Chapter 5:~............................."the broken heart".........................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

Every night..i hardly sleep well because i'm afraid that all the members will still come into my room and stand next besides my bed again. Every night ..i will lock my bedroom's door very tightly. Althought it's already lock, sometimes..i still scare that they'll come in. Sometimes i feel very sleepy and tired when i'm in the day time, and i couldn't focus everything i do. It's friday morning. Today all of us have to go to our SM office for a meeting about the premier of our new album. I wake up as usual to do my warm up and go help hyoyeon to prepare breakfast. But....when i came out from my room..all the other 8 members had gone. I search and look everywhere and it's only me who left in our dorm. For the first time..our dorm was so quiet. Without wasting time, i quickly took a shower, get changed and went to my SM buiding to attend the meeting. As i was about to leave our dorm..i saw a big sign which was carved in the middle of our dorm's living room. The sign looks..like..a......phoenix, but..it..was..ugly and creepy. I was puzzled and scared. As i arrived at my SM building..all people just look at me strangely..and i don't know why. When i entered our SM office.....i saw that all the 8 members of the group had already sitting in the office. When i look at them....i was shocked!!!! The way they all looked at me were exactly the same when all of them were looking at me when i'm sleeping during that rainy night. It was fierce, angry and scary looks. At that time..i really don't know what to do and what to say. I was so scare. Me:"H..he..hey. Go..go..good mo...morning. Is...is everything ...ok?". None of them answered me, and they just keep staring at me fiercely. And...seohyun just smiled at me with the exact same evil and wicked smile. Suddenly...our manager and the ceo of SM Entertaintment lee soo man came in. But..when both of them came in..all the other 8 members suddenly became normal again. Manager:"Good morning. Today i got a bad news to announce to all of you........Yoona is no longer the member of girls' generation. Yoona has been found guilty for selling our SM Entertaintment's marketing documents to others entertaintment company. So starting today, yoona is no longer part of the SM Entertaintment". I just can't believe what i heard... Me:"Wh..wha..what?..i..i....ne..never sold any documents to other company. Th..the..there ..must..be..a...mis...understanding...". Ceo:"I'm sorry..yoona. We will not sue u, but the only way we had 2 do is to terminated u from our company. Thank u 4 the hard work that u have given to girls' generation all this year". My mind was really blank...i don't know what to say. When our ceo and manager had left the office...suddenly...all the members looked at me with their scary looks again. Jessica then went to lock the office door so no one can enter. Suddenly...Yuri:"Yoona....how does it feel to be cast out? Does it feel good or...bad?". Tiffany:"I'm sure she feels.........bad". Sooyoung:"Oww.....poor yoona. What would happened to u now?". At that time..., i was numb. I don't know what to do. Me:gu..guys? Wh..what's going..o..on here? I do..don't understand". Taeyeon:"U don't know what's going on? Let me tell u what's going on. 8 of us has successfully make u gone forever from girls' generation!!!". Yuri:"All this time..we r planing 2 get rid of u from our group once and for all. And today....we had finally done it". I just cannot believe what i just heard. My tears started to run down my cheeks. Me:"W...wh..wh..why? I..i..thought all of us were sisters and best friends. A...all...th...this time...i see u all as my closest sisters. I...i..i..trust all of u....i..i..love..all..of..u..wh..why? Why...u guys...do..this to me?". Suddenly seohyun who was standing in the middle of them.. Seohyun:"You want to know why.....because all of us r JEALOUS OF U". Me:"Wh..what?! Je..jealous? Jealous of what?!". Taeyeon:"I'm jealous because people always say that the true leader of girls' generation actually has to be..YOU!!! NOT ME!!!". Jessica:"I'm jealous b'coz u shoots more commercial than i do!". Hyoyeon:"I'm jealous b'coz of your y body which moved gracefully when u dance!". Sunny:"I'm jealous b'coz u r always happy! Oh..yah. I'm the one who sold our SM marketing documents to other entertaintment company. And..i'm the one who told our manager that u r the one who sold it". Tiffany:"I'm jealous b'coz u r the richest among us all! And i hate that!". Sooyoung:"For me..i'm jealous b'coz all the guys just falls 4 u n like u very much! Including the one i like". Yuri then came closer to me and said.. Yuri:"...i'm jealous b'coz u r always the center of the group..not me!". Seohyun who are smilling with me wickedly came to me and stand in front of me and look me in the eyes and said.. Seohyun:"I'm..jealous..because...u..always..have..the..best..role..for..the..best..drama. We studied together in the same acting school and why i never get the best role like u? But...things..r ...going to be different now. He..he..he...This time.....i'll get the best role for the best drama...NOT......YOU!!!". At that time..after what i had heard from all of them...... my whole body just shut down completely. Me:"I..i..never thought all of u guys will think like that. If u guys want what i have which makes all of u so jealous..then take it. I don't want that stuff!!!! For me..all of u guys r more precious to me than my career, my fame and my richness. I...i...love all of u guys very much. All of u r like my own sisters....". After say that..i slowly walk out of the office. As i was about to leave the office....seohyun who was smiling at me wickedly..suddenly..... become very fierce but said with a solf voice.. Seohyun:" I WANT U TO DISAPPEAR FROM THIS WORLD!! I WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!! I WANT TO MAKE YOU LOOK MISERABLE!!! IM..YOO...NA. I..WANT..YOU...DEAD!!!!". When i heard that..i don't know why i wasn't scare anymore. Maybe because my heart has broken into pieces already until i cannot feel anything at all...not even pain...not even scare. I went back to the dorm to pack my stuff, and went back to my own home........