013

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

[Seoul, South Korea]

 

It's a cold and pouring Thursday afternoon. The sun is buried behind the dark, grey clouds; leaving the sky boringly dull and colourless. As Jieun walks on the streets, she remembered what she told Myungsoo for the last time. 

 

"Ji Eun ah!~ Where do you want to go?", Myungsoo said as he's chasing her from behind.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I can't!", she said frowning.

"But why? It's because of Sehun right?"

"Yeah. I can't do it anymore. I can't hurt him. Though I want to do but my heart will never let me hurt him"

"You've start to fall in love with him? Am I right?", Myungsoo smirked.

"No! It's not like that! But if I stay here... I maybe will fall in love with him and I don't want that to happen! I don't want to betray Luhan!"

"And where do you want to go?"

"Go back to Korea"

"You want to find Luhan?"

"Yes. I want to find Luhan. I want to find him. I don't want to betray him"

 

She woken up from her daydreaming as a girl fall in front of her. Her things dropped on the streets and Jieun run towards her immediately; wanting to help that girl.

"Are you okay, miss?" Jieun asked while helping her picking up her things.

The girl smiles and nods. "I'm okay, thanks for help me"

Both of them stood up and smiles at each other.

"Thanks for help me" the girl smiles.

"It's okay. By the way, my name is Ji-- I mean, IU" Jieun lied.

"That's a nice name. My name is Nina" the girl said and left.

"You have a nice name too" Jieun chuckles, looking at the girl from behind.

She walks towards the hotel, the place where she'll be staying at there. 

"I'll have a new life. And.... I'll find Luhan" 

 

Three days had passed and she still trying to find Luhan. She walks on the streets without knowing where she want to go.

"Aigoo ah!~"

She startled as she heard someone yelling. She turns around and see the girl that she met three days ago. Nina.

"You're Nina, right?" she asked, smiles widely.

"Yeah! You're IU! I remember you!" Nina exclaimed, feeling happy to see Jieun is there.

"It's so good to meet you here! Where are you going?" she asked.

"Home. But I want to go to the pharmacy. I want to buy a walking stick for my friend. His walking stick has broken" Nina giggles.

"Really? Can I come with you?" she asked.

"Sure" Nina nodded.

They walked towards the pharmacy while talking about them. "So... What's your friend's name?"

"Lulu. Cute right?" Nina giggles.

"Lulu? Yeah, a cute name. I bet he's cute too" Jieun laughed.

"Yeah! You should meet him one day"

"Alright then! I'll come to your house when I'm free" she laugh.

"Wait here, I want to buy the walking stick" Nina said and running inside the pharmacy.

"Lulu? Somehow reminds of Luhan. Oh god... Please protect Luhan wherever he is" Jieun said, try to hold her tears.

Jieun took out a photo and look at it. It's Luhan and her inside the photo. 

"IU, I go---" Nina stopped her steps as she see what Jieun is doing.

"Luhan.... Where are you? I've been looking for you. Please... I really miss you. I shouldn't left you at that time. I felt regret for it! Luhan ah.... I'm sorry", tears start to escape from her eyes as she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Luhan?" Nina said which make Jieun to feel startled.

"Nina? Oh!~ You got the walking stick. Let's go" she said, put the photo inside her bag immediately.

"Yeah, let's go" Nina said.

 

 

 

 

Nina walks inside her room, lying on her bed lazily.

"Luhan? It can't be if IU is Jieun, right?" she said to herself.

"But... It's impossible if there's another Luhan, right?" 

Nina keep thinking about that, feels hesitated to tell Luhan about it. She sratching her head many times.

"Aigoo!~ I can't think right now! What should I do? Tell Luhan or just ignore about this? Aigoo!~"

"Nina?" Luha knock her room door soflty.

She opened the door and see Luhan is standing in front of her.

"Luhan? Anything that I can help?"

"Thanks for the walking stick again. Sorry for broke it" he grins.

"No problem. I'll always help you" she chuckled.

"Now, go to your bed. Go go go" she said, pushing him softly towards his room.

"Alright alright" he laughed.

She just giggles to see how cute Luhan is and at that time, her heart is fluttering.

"Why do I feel like this? It's impossible if I'm falling in love with Lulu, right?"

 


 

Hello!~ Sorry for the late update! >_< I miss you all XD Kekeke ~

Okay, I know.... This chapter is really . Sorry >///< Well, thanks for subscribe and supporting this story! ^_^ I'll write a better chapter next time! Lol XD