001

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

Die.....

That's only the thing that she always thinking. Nothing could make her changes her mind. Every time, every seconds, she will only thinks about how to die. It's all because she thinks her life is meaningless. There's no reason for her to stay alive in this world.

 

She is walking to the rooftop. With all her sad feelings. She can't live anymore. She don't have any strength anymore. Her life is meaningless. She doesn't mean anything. She's just a small girl who live in this world. But this world is too cruel for her. Too cruel for her to live in this world. No one wants her to live anymore. Everyone thought she doesn't exist in this world. No one could see her. No one could understand her feelings. No one would think about her. No one.

She's standing on the rooftop while looking at the sky. Then, her eyes pointed at the end of the rooftop. And there's only one thing she can think of. Die. She walked to the end of the rooftop and stops there. She could see the wide world around her. If she jumps from the rooftop, she would die and no one would ever know.

 

"Hey, Ji Eun-ah.... Where are you going? Are you going to die?"

 

She remembered what her drunken father said to her this morning. And she already decided what she want to do.

"Yes. I'm going to die today", she said smiling.

She take a deep breath as she is ready to leave the cruel world forever. She will never see the cruel world again. She will never see anyone again. 

"What are you doing? Try to kill yourself? Do you think that you'll never regret with what you're gonna do now?", a voice appeared and she startled.

She turn around and see there's a guy standing behind her. He look at her with a serious experession on his face. She's about to cry but she try to hold it. She don't want to be a weak girl.

"Well.... It's not your problem. Just... Go away and leave me alone", she warned.

He smirked and approach her. She frowned and move backwards which is she will fall from the rooftop. She lose her balance and....

"Got you!", he said as he managed to pull her hand.

She start to cry and cover her face with her hand. He is perplexe to see her like that.

"Why don't you let me fall? That's much better if I die", she said while crying.

"I won't let you fall", he said.

"Don't be so silly. No one wants me anymore. No one care about me", she said while wiping away her tears.

"There's someone", he said. She tilted her head while looking at him.

"Me", he said grinning.

"Don't make a silly joke. You don't even know me", she said, standing at the end of the rooftop again.

He pull her hand and stops her steps. 

"Don't do that. I mean it. Really. I don't want you to go away", he said and still holding her wrist tightly.

"Leave me alone. I don't even know who you are. So... I don't think that I'll listen to your words", she said and try to pull her hand out of his grip but he still didn't want to let her go.

"No. I won't leave you alone, Lee Ji Eun", he said.

She look at him slowly. Her tears were starting to fall down on her cheeks. She never heard that words from anyone and she never expected that someone will say that to her.

"What...?", she asked.

"I won't leave you alone, Lee Ji Eun. Really. So, please don't go or try to kill yourself", he said and hugged her.

She pushed him harshly. She don't want to believe his words.

"You're lying! Go away!", she yelled.

"I won't!", he shouted.

She sighed and approached him. "I'll never believe your words", she mumbled and walked away from the rooftop.

"You will", he said to himself.

 

As she stare at the outside, she feel someone staring at her. When she turned around, she sees him at the outside of her class. She ignored him and look at her book.

"Ignore him, Ji Eun", she mumbled and start to read her book.

A piece of paper was thrown towards her. She look at the outside, he's pointing towards the paper on her desk. She frowned and looked at it. It's a note.

"My name is Xi Luhan :)"

She frowned and throw the paper away from her. She don't want to know anything about him. He is just grinning to see her response but it doesn't make him want to give up. He will try to convince her that he sees her, that he cares about her, that he wants her in this world.

On the time going home, she walked to her locker to take her things before going home. When she opens her locker, she sees another note inside her locker. She reads it and rolled her eyes.

 

"Dear Lee Ji Eun.... I have fallen for you"

 


 

Hello ^^ I hope this chapter is okay. I don't have any experience writing a story like this and maybe this chapter doesn't looks like a sad/angst story. But I'll try to improve it. Hope you like it :) Sorry for any mistakes and my grammar/spelling error :)

 

And a double "Hi" from the co-author^^

I've correct some of the mistakes, but if there's still some mistakes well... SORRY!!

And for the verbs conjugation, I don't want to change that so much because this is the author job, she does what she thinks, for the best of her story :)

Well, Bye Lovely Babys <3