Chapter 6:~........................."the shameful girl".....................................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

One month has gone by...i have been living in my old home. Every night..i just cried and cried and cried. I cried because my heart is already broken to pieces already. I cried because i had been betrayed by my best friends who i love more than my own life. Sometimes...Min Ho will come to visit me and to see how am i doing. Sometimes..he will bring along my favourite foods and drinks. Sometimes...he will accompany me until i sleep. Sometimes...he will sleep on the floor in order to accompany me until morning. At that time..seung gi was still in italy and hasn't gone back yet. The news about me who had been kicked out from SM Entertaintment and girls' generation because i had been found guilty by selling the SM Entertaintment's marketing document to other company has spread all over the world. Everytime when i went out to buy things..people will stare at me like i'm some sort of criminal. Sometimes..i'm scare to go out. Now..i live with my dad and my sister in my same old home. My dad and my sister are very caring. They are the only one who still care and take care for me. Nowadays..i had become the main topic in every talk shows or game shows in Korea. Merchandises and brands has stop to ask me to shoot commercials for them. There are many videos and magazines which make fun of me always. It's sunday..and i wish to get some of my money from the bank for my family for family use. As i walk into the bank..all of the people just stare at me like i'm a bank robber. The way they look at me is like:-" Look at that shameful girl! What a shame!". But..i just denied it and keep on walking to the counter. After i had ask the bank workers for the amount of money that i need..i just sit on a waiting bench with other people to wait for my money. As i was waiting.. Suddenly..a young girl who is about 8 years old came to me and wish to give me a candy. But..as soon as she approarch me, her mom just grab her and took her away. I still remember what her mom said to her.. TheMom:"Don't go near her!!! She's not a good woman". After 10 minutes..the bank workers told me that my account has been frozen and i cannot took my money out. Besides that..she handed me an envelop which contain a letter in it. When i opened the envelop and took out the letter..it reads:- "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE POOR AGAIN? MAY YOU BE POOR FOR EVER AND EVER!!! FROM: TIFFANY". It's tiffany who has frozen all my savings in my bank account. Now, i can't take out any of my savings. So...i went home without a cent and i told my dad what had happened. My dad:"It's ok my daughter. Don't worry too much. Your sister and i still can support this family. The most important thing 4 u 2 do right now is just try 2 get some rest. Don't worry". After dinner...i took a shower and went to my old bedroom. In my bedroom..i just lay on the floor. Then..i told myself.. Me:"Althought i had lost everything.....i still have Seung Gi, my future husband who love me very much". On one afternoon...my phone suddenly rang. It's Seung Gi. Finally....he has came back.....................