Chapter 2:~...................."Seohyun's...."............................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

Today...all of us members are going to our SM Entertaintment building in order to practice our new dance moves for our new album three months from now. Recently....i always wake up early in the morning in order to do a simple exercise to get myself warm-up a little and also to help hyoyeon to prepare all our breakfast. It is tuesday morning...i woke up as usual....but during that morning...i suddenly just feel strange....i don't know why. After i had warm-up...i went to our dorm's kitchen to help hyoyeon. Every morning...hyoyeon will give me a big hug and say:-"good morning my darling Yoona". But...that morning...hyoyeon just looks different..she looks...quiet, althought she still gives me a hug and greets me. So..i ask her. Me:"Hyo...is..everything...ok? Why r u so sad?". Hyoyeon:"ye..yeah..i..i'm...ok. Le...let's prepare breakfast together..shall we?". At that time...i don't dare to ask her anymore because i thought maybe she is not feeling well, so i just help her to prepare breakfast. After we had prepare breakfast, i went up to our dorm's attic where the roof and all the walls are made of glass and all glasses can be open to get some fresh air. When i went upstairs...i saw seohyun standing in the middle of the attic like a ghost. I slowly and silently walk to her from behind because i want to scare and suprise her. As i walk more closely to her...i saw the glass which reflected seohyun's face.....i was SHOCKED!!!!! Seohyun's face looks very fierce, angry and scary!!! The expressions on her face looks like she is going to kill someone. All this time...seohyun has been the nicest girl and most innocent girl among us all. Seohyun is the most sincere, trustworthy, honest, caring, kind hearted, pure and true friend to everyone. I never saw seohyun react like this before. The one thing that comes out from my mind is that maybe she is sick again and she is angry at herself this time. Seohyun has a weak body who always get sick. But..Yuri and i always takes care of her when she is sick. So..i try to call her gently. Me:"Seohyun...r u ok? R u sick?". When seohyun heard my voice, she turn to me and stare at me with her fierce, angry, scary eyes. I was so scare at that time, i go toward her and hold her hands gently. Me:"R..u..sick again? Do u want me to get medicine for you?". After a minutes, seohyun become her innocent sweet self again. Seohyun:"It...it's ok. I'm fine. Thank u yoona". Me:"Don't angry at yourself..ok? We'll always look after u. So don't worry". Seohyun:"Ok..". As i'm about to leave the attic..i accidently saw one of the glass wall which reflected seohyun, she was still staring at me again with her fierce, angry, scary eyes. But..at that time, my mind was still telling me that maybe seohyun is angry because she always get sick. When we are having our breakfast together...i feel like something strange. Normally all of us girls will have fun, tease each others, prank and jokes at each others, it's like a big happy family. But on that morning..all the others 8 members were very quiet. So..i think maybe there's something i don't know. Me:"Umm.....what happened? Is someone past away?". Sooyoung:"Huh..? O...oh...no..no..no...he..he..". Me:"So...why all so quiet?". Sunny:"emm....maybe because we all want to start practicing again. That's why we look so lazy." At that time...i believed what sunny had said. Me:"OH! Yeah!! That's right! So..that's the reason we feel very strange and down today". So..all of us went to our SM building to practice for our dance move for our new album next year. After we had finish practice, we all feel tired. At that time..Seung Gi suddenly came to visit me. He bought my favourite foods which i like very much. Yuri and Tiffany started to tease us again. Yuri:"Do u bring enought 4 all of us? Don't tell me u only brought yoon'a only?!". Tiffany:"I think we should eat yoona's lunch. I'm hungry". Suddenly... Seohyun:"Please leave them alone. We'll get our own food". Seung Gi:"U r the best..seohyun". At that time..when everyone is still laughting and smilling like before, my mind just tell me that everything will just fine like before. But..deep inside my heart...i can sense that there's something strange. Something..i just doesn't right like before. So..all of us just went back to our dorm. During that night.. i thought all of us members had already slept soundly because of our hard practice. During 2am..i feel thristy, so i got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. As i was going to the kitchen..i saw seohyun's bedroom light was still on. Seohyun shares her bedroom with sunny this time. Maybe i thought seohyun is sick again, so i went to see her whether she's alright. As i was approaching seohyun's bedroom..i can see through her bedroom when seohyun bedroom's door was half opened. When i got closer..i saw all 8 members were inside the room, including seohyun. All of their faces were very serious. The other seven were sitting...but..i can see seohyun is standing in the middle. I was terrified ..because i never saw this kind of strange scene before when all of us members were together all this time. But..my mind still tell me maybe they are having snacks without me. So..i opened the door slowly. When all of them saw me..all their faces turned back to normal again..just like seohyun case. Jessica:"Oh...u r awake. Come have some fried salt fish my mom made". Yuri:"U were sleeping like a pig, that's why we don't dare 2 wake u up". Taeyeon:"Yah. Love always make u tired". Tiffany:"Ha..ha..". Suddenly.. Seohyun:"Come yoona unni. Join us". Everything just looks fine, so..i say to my self ....maybe i think to much. But..deep inside me..it still feels something strange is going on. But..i denied it at that time.