Chapter 22:~................................"Who says we can't".........................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

After we had arrived at Jeju's airport, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Suzy, Sandara, Min Ho, Woo Bin and me quickly grab our belongings and went outside the airport. As we r heading toward the outside...people who saw us started to scream and shout. Less than a minutes...all of us were surronded n crowded by many people. They were all busy taking our pictures as usual. Althought all of us were feeling worry..but we still keep on smilling to the people n wave to them friendly. Jiyeon who was looking a little bit of worry and also angry..Jiyeon:"Great....so what now? How on earth r we gonna find Ji Won and the others?". ME:"Don't worry....the girls' generation will surely come to us and tell us". After a few minutes...indeed there is a black long limo coming towards us. Step out of the limo is Luna from f(x). Luna:"Welcome to Jeju island my friends. Please come with me". Luna then smile like an innocent angel and waved to the crowd of people and lie to them...Luna:"Hi..everyone. We r hosting a tv show in Jeju island. Nice to see u all". All of us then went into the black long limo with Luna. Inside the black long limo...Shin Hye:"Where r our friends?! What had u done to them?!!!!". Luna who started to smile wickedly... Luna:"Don't worry. We r taking very good care of them". After a few minutes...we had arrived at a big and beautiful house where it looks like a temple, but the decoration of the temple where very bizzare. It looks like from an ancient time long ago. So..all of us get out of the car and follow Luna. Luna guide us into the big beautiful house. The main entrance's door of the big beautiful house just look like a giant elephants with no trunks. As all of us walk into the house, we could saw that strange ancients decoration were crafted on each wall inside the house, decorations that existed during my time when i was the evil n wicked queen. Ugly phoenixs were crafted many on each area of the house. Besides that..there r many strange looking statues everywhere. The statues are strange animals which existed during my ancient time when i was the evil queen. Lions which has no eyes, eagles which has four wings, tigers which has no fur. Stood at the center of the living room of the house was Krystal. Besides that...stood besides Krystal were 4 members of Super Junior who were Yesung, Kibum, Kangin and Shindong. The 4 of them just look very fierce and angry. Krystal:"Welcome...". Krystal then point to a big flat screen tv which were hanged on one of the strange statue in front of us. Krystal:"Your friends has been held captive in this house's underground's temple". After that..the flat tv's screen showed Eun Ji who has been hanged and chained like a dog. And besides that..something which looks like an ancient strange looking tube was injected into Eun Ji's both hands. Eun Ji looks like she's gonna die. When all of us saw what they had done to Eun Ji..all of us become very furious, but we manage to keep calm n cool because we know that they like to make us angry, depress and confused. But... Jiyeon who always lose his cool n who was very very furious at that time..suddenly rush towards Krystal and the 4 members of super junior. Jiyeon:"I'm gonna kill all of u....!!!!!". But luckily...i was able to stop Jiyeon. Me:"Calm down....". Krystal then smiled wickedly and said..Krystal:"Besides that...there will be someone waiting for u guys in every places which your lovely friends had been held captived. Including our 8 adorable queens themselves...and..oh yah.. Our lovely adorable queens r very..very..not..so..happy..i must say because of what all u had done at the Korean Moon Festival". After Jiyeon had calm down..i told the others..Me:"This is what they want. Don't forget that they like to make us angry". Then..i smile and wink at Krystal and said..Me:"Isn't it....?". When Krystal saw that i smile and wink at her..she become very very angry suddenly. Krystal:"I..m..Y..o..o..n..a...". Krystal then continue...Krystal:"All of u have only 2 hours to save your friends starting from 12 tonight's midnight because we will only open the doors at around 12 midnight in every area of the places in this underground temple which your lovely friends are held captive". Those of your friends who are not able to be saved within 2 hours.. will......DIE!!!! HAHAHAAAAAA...". Suddenly Shin Hye cuts Krystal evil laughts...Shin Hye:"R u finish...? If u r already finish talking, we need to go because since we r here already..we want 2 go n enjoy ourselves in Jeju". Shin Hye's calm and cool just make Krystal even more angry. Krystal:"ALL OF YOU WILL NEVER EVER ABLE TO SAVE ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN TIME!!! NEVER!!!!". After that..all of us just turn our backs on Krystal and the others super junior and walk our way out. When i turn my back on Krystal, i said to Krystal..Me:"Who says we can't.....". On our way out to the main entrance of the big beautiful house...Suzy:"Nice statues u got here...". After all of us had walk out of the house...we go and fill our empty stomach first and train our self up a little bit for the prepairation for tonight to save our friends. It's around 11pm and all of us headed to the big looking temple house. We arrived there at 11.35pm. Now..we r already outside the big temple looking house. Althought we know we were definitely out numbered. Althought we know it's gonna be hard.....Jiyeon, Suzy, Shin Hye, Sandara, Woo Bin, Min Ho and including me never said something like..."How r we gonna save our friends?"..."We r totally out numbered"..."What is the best plans"..."We don't have enought time!". There is not even one word that came out from all our mouth. Because...we know that all of us will surely save all of our friends and this world from the girls' generation. We will never give up no matter what. As we are about to enter..Sandara received a call. Sandara:"yes?...ok...ok...alright. Thank u so much guys. Please be careful also". Sandara then told us..Sandara:"They r here already in Jeju. They had come to lend us a helping hand". Suddenly...the 2 big doors which looks like 2 giant elephants that has no trunks had finally open widely for us to enter into the big temple looking house. So..without wasting our time..all of us went into the house.........