012

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

[Seoul, Korea]

 

As Nina walk inside the room, she can hear that he's says something. She try to hear it.

"Ji Eun... Ji Eun..." is what he said. 

"Ji Eun? Who is Ji Eun?", Nina said to herself, trying to think who Ji Eun is. 

Suddenly, his hand are moving and so his eyes. He opens his eyes slowly and put his hands on his head as it's kinda feels hurt.

"Where am I? Why is everything dark?", he said.

"He-hello there... I'm Nina and you're at my house. I found you unconscious in the river and brought you home", she said while looking at him.

"I'm Luhan...", he said. 

"Ermmm... Are you blind?", she asked. 

"What did you said? Bli-blind?", he asked, widen his eyes when he heard the word 'blind'.

"Because you said that everything is dark. It's means that you can't see anything, right?"

"Yeah... I thought that the lights are off. It can't be... I can't be blind right now! I want to find Ji Eun!", he said and his eyes start to glaze. 

"I-I can help you to find her. But you need to take a rest now. I'll bring you to the hospital, so don't worry..."

"Alright then....", he nods and feels disappointed.

 

...

 

"Hmmm.... Okay... Luhan, right?", Dr Jung said while look at him. He just nods.

"Through the examination... You're blind. It's all because the effect of your brain. You used to have brain cancer right?"

"Yeah... I knew that I would be blind but I didn't know that the time have come...",  he said, lowering his head.

"Your brain cancer will maybe come back but now, you got the effect of it. You need to do a lot of checkup to make sure about your brain cancer"

Nina was silent, just to see how disappointed Luhan is. Right now, he is sick and Ji Eun is far from him. No one know that he's still alive.

Both of them walks out from the doctor room. "I'll get you a walking stick so you can guide yourself whenever you want to walk"

"Alright, then. Thanks, Nina-ah...."

 

...

 

He's lying on the bed and startss to think about Ji Eun. "Where are you now, Ji Eun-ah? How are you? I miss you so much though it's almost one year I'm in a coma... I really wanna see you again. I want to hug you...", he starts to cry.

Nina heard what he said but she just shooks her head. She walk inside the room with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Luhan! I got a walking stick for you. It will help yo-- Ah... Are you crying?", she said while holding the walking stick.

"Really? Thanks, Nina. You're very kind..." he said smiling, ignoring her question. 

"It's okay. I just want to help you. By the way... Can I know who is Ji Eun?", she asked while lowering her head.

"Lee Ji Eun is her full name. She's my girlfriend. I really love her. But now, I don't even know where she is. The last thing that I know is I asked her to run away to New York. I don't know if she is still there..."

"It's okay. I will help you to find her", she said confidently.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

[New York City]

 

She looks at her phone on the table and start to think. "Should I call that bastard? Should I go out with him? Aigoo.... What a hard decision...", she mumbles.

A few second later, her phone ringed, it's a call from Sehun. She ruffled her hair and answer the phone call. 

"Hello?"

"So how is it? Yes or no?", he asked impatiently.

"Well... I guess I have some time...", she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, then. See you tomorrow then. Wear something nice. Good night, IU", he hung the phone before she could say anything.

"Aigoo.... IU, you babo! Aigoo...", she sighed.

She laid on her bed and start to think the meaning of 'wear something nice'. "Whatever... Better I sleep right now"

 

On the next morning, her phone ringed and she casually find her phone with her eyes still close.

"Hello?", she said but it's not a phone call instead of a message.

"Pfftt! Silly..."

She open the message and it's clearly from Sehun. "Why must him?", she rolled her eyes.

'I'll wait for you at the cafe today. 10 AM'

She scratching her head and look at the clock. It's almost 10 AM in the morning. 

"What?! Aigoo! I'll be late!", she squealed and running into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

She open her closet to find 'something nice' to wear like what he asked her to do. 

"What should I wear?"

Her eyes stops at the polka dot blouse and blue skirt. "I think this is suitable", she grabbed it and wear it quickly.

She combed her hair and wear a simple make-up. "Okay, I'm done. Let's go!"

She paused in her tracks when she forgot about something. She looks at the photo on the table and take it.

"I miss you, Luhan-ah..." she smiles weakly at the guy who is smiling in the photo.

 

Ji Eun walks inside the cafe and see that Sehun is looking at the outside. She took a deep breath and walks towards him.

"Good morning, Mr Sehun...", she greeted him. A wide smile appeared on his face when he heard her voice.

"Good morning, IU. And please... Don't call me 'Mr Sehun' today. Just call me Sehun", he giggles.

"O-okay then..."

He raised his hand to call the waiter. "What do you want to eat?", Sehun asked.

She look at the menu. "Uhm... Just hot chocolate...", she said.

"Nothing else?"

"Uhm.... Yeah... Only that", she smiles.

He just nodded and seems really happy to see her today.

 

As they're walking out of the cafe, he pull her wrist which cause her to stop her steps. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Before you go home... Can you accompany me to go to the park for awhile?", he asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah, sure" she agreed.

They go to the park together and she could see there's a few couple of lovers walking together while holding hands. It somehow makes she miss Luhan. They used to walk together while holding hands like them.

"What's wrong, IU? Did something bothering you?", Sehun asked as he noticed her unhappy face.

"Nothing... It just... I miss Luhan-sshi", she lowered her head.

"Can't you forget about him?", he said, his face had changed when she said like that.

"Huh? But why? He's my bo--"

"He's dead, IU. You said that you want to continue your life without him!"

"Why do you need to feel angry about this? You have no reason"

"I do have a reason. I love you", he answered it immediately.

"What?", she frowned.

"I love you. That's my reason" he stated.

She just lowered her head, not knowing what to say.

"IU, I'm starting to fall in love with you when you changed"

"Seh--"

"I love IU, not Ji Eun. So, don't say like that when you're with me", he said with a serious tone.

She just silented, she never expected that he would said like that.

"IU... Forget about Luhan and accept me", he said as he stares into her eyes.

"I can't", her voice cracked.

"IU, please..."

"No,  I'm sorry Sehun", she said and ran away from there before he could say anything.


Hello! Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Sorry if I couldn't update it for a long time but I'll try to update it fast :D <3 Thanks for subscribe! <3

         

          Hi Subbies^^ Co-author speaking^^ The chapter is soooooooo good... I love it^^ Well, mostly because she still loves Luhan^^  Anyway, I'm only the corrector , or kind of... Most of the mistakes have been corrected, hope you enjoyed the chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3