011

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

She stand up from her seat and walked towards his room. She knock the door. "Come in, IU", he said.

"You'll have an appointment with Mr Lee from TOP Company during lunch, Mr Sehun"

He looks at her and smiles, "Okay, then. Anything else?".

"No, just that", she shooks her head. "I'll be leaving now", she bowed and turn around.

"You will follow me to meet Mr Lee", he said.

She just nodded, "Alright then", he said and leaved.

She sits on her seat and stared at the computer. "It became awkward since he kiss me last night..."

Jung Ah just chuckled when she noticed that Ji Eun is staring at the computer. "IU... What's wrong? Did something is bothering you?"

She just shooks her head. "Ani... Nothing happened".

She looks at her watch and it's already 12:00 PM. She can sees that Sehun is walking out from his room. 

"Let's go, IU"

She tilted her head, "Go? Where?"

"Appointment. We have appointment with Mr Lee, right?"

"Oh... Yeah... I forgot about that". He just chuckles to see her like that, it somehow looks cute to him.

They walked to the parking lot. And it was weird when he opened the door for her. 

"IU? What's wrong?", he asked when he noticed that she still outside the car.

"Oh yeah... Sorry"

Both of them going inside the car and he start to drive the car.

"Are you okay, IU? You looks uncomfortable. Why?", he asked.

"Nothing... I'm just not feeling well today...", she created a lie.

"Not feeling well? Really? You should take a leave if you're not feeling well...", he sighed.

"Okay, then...", she nodded. *Okay... He's weird now...*

"We're here", he said as they're arrived at a cafe.

They walked inside the cafe together. "That's him", Sehun said and walks towards the table. She just follow him from behind.

"Good afternoon, Mr Lee. Long time no see", Sehun greeted Mr Lee politely.

"Good afternoon, Oh Sehun! Take a seat. It's been a long time, huh", Mr Lee smiles widely.

"This is IU, my secretary. She's new", Sehun said. Ji Eun just bowed.

"You can order anything that you wa--"

"It's okay. I just want to discuss about our project", Sehun said before Mr Lee could finish his sentences.

"Alright then"

*He looks serious... and.... looks handsome...* she feels amazed with his attitude. *Aishh!~ What am I thinking!*

"IU? Any problem?", Sehun asked when he caught her staring at him.

"No...", she said. *I'm going crazy now...*

 

 

"We'll continue again, next week. I'm glad that I'm working with you, Sehun. I gotta go now", Mr Lee bowed at them and leave. 

Sehun looks at Ji Eun who is staring at her lap. "Wanna eat something, IU?"

"No... It's okay", she shook her head.

"Come on... Let see... The beef steak seems nice...", he said as he obseverb the menu. She swallowed her saliva when she heard 'beef steak'.

"Okay, then. I'll try the beef steak", she said. A huge smile plastered on his face. "It's good then".

 

...

 

It's raining heavily and she forgot to bring her umbrella. She's standing at the outside, waiting for the rain to stop. A car stops in front of her and the window opened. It's Sehun.

"Come in. I send you home"

She just shooks her head. "No... It's okay. I can wait for the rain to stop".

"Don't be like that. It's already dark", he said and open the door from inside.

A huge sigh escapes from . "You'll never give up, huh?"

"It's good that you know. Haha"

"Excuse me? But I don't want to burden you", she chuckles.

"No, not at all. I'm your boss, right? So, I ordered you to get into the car now"

"Alright, then", she sighed and get into the car.

He just giggles. As he starts to drive, she got a text from Myungsoo.

 

Looks like he's concerned about you... Haha... 

 

She rolled her eyes when read the text and just ignored the text. 

"Uhmm... IU...", Sehun try to break the silence. She turns her head to him.

"Are you free this weekend?"

"No, I'm busy"

"Wow... That's a quick answer", he giggles.

"But... why this weekend?", she asked.

"Well... I just thought if you have some time to spend at the cafe with me. It's only if... But since you're busy, it's okay"

"Oh..."

He stops his car at the apartment building. "Thank you, Mr Sehun", she bowed and open the door.

"Well... About this weekend... I'll think about it", she said and close the door.

Sehun just nodded and grinning when heard her words. "I hope it will be yes"

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Seoul, Korea]

 

"Mom... How is he?", a girl named, Nina, asked her mother.

"He's still unconscious...", her mother sighed.

"It's almost one year, mom... What should we do?"

"Just wait for a few more weeks... I hope that he'll wake up soon"

"I hope so..."

Nina wipes his face with a wet towel and put the blanket on his body. She take a glance at him for a few seconds and grinning.

"I have some works to do. See you later, handsome... Sweet dreams", she said and walked away from the room.

 

 

 


 

Hello! ^^ I hope you'll like this chapter :D Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

XOXO <3

Hi!! The co-author is here!! I've corrected some of the mistakes! Bye! <3