010

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

She walking out from the building. Looking up at the dark sky, she sighing. The cold breeze makes her body shivered. A few seconds, her phone vibrated.

*Myungsoo?*, she thought.

"Hello?", she answered the phone call.

"Watch out your steps, that jerk is following you. Don't get busted or makes him feel curious", he said and hung the phone before she could say anything.

"Yah!~ At least give me a time to talk", she said angrily.

She scratching her head and she saw a cafe near with her. Without thinking anything, she walking inside the cafe.

"One hot chocolate please", she ordered.

She wait for her hot chocolate patiently while looking at her watch. "Here is your hot chocolate, miss", th waitress said.

She paid and took her hot chocolate and head to the seat at the back. She sat there and put her hot chocolate on the table. Her phone vibrate again. It's a message from Myungsoo.

 

'Take out your mirror and look at it. You'll see what I see'

 

She do what he ask her to do. She look at the mirror and see Sehun is there. He's looking at her while standing at the counter. She turns aroudn quickly and pretending that she feels shocked to see he is there.

"Mr Sehun? I never thought that you would come here", she said, faking her laugh.

"I'm just buying a cup of coffee for myself since it's cold out there", he said and acted like he didn't do anything.

"Alone? I never thought that a big boss like you will buying your own coffee", she said as she .

"Well... I'm not that type of 'big boss' like what you said", he smirked and she hate it. She clenched her fist and try to hold her anger.

"Mind to sit with me? I'm alone too", she said and walked to her seat.

He just followed her and sit across her. *Relax, Ji Eun*.

"So, Ji Eu-- I mean, IU.... Where's your house?", he asked while sipping his coffee.

"Why? You feel curious with me?", she asked, looking at him with her blanky expression.

"What? I'm just asking where's your house", he said frowning.

"Well... It's clear enough to see it from you expression", she said.

"Wha--"

"Well, Mr Sehun. See you tomorrow. Or should I write a resignation letter, Mr Sehun? Seems like my 'big boss' didn't trust his own secretary", she said and walked away, leaving her hot chocolate on the table.

"Wait! Let me send you home. Please?", he said as he stood up from his seat.

"What's your motive, Mister?", she said while raise a brow at him.

"I shouldn't let my secretary go home by herself, right?", he said.

"Well, I--"

"Seems like you don't trust your own boss", he said, raised a brow at her. She just speechless.

"Wait here, I'll take my car", he said and rushing out from the cafe.

"Don't go anywhere, please", he reminds her and he disappeared from there.

She just blinked her eyes many times and quickly took her phone. She quickly dialed Myungsoo's number.

"Myungsoo! What should I do? He want to send me home!", she exclaimed.

"It's good then. Looks like he's going inside your trap. Oh, by the way. You should give him a kiss to make it faster", he said and hung up the phone call.

"What?! Yah!~ Seriously?! Why should I kiss someone that I hate the most!", she ruffled her hair and wait for Sehun at the outside.

She standing in front of the cafe while looking at the dark sky. "There's no stars tonight", she said to herself.

Her attention towards the sky disappeared as she heard a horn sound. It's Sehun. He open the door for her from behind with a wide smiles.

"Come in", he said, showing his charming face to her. She somehow stunned when see his face.

"IU? Come in quickly. You'll catch a cold", he said.

"Oh? I'm sorry", she said and quickly get in the car.

She closed the door and see a photo inside the car. She can see that there's a girl with him in the photo.

"That's my sister", he said and start to drive.

"She's.... Dead?", she asked. He just nodded. She somehow feels guilty when see his face.

"Yah~ Don't show me that face", he said giggling while touch her left cheek softly.

She blushed a bit. *Go back to your sense,Ji Eun!*, her mind scream but she couldn't do anything.

"I don't want to make you sad or what but can I ask you something? Why did you said that Luhan was the reason she died?", she asked while lowered her head.

