Chapter 8:~......................." You are mine!".................[SUZY's perspective]...............

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

When Min Ho and i were on the way sending Yoona home...i can see that Yoona has been shocked and scared terribly because of what that animal Seung Gi had done to her. Tears keeps on coming from her eyes. Yoona's body keep on shivering non-stop. I tried to hug Yoona tightly and make her feel secure and safe. Suzy:"It's ok now. I'm here. We are here to protect you". While Min Ho was driving..i can see that he was feeling very very angry. I can sense that Min Ho cares for Yoona very much...and i'm very happy that Yoona still has a true friend like Min Ho. As for me..it really broke my heart when i saw how Yoona's own best friends...the one she loves so much would do such a thing to her. So starting that day..I had promise myself that i'll protect Yoona no matter what. While we were on the way to send Yoona back home..Min Ho suddenly ask me.. Min Ho:"Suzy....how do u know that Seung Gi are going to Yoona tonight?". When i was still hugging Yoona and try to comfort her at the back of Min Ho's car...i answered Min Ho. Suzy:"By the help of Siwon oppa". Min Ho:"Choi Siwon? I thought he is one of them". Suzy:"No...he is not. Siwon just realized recently that there is something strange going on about all the members of girls' generation. So..he went to spy on them. One night ..as he was planning to go back already. Siwon told me that he saw something that terrified him. He saw the expression of the other 8 members of girls' generation which he never saw before in a dark office room which the electric lights were replace with many candles. Siwon saw the true faces of all the members of girls' generation. All of them were very scary, serious and creepy. Siwon heard that...all of them were making plans in order to make Yoona's life miserable again and again althought Yoona is no longer the member of girls' generation and SM Entertaintment. That is the time Siwon heard that all of them are planing to let Seung Gi Yoona tonight". Yoona who has now stop crying already just hug me tightly. Suzy:"We are almost home...don't worry. Min Ho and i are here with you". After we had arrived at Yoona's old home..Yoona suddenly tell us.. Yoona:"Ple..please do..don't tell my dad and...my..my sister about..what had happened to..me. I..i..don't want them..to..to worry...ple..please". Suzy:"Don't worry. Min Ho and i will not tell your dad, your sister or anyone else. We promise..don't worry". Before we went upstairs..i help Yoona to change a new t-shirