", she looks at the dress.

She takes it and throwed it on the floor. She already know where she is. She's at a ion place. She start to cry. There's no way she wants to be like that.

"Yah! You still haven't change your clothes?! Hurry up if you don't want to die!", he yelled and close the door again.

She wipes away her tears and takes that dress. She swallowed her saliva and wears the dress. It's red. She's standing in front of the mirror and looks at herself. She's crying when sees herself like that.

"Let's go! What are you waiting for?!", he pull her hand and dragged her out from the lift.

She walked hesitantly to the club. There's a lot of people, including girls like her.

"You wait there. I'll come back with your customer", he said and leaves her at the bar.

"Cus-customer?", she said while putting her hand on .

"Hello beautiful", someone said while holding her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!", she push him.

"Yah!", he smirked and leave.

She hugs her body, she doesn't want stay there. She wants to leave, but where? If she run away, there's no way that she could go. Home? There's no place for her there. School? Why would she go there? See? There's no way she can go.

"You. Come here", he said and pull her.

"That is your customer. Go and treat him", he said and push her but she shook her head.

"No! I... I don't want! Please!", she begged.

"Silly! Just GO!", he push her.

"No please.... I don't want!", she start to cry.

"Aishh.... Stop crying! Let me send you to your room", he said and pull her hand.

She just lowered her head inside the lift. He hit his head on the wall. He has no idea why he feels simpathy for her.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"Lee.... Ji.... Eun...", she said with her lower voice.

"Lee Ji Eun, I'll bring your customer to your room. That's much better", he said.

"No!", she shook her head.

"Aigoo!~ There's no point if I do that! You should have a job!", he yelled.

"I can do anything but not this. Please!", she begged.

"No. I must use your pretty face to gain more money. Haha!", he said and laugh.

He quickly pull her hand and dragged her to her room. 

"Wait here", he said and close the door.

She sit on the bed and hug herself. She is crying for her bad luck. Why is she still alive? She should had die.

"Hey, your customer will come here a few minutes. Remember, be nice to him. If he complain anything about you, you're dead!", he said and slammed the door.

"Be strong, Ji Eun", she said to herself and starts to pray for her safety.

Then, the door opened and someone come inside. She start to shiver and just close her eyes. Hoping that she'll safe.

"Eh.... I don't want.... I want to go home", he said and refuse to go inside.

"Jut go inside. There's no point you follow me! Just go. See you later, bye!", his friend said and push him inside then close the door.

She just closes her eyes and lowered her face. She's really scared.

"Uhm... Hello? Actually... I don't want to do anything to you.... Don't misunderstand me. I just come here for fun... Not doing this.... But my friend... He just... Aishhh....", he said while scratching his head.

She lift her head immidiately. His voice sounds familiar to her. She turns her head to him slowly.

"You?", he widen his eyes.

"Luhan!", she hugged him tightly.

"Ji Eun? It's really you?!", he said in disbelief.

"Help me! I don't want to stay here!", she said while crying.

"What happened?! Who did this to you?! How can you be here?!", he asked worriedly.

"It's my father. He sold me and send me here. And now, I had to do this job. I don't want! Please, help me....", she cried.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way to help you", he said and wipe away her tears.

 


 

Hello ^^ Uhm... Sorry if you didn't like this chapter. I have try my best >///< Anyway, thanks for subscribe and support me :) I hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Sorry for any mistakes and grammar/spelling error >///<

Thanks for subscribe and upvote! Love you! ^^ <3

 

Hi, co-author in the place! Woot-Woot! Mistakes corrected! Well, most of them... Enjoy the chapter^^