"It's not like that I don't want to tell you... But... I'm not ready yet. I'll tell you later, okay?", he said and glanced at her.

"O... kay....", she nodded.

"By the way... Where's your house?", he asked.

"It's at the apartment building over there", she said. He just nodded.

He stop his car when they're arrived at there. "Thank you for send me home", she said and get off from his car.

"Wait! Let me walk you to your house", he said as he get off from his car.

"Well... If it will make you to stop feels curious with me", she said and walked away.

He nodded and followed her from behind. She enter the lift but he pulled her hand out of the lift.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"I said I want to walk", he said and pulling her towards the stairs.

"What th--"

"At which floor your house is?", he asked and looked at her.

"Second floor", she said and walked upstairs.

He just followed her from behind. It's kinda dark and she hate darkness. She try to find his arm as she don't want to feel that she's alone.

"What are you looking for?", he asked, stop his steps immediately.

"Your arm. I hate dark and I don't want to feel that I'm alone since you're not making any sounds", she said, put her hand on her waist.

"Here. You're not alone", he said and he wrapped his hand around her.

"Okay", she said and lowered her head.

She stop her steps when they're at the second floor. She push his hand and look at him.

"You can go home now. You have to work tomorrow, right? You'll feel tired if yo--"

"Good night then. See you tomorrow", he said and walked away from there.

She put her hand on and blinked her eyes many times. 

"Did he just... Kiss me?", she said in disbelief.

 

...

 

Hearing the birds chirping, she wake up lazily. She stretched her arms before get off from her bed. She look at the clock on the wall while yawning.

"Oh... It's 7:00 A.M", she said and went back to her sleep.

"Wait! 7:00 A.M?! I'm late! OMO!", she ran into the bathroom and take a fast shower.

She grabbed the simple clothes and wear in quickly. She brushed her hair and put a headband on her head. Luckily that her hair is short now, it's easier for her. She took her bag and open the door widely.

"Good morning", a guy standing in front of her house. 

"Myungsoo?! You give me a heart attack!", she said while rubbing her chest.

"Sorry for it", he giggles. "So... How's last night? I saw he kissed you", he smirked.

"Yo-you see it?!", she said in disbelief.

"Yeah... Looks like that he's gonna fall for you", he said giggling.

"What?!", she exclaimed loudly. He just rubbing his ears.

"Isn't that our objective? To make him fall in love with you and you'll slowly makes his heart broken into pieces", he said, raised a brow at her.

"For now yeah... I hope everything is gonna be fine", she sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll always watching you from far. I'll tell you if there's something", he said, patted her back.

 

...

 

She running inside his office like a crazyy girl. Her hair is messy. "Go-good morning, Mr Sehun! Sorry, I'm late!", she bowed.

He just chuckled. "You're not late. Luckily that you're here in time. Go to you place. Inform me if there's any appointment for me today", he said and sit on the chair.

"Alright then", she bowed and walked away.

She sit on her chair and start her work. Like yesterday, she will steal a glance at him. 

"She do it again... What's that means? It's not that she's likes me, right?", he mumbled while checking the documents on his desk.

"But... She look... Interesting. Like I never know her", he said and grinned.

"Grinning?", she smirked and move her eyes on the computer.

"Hey, Jung Ah...", she greeted the girl beside her.

"Yes, IU?", Jung Ah replied.

"What's the meaning if a guy grinned when he saw us?", she asked dumbly.

"It means that he likes us. It could be like that. Why? Is there someone grinning when he see you?", Jung Ah chuckled.

"Yeah... There's someone, that I hate", she said while bits her lips angrily.

"Calm down... Don't say that you hate him because you might fall in love with him at the end", Jung Ah chuckled and continue her works.

*Fall in love with Oh Sehun? Pfftt! That thing wsll never happen even in my dream!*, she clenched her fist.

 

What will happen? Can you predict it? Is there any possibility that Sehun is falling in love with her?

 


 

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

XOXO <3