014

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun walking on the streets alone. She don't even know where she wanna go. She don't know where she want to find him; Luhan. Without realising, she bumped into someone and she fell on the streets. 

"I'm sorry! Are yo--- Oh? IU! Is that you?" Nina said. She looks happy to see Jieun.

"Nina? It's you!" she smiled widely.

"Where do you wanna go?" Nina asked, helping Jieun to stand up. 

"Hm... I don't even know" she chuckled.

"Let's go to my house! It will be great if you want to" Nina said, showing her puppy eyes.

Jieun couldn't help but to laugh. "Alright then, I'll go to your house"

Nina claps her hands happily, quickly pull her hand. 

"I'm sure you'll happy to see my mother"

"Yeah, I hope so" Jieun nods.

 

...

 

 

As she arrived at Nina's house, she could see that Nina is very happy. Her house is not big but pretty. It's enough for Nina and her mother. Her eyes wandering everywhere, looking for Nina's so-called friend; Lulu. 

"Uhm... Where's Lulu?" Jieun asked.

"Uhm... He... He's inside his room. But he's not feeling well"

"I see... So, I can't see him?" Jieun tilts her head.

"Uhm... I'm not sure. He's sleeping right now. He just ate his medicine" Nina lied.

Jieun just nodded, not feeling curious at all. "I hope I could see him one day" she smiled.

"I hope so" Nina laughed; she fake a laugh. 

Jieun look at her watch, it's already late. She don't even realised that she's there for a long time.

"I gotta go now, see you again Nina" Jieun said.

Sighing, Nina just nodded. "I hope you could stay here longer. But it's okay. See you later, IU" Nina said.

A few seconds after Jieun left, Luhan walked out of his room. "Who's that, Nina?"

Nina was a bit shocked. "Uhmm.... My friend"

"Oh? Why you didn't introduced her to me?"

"Well... I thought that you wanna rest so I don't want to bother you" Nina grinned.

"It's okay. Maybe next time, right?" Luhan smiled.

"Ye-yeah... Next time"

 

 

Getting inside her room, she jump on her bed. She slapped her face many times.

"Aigoo-ah!~ I shouldn't do that! I should just let them see each other. IU could be Jieun. I was so stupid! Aigoo!~" she mentally killing herself for being like that. But she couldn't help too. She afraid if she lose Luhan.

"But... What if Lulu left me after he found Jieun?"

"I... I can't let that happen" she clenced her fist. She don't even know what she should do. She feel confused.

 

...

 

It's raining heavily. The strong and cold wind, make her body shivers. She don't know where she wanna go. It's been a long time she left Korea. Her house wasn't her house anymore. She had to stay in the hotel. She can't even find Kris and the other. She had lost contact with them. 

 

"I'm sorry! I can't see!"

"Yah!~ If you can't see, then you should stay at home forever!"

 

She turn her head and see it. She can't stand to see the guy yelling at the blind guy. Whoever he is, she don't care. She approached them quickly.

"Hey! He apologized, so what's the big deal? Do you need to scold him? He can't see! You have your brain, right? So use it!" she said.

"Whatever..." the guy said and walked away.

Jieun glare at the guy, as if her eyes could kill him. But then, she heard a hummed.

"Thanks for help me, miss"

"No pr---" she widen her eyes as she see the guy. Her jaw dropped. Her hand covered .

"What's wrong, miss?" he asked, noticing that she didn't finished her words.

Her eyes start to glaze, her lips trembled.

 

"...Lu-Luhan?"

 


 

Hello!~ I'm back~ LOL XD /slaps/

Anyway, sorry for the late update again ><

Is this good? I don't know what I had wrote, forgive me for that >_<

But I hope you'll like it ^^

Sorry for the bad english >///< 

Thanks for subscribe! :D /throw hearts/

-Aeriren-