008

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

[ New York City ]

 

She staring at the outside while playing with her fingers. Her room is dark, there's no light.

Luhan....

He still in her mind. She never forget about him. She didn't know if he still alive or not but her instinct keep saying that he's still alive. She don't know which one she should believe. A few weeks after Luhan was shot by Sehun, Kris told her that Sehun had throw Luhan's body at somewhere and couldn't be found, to his conclusion, Luhan had died. But she didn't believe it. She can't believe that Luhan had died like what Kris told her. It's not like they didn't find his body, but they can't find his body at everywhere. She look at the clock, it's already 9:00 P.M.

 

"Time to go", she said to herself.

 

She walked out from her apartment. She going upstairs until the top floor. She see a door and open it. It's the rooftop. She look at the sky, it's already dark and the breeze is so cold too. She look at the end of the rooftop and smirked. She walked and stop at the end of the rooftop. There's only one that she could think at that time which is die. She couldn't endure her with life anymore. It's been one year that she live without Luhan and it's so hurt.

"Luhan.... We'll meet soon", she said and take a deep breath as she's ready to jump from the building.

But suddenly, a hand pulling her from back and she almost fall backwards. She quickly turn around, looking at the person who pulled her.

"Luhan!", she said smiled with full of hope, but her smile disappeared when she see that the person isn't Luhan.

"I'm not Luhan", he said.

"Then... Who are you? Why you pulled me?", she asked, looking at him with full of questions.

"I'm... Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo", he said, looking at her while frowning.

"Sorry, I didn't know you", she said, turn around.

"Why do you want to commit suicide?", he asked, looking at her.

"Not your bussiness and please, go away", she said crying. It's looks same with the first she met Luhan and it hurt her heart.

"No", he said, pulling her away from there.

"Let me go!", she said, pushing him away but he didn't let her hand go.

"No. You can't do this", he said, looking at her seriously.

"Who are you to me? You don't even know me. So, don't bother yourself", she said, pushing him and walked away.

"I maybe didn't know who you are but I'm always watching you from far", he said.

"You don't even know who am I. You don't know about my life. So, don't bother yourself", she said, walked away from there. He just looking at her.
 

...

 

As she's walking on the street alone, she bumped into someone. She quickly bowed and apologize.

"I'm sorry!", she said.

"Oh? It's you", the person said. When she lift her head, she see someone that she don't want to see.

"YOU", she staring at him angrily.

"You're still alive? I thought that you can't leave without LUHAN", he said and laughing.

"You bastard! You'll pay for this!", she said, throwing the rubbish on her hand at him.

"Pay for this? Pay for what?!", he said, pull her closer with him.

"You know what? He's the one that should pay for this. He deserved it", he whispered.

"What are you talking about?", she said, her eyes start to glaze.

"He killed my sister!", he said and push her.

"No! It's impossible!", she shouted at him.

"Well well well... You think that he's so kind? Because of him, my sister had dead! He should pay for it!", he said, clenching his fist.

"Where's him?! Where's Luhan?!", she asked, pulling his collar harshly.

"He's dead! He's dead! Just accept it! He's no longer in this world! I had sent him to the hell!", he said and push her then leave.

"No way....", she fall kneeling while crying. This time, she heard it from Sehun.

 

...

 

She enter her apartment and go to the kitchen. She pull the drawer and took a knife from it.

"I'm sorry, Luhan. I can't live without you", she said, crying.

Her hands are shaking as she trying to slash her wrist.

"Ji Eun, run away! Save your life!"

She dropped the knife and fall down sitting on the floor. She remember what Luhan said to her before.

"JUST GO! You love me right? Please go, get a new life. Promise me"

She hugging her knees and crying. She don't know what should she do. She can't live without him.

"Luhan! Please... Come back... Don't leave me...", she sobbed.

"Sehun... Sehun! It's all his fault! I can't let him go! I must... Must... Seek a revenge! He's the one who should die, not Luhan!", she clenced her fist. She wiped away her tears and stand up.

"I must find a way. I will do anything! Sehun! You'll die! You must die!", she said, throwing a chair towards the mirror until it cracked.

 

...

 

On the next morning, she sit at the park while looking at the sky. The wind is cold too. She's holding something on her hand, it's his photo.

"You should smile", someone said.

"What do you want?", she asked, knowing that the person is Myungsoo.

"I don't know", he said and sit beside her. He see that she holding something.

"What's that?", he asked, tilted his head.

"Luhan", she smiled weakly.

"Luhan? Can I take a look at it?", he asked.

She nodded and give him the photo. He look at it and smiled.

"Is this your someone special?", he asked, still looking at the photo.

"Yeah. I really love him. But now... He's gone", she said, her eyes start to glaze.

"Oh... I'm sorry...", he said, lowered his head.

"I can't let him go", she almost crying. He can't say anything.

"You know what? He's been murdered. I can't let the killer free!", she said, clenching her fist.

"Do you know the killer?", he asked, take a glance at the photo. Luhan looks so innocent to him. The way he smiled, it's too innocent.

"I do but I can't do anything. Even I want to seek a revenge, I can't. I'm too weak, Myungsoo", she said, tears start to escape from her eyes.

He lowered his head. "I can help you...", he said. She look at him immediately.

"What? Yo-you can help me? But how?", she asked, look at him curiously.

"I...", he take a deep breath, "I'm a sniper", he said.

She widen her eyes when heard him. She can't believe him. A guy like him is a sniper?

"What? Don't kidding me!", she said, feels a bit scared. She don't want to deal with someone like him.

"I'm not lying. I can help you to seek your revenge", he said, looking at him. 

"No... I'm not that cruel...", she said, lowered her head.

He stand up and put the photo on the bench. "If you change your mind... Find me at the third floor. My house is number 9", he said and leave.

She put her hand on , widen her eyes. She take the photo and start to cry. She don't what should she do. If she ask Myungsoo to help her, it's means that she will kill Sehun.

"Should I work with him?", she said to herself.

 


 

Hello! I'm back again with another chapter ^^ I hope you'll like this chapter. Seriously, I don't know what I had wrote >_< Anyway, hope you'll like it and sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///< 

XOXO <3