Chapter 23:~.............................."Make my day. Be my guest"....[Sandara park's perspective].......................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

The two big huge door has open. All of us began to went inside the big house. As we were walking...the huge ugly phoenix which covered it's mouth with her wings on the floor of the house just opened. When the ugly phoenix were removed...we saw an ancient looking staircases. The ancient looking staircases were the one which will lead us to the underground temple. As we are about to enter the staircases....all of us hear that many people were heading toward us. A minute later...there indeed were a bunch of guys standing in front of us. They were all the members of SUPER JUNIOR except Leeteuk, all the member of CNBLUE and all the members of 2PM. All of them were stoping us from getting into the underground temple by standing next to the ancient staircases. Min Ho and Woo Bin started to stand in front all of us girls in order to protect us girls. Min Ho started to take out his chinese sword, and Woo Bin started to take out his baseball bat. Donghae:"All of u will never be able to save all of your lovely friends...there will be not enought time". Jong Hyun who was beaten by Woo Bin last time..Jong Hyun:"Yoona...i like u very very much. I'm really your loyal fanboy. Let's go somewhere else together. Leave them all. Leave all of your friends. Only two of us. Let's be together forever and ever and ever....". Suddenly...Kyuhyun push Dong Hyun hardly to the floor...Kyuhyun:"NO!!!! Queen Seohyun had agree to give Yoona to me...ONLY!". Jong Hyun who was too weak for Kyuhyun just don't dare to fight back. Jong Hyun just get up slowly and bow his head towards Kyuhyun. Then...Kyuhyun look at Yoona with his big scary and creepy eyes which looks like he is going to Yoona for sure...Kyuhyun:"Yoona..my angel. My beautiful angel. Do u still remember that both of us ever become mc together in some award ceremonies? Do u still remember that we always go out together? Do u still remember that i ever send u gifts and your favourite mushroom pancakes? Please don't tell me u had forgotten that i ever kissed u when u r still a trainee at SM Entertaintment back then?.....". Min Ho who was holding his chinese sword..Min Ho:"Don't u ever thinking of touching Yoona!!! I definitely will...KILL YOU!!!". Kyuhyun then smile wickedly...Kyuhyun:"Well..well..well....he..he...i never thought that u r the one that Yoona will become close to. Oh yah...i forgot. Two of u always shooting commercial together..is it? Well....Lee Min Ho ..u r one LUCKY GUY. But...i'll kill u, n Yoona will be mine". All of the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2pm just surround the ancient staircase by preventing us from going to the underground temple. Junho:"Come if u dare!". But...Yoona, Suzy, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Woo Bin and Min Ho were really really fearless. The 6 of them just take out their personal weapons and started to rush towards all of the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2pm. But..as they were about to rush. I quickly...Sandara:"WAIT!!! STOP!!!!". As i asked them to stop...all of them just stop and look at me. Suzy:"What is it..Sandara?". So...i..Sandara:"Please listen to me. Please give me 10 minutes. Please trust me...please". Jiyeon who is always hot tempered...Jiyeon:"We don't have much time left! What r u planing to do?!!". Sandara:"Please.. please trust me". Jiyeon then..Jiyeon:"Alright...i'll trust u this time". Then i turn to all the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2PM and said..Sandars:"All of u handsome guys...can u wait for us for 10 minutes?". Heechul:"Take your time. The time is yours. Just make sure u have enought time to save your all of friends". After 10 minutes...suddenly i received a phone call. Sandara:"yes?.................". Then...i hang up my phone and smile sweetly to all the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2pm and said..Sandara:"Guys.....let me introduce u all to some..of...my....boys...". After the introduction..there are a bunch of people coming in from the entrance of the big house. All of them are all the members of B.A.P, Topp Dogg, Block B and Exo. Some of the boys were carying a wooden stick, baseball bat, steel pipe and chains which are used for street fighting. Yoona and the others were suprised to see many people suddenly came into the big temple house. But..i quickly explain to all of them...Sandara:"Don't worry. All of them r our friends. All of them r cute n handsome boys..is it?". Shin Hye:"But...i thought EXO is one with the girls' generation b'coz they r all from SM Entertaintment". Luhan from Exo...Luhan:"All this time..we were pretending to serve the wicked girls' generation. When we knew what they had done to Yoona nonna, all of us r very angry". Suho then continue...Suho:"But...it was too late for us Exo to do anything. So...all of us decided to pretend to serve the evil gg and wait for the moment when all of us Exo can help Yoona nonna". Then Kai took out his wooden stick...Kai:"Today is the day when all of us Exo and also our other close friends will help Yoona nonna and all her close friends". Yoona then smile sweetly, gentlely and grateful and said...Yoona:"Thank u.....each n everyone of u. Thank u so much". At that time..some of the members from Topp Dogg..Kidoh:"Wow...Yoona, Suzy, Jiyeon, Shin Hye and Sandara. All nonna r very pretty....". U Kwon from Block B...U Kwon:"Yeah..yeah..i agree. And all of them have pretty and kind hearts too". On the same time, Yong Guk from B.A.P...Yong Guk:"Althought all of them r already old nonna..but all of them r still very pretty". Most of the boys:"Yeah..yeah..we agree...we agree". Jiyeon who was hot tempered again including Suzy, look at all the boys angrily...Jiyeon:"Old..! Old..!!! BOYS!!! How..old..r..u?!!!". Suzy:"BOYS...u better come clear with your nonnas!.... OLD?!!!!". Suddenly...Kyuhyun:"E..X..O..how dare u betray us!!! How dare u betray our lovely queens!!". Xiumin from Exo..Xiumin:"All of us Exo and also B.A.P, Block B and Topp Dogg will protect Yoona nonna and all her friends forever...". So....Sandara:"Boys..Make my day. Be my guest". After i said that..all of the members of Topp Dogg, B.A.P, Block B and Exo rush towards all the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2pm..and the fight begins. When all the boys were helping us to fight all the members of Super Junior, Cnblue and 2pm...Yoona, Suzy, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Min Ho,Woo Bin and me were able to went to the ancient stairs and went into the underground temple. The ancient stairs were very long. But after half way..all of us could see the underground temple which Krystal was talking about.....and it was 30 times bigger than the temple house upstairs.......