006

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

Sehun walked to the room to look at them. His eyes widen as he feels surprised. His men were lying on the floor, unconscious. He opened the door immediately and they were gone. He sees the ropes on the floor. He quickly kick his men that were supposed to guard the door.

"Aren't you guys doing your job?! I just left for half an hour but you didn't do your job!", he yelled at his men.

He quickly walks out from his house and look around. How can they escape that fast? Luhan doesn't wear his glasses and he can see? That's what Sehun thought at that time.

"Look for them. Maybe they're not far", he instructed his men and goes inside his car, speeding on the road to find them.

 

...

 

They ran on the streets like crazy. He hold her hand and run to everywhere that they can.

"We can't go back to my house. It's dangerous", he said, gasping for air.

"Then, where we should go?", she asked, feeling tired from running.

"I know one place, let's go", he said and pulled her hand.

They walked inside the apartment building. Entering the lift to the third floor. He stops in front of the apartment and knock at the door panicking. He doesn't want to stay outside for a long time.

"Yah!~ Yah!~ Can't you wait?", someone open the door while muttering but then, his eyes open widely to see Luhan is there.

"Luhan!", he said happily but then blinked his eyes innocently when Ji Eun is there.

"Who is she?", he asked.

"Yah!~ Just let me enter your house and we'll talk inside", Luhan exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay!", he said, welcoming them inside his house.

They sit on the couch and Ji Eun looks really scared. She didn't even dare to look at his friend that looks like a gangster; with his tattoo on his right shoulder as he didn't wear any shirt.

"Can you wear something on your body?", Luhan said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay... Wait a second", he said and grabs his shirt.

"Who is he?", she asked, feeling scared.

"Don't worry. He's a nice guy. He always helped me and he's like my own brother", Luhan said, smiling at her.

 

...

 

"Did you found them?", Sehun asked his men.

"No. There's no sign of them", they said which caused him to get mad.

"Search them again!", he instructed them.

"You can't run away from me, Luhan. You can't! Because you'll pay for what you did to my sister", he said while clenchind his fist.

He kept searching them everywhere. Luckily, he didn't go to the apartment building to find them because it's kinda far from there.

 

...

 

"Ji Eun, this is Kris. He's my best friend and like my own brother. He always helped me", he said to her. "Hyung, this is Lee Ji Eun, my girlfriend", he said, smiled sheepishly.

"Yah!~ You didn't tell me that you have girlfriend", Kris exclaimed which caused them to giggles.

"Hye, I'm Lee Ji Eun", she bowed while smiled.

"I'm Kris", he said simply. "So, why you're here?", Kris asked him.

"Well... I need your help,hyung. It's about Sehun. I don't know what's his problem. And now, Ji Eun is in danger because he know who she is to me. And you gotta help me, hyung", he said, looking really worried.

"You can count on me. I'll protect both of you. You guys can stay here until you're safe", Kris said.

"Thanks, hyung. I know that you'll help me", he said.

"Did you live here alone?", she asked, didn't feel scared with him anymore.

"Nope. There are two more. They go shopping at the mall to buy some groceries", Kris said giggling.

Then the door suddenly opened and two guys coming inside while holding a few plastic bags. They even having fights about the plastic bags.

"Yah!~ Give me that one! I know you would steal my potato chips!" one of them exclaimed.

"Yah!~ You silly!", another one patted his head. They dropped the plastic bags when they saw Luhan.

"Hyung!", they said while running towards him and hug him tightly.

"Yah!~ Let me go you silly!", he said while pushing them. Ji Eun just chuckled to see them like that.

"Who are you?", they asked her.

"I'm Lee Ji Eun", she bowed  at them.

"My girlfriend", he said gently

"Whoa!~", they widen their mouth in disbelief.

"I'm Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol", Chanyeol said happily.

"I'm Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!", Baekhyun said, smiling widely at her.

"Yah!~ Get them some drink!", Kris said while patting their head.

"Alright!", they said, rushing to the kitchen while pushing each other.

"Always like that", he shook his head.

"Cute", she giggles.

 

...

 

"You guys must feels very tired. Ji Eun, you can use the master room. Luhan, you'll sleep with us", Kris said to them.

"Thank you so much! You're too kind", she said, feeling happy that she meet them.

"Go and take a rest, you must be tired", Luhan said to her. She just nodded.

"Let me bring her to her room!", Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison. They bring her to her room happily.

"I want to take a rest too", he said and stand up but Kris pull his hand.

"Huh?", he tilting his head.

"Did she know about it?", Kris asked curiously.

"About what?", he asked frowning.

"Your illness", Kris said, raising his eyebrow.

"Shhh!~", he frowned.

"So... She doesn't know?", Kris asked.

"No. It's better if she doesn't know about it", he said, lowering his head.

"But your illness is getting worst. You know it too right?", Kris said, worriedly.

"I'll tell her but not now. So, please don't tell her", he said, going into his room.

 


 

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter :D Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

Anyway, thanks for subscribe and upvoted too! ^^ <3 Kekeke ~ XD

 

XOXO :P

Okay guys, it should be better for the writing mistakes... It's not perfect but I do what I can^^

The co-author

*Some gif for you! ^^

 

tumblr_lz9c0iemrf1qgp9hfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m76kgbBEr61qzh5sno1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_moqmlsjEtZ1swzbpdo5_500.gif

tumblr_mc91yxSBVC1rv1bj0.gif

tumblr_inline_mqd7p5qsim1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m5n5ntAnDF1qal6qmo1_500.gif