015

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

"...Lu-Luhan?"

Her jaw dropped, her tears started to form. Is it true that the guy in fron of her is Luhan? Is it true?

"Ji Eun? Is that you? Is that you?!" his face got brightened, hoping that he's right.

"Oh my god... It's been a long time. I-I thought you're dead" she cried.

"No. I'm here. I always hoping that I'll meet you again"

She hugged him tightly. She don't care about the rain, the crowds or what. All she care is Luhan. She found him and that's it. She don't want to lose him anymore.

"But... I'm blind"

"I don't care about it. I love you. It's okay if you're blind or mute or what"

He touched her face. He wanted to recognize her. 

"Don't leave me. I don't want to lose you anymore" she said, holding his hand tightly.

"I used to make a big mistake and I don't want it happen again" he said.

She cried. She has nothing to say anymore. He pull her closer to him. Slowly, he kiss her. The kiss tasted like their salty tears of longing and the rain mixing together. People who saw them might think that they're crazy but who cares? 

Pulling away from the kiss, Ji Eun slowly pull him into her embrace. "I love you, Luhan" she cried.

"I love you more than everything"

 

...

 

"IU..."

 

"Don't think that you'll be happy with Luhan"

 

"I'll never let you go, IU"

 

"Help me!" she woken up of her sleep. She had a nightmare. The voices sounds like Nina's.

"Ji Eun? Are you okay?" Luhan asked, trying to find his walking stick.

"I'm fine, Luhan. You should go back to your sleep" 

Luhan just nodded and continue to sleep. She's sweating. Right now, she's afraid if Sehun will do something bad again to Luhan.

"I need to run away. Far away" she said to herself as she look at Luhan. His angelic face make her heart fluttering. But it's a good sign for her. She still love him.

Not long after that, her phone vibrated. She took her phone and there's a text message.

 

From: Myungsoo

Sehun is at Korea. I don't know why he went there.

 

She widen her eyes. She don't know what should she do. She don't have any idea what's going on right now. 

 

To: Myungsoo

What? Don't lie to me.

 

She put her phone on the table. She pull the blanket and sleep. She couldn't sleep. She always think about it. Her phone vibrated and she took it immediately.

 

From: Myungsoo

No. I'm stalking him and I know he go to Korea. But I don't know what's his reason.

 

 

To: Myungsoo

Thanks anyway. I don't know if I should run or not.

 

From: Myungsoo

Just run if you think you should. Just tell me if you need my help.

 

To: Myungsoo

I will. Thanks.

 

She look at Luhan. She hate Sehun. She hate to see Luhan is suffering because of Sehun. 

"Sehun. Don't think that I'll forgive you. I hate you" she clenched her fist.

 

 

 


 

Hello!~ It's been long time, right? XD

I hope you'll like it! ^^

Thanks for subscribe ! ^^ 

XOXO

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-