009

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

She enter the lift and staring at the buttons. She feels hesitated to press the buttons. Her house is at the second floor.

"Hey, are you gonna to stare at the buttons forever?", a voice make she feels startled.

"Oh... Not. Sorry", she said and press the button.

She steps backwards while the door is closed. She swallowed her saliva as the lift is moving. The door opened and she still inside the lift.

"You don't want to go out? Aren't you the one who want to go to the second floor?", the lady behind her asked.

"No... I want to go to the third floor", she said and press the button to close the door.

The door opened and she walking out from the lift slowly. She let out a big sigh as she's standing at the third floor.

"What's wrong with me? My house is at the second floor", she said and hit her own face.

She start to walk and observed every house numbers until she saw the number 9.She bits her lips and lowered her head while standing in front of the house which is Myungsoo's house. She took a few minutes to think if she should knock the door. She raised her right hand and still feeling hesitated to knock. Suddenly, the door open which make she startled.

"You?", Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

She just lowered her head. "I... I have think about it and I agreed", she said.

"Really? Come in then", he said, open the gate for her.

"She going inside his house and it's really neat. She observed his house and still couldn't believe that he is a sniper.

"I'll get a drink for you. Wait here", he said and go to the kitchen. 

She see a room and feels curious. She walked towards the room and open the door. She open widely as she see a lot of photo are pasted on the wall. Some of it have 'X' sign and some not.

"Don't look at it", he said and quickly pull her out of his while closed the door immediately.

She just lowered her head and sit on the sofa. She put a photo on the table and he took it.

"Who is it?", he asked while look at the photo.

"Oh Sehun", she said without any expression on her face.

"Oh Sehun? Explain", he said frowning.

"He's the one who killed Luhan", she said and her eyes start to glaze.

"Not bad, he's good looking", he said, smirked. She look at him with her sharp eyes.

"I'm just kidding. What do you want to do?", he asked.

"Make he feels regret. I don't care what is the method, as long that he'll regret", she said, smirked her face.

"Let's make him suffering. And you're the one who will make him suffering", he said, have an idea.

"M-me? He will kill me if he know", she said, shook her head in dismay.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me", he said.

"Then... What should I do?", she asked.

 

...

 

He bring her to a boutique. She can see there are many branded clothes.

"Why we're here?", she asked.

"To change your... appearance", he giggles and choose a dress.

"Change my appearance?", she said to herself.

"Try this", he said, give her a dress.

She nodded and going inside the dressing room. She going out to show him if it okay with her. He shook in dismay. 

"Try this", he said, give her another one.

"How is it?", she asked.

He shook and give her another one again. She try again and again. It's a bit hard to choose a perfect dress for her.

"How is it?", she asked.

He smiled widely after see her. "Perfect", he said, thumbs up for it.

She release a big sigh. "Finally".

"Now.... Your hair", he said.

"My hair?", she asked dumbly.

He take her to the saloon near with the boutique. "Change her hair", he said to the girl.

"Alright", the girl said and observed her hair.

Ji Eun look at the mirror and took a deep breath. The girl took a pair of scissors and cut her hair.

"Done!", the girl said.

She widen her eyes to see her new hair. "Perfect", Myungsoo said.

He walked away away from the saloon. She followed him from behind.

"Why did you ask her to cut my hair? It's short!", she asked, biting her lips.

"It will make you looks innocent. He will see that you have your new life", he said.

"What should I do?", she asked. He just smirked and tell her the plan.

 

...

 

"Mr Sehun, you'll have a new secretary", Nina, his worker said.

"You approve her to become my secretary without my permission?!", he asked, hit the desk.

"I'm sorry, Mr Sehun", Nina bowed many times. He just rolled his eyes.

"I'm here and I ready to start my work!", a girl said happily.

He widen his eyes to see the girl. It's her, Lee Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun?! You're my secretary?!", he asked in disbelief.

"Ji Eun? Who is Ji Eun? I'm not Ji Eun. I'm IU", she said confidently.

"What?", he asked frowning.

"If you're talking about that weak Ji Eun... She's dead. Now, the girl in front of you now is IU", she said and show him her innocent face.

"And what is your motive to work at my place?", he asked, feeling curious.

"Well... First, I don't know that this is your company but now I know. Second, I just want to have a new life. I don't want to be sad because of the past anymore", she said. 

"How can I trust you", he asked, crossed his arms.

"You can slash my hands", she said while showing her hands. He just staring at her.

"Approve or not?", she asked, tilted her head.

"Alright then, I'll approve", he said.

"Thank you", she said smiling.

"That's your desk", he said and point her a desk in front of his room.

"Thank you again, Mr Sehun", she bowed and walked away.

"I'll be watching you", he said.

Without turning around, she just smirked and walked away.

She sit on her seat and put her bag on the desk. She could see him from there.

"Mission start now", she said to herself.

Intervals of a few minutes, she will steal a glance at him. However, he noticed that she's watching him.

"What's wrong with her?", he said to himself as he feels weird with her.

"Did she have a plan? I can't trust her easily. She maybe will do something bad to me", he said as he feels really curious.

 

What will happen? What will she do to Sehun? Will her plan work?

 


 

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter :D Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

XOXO <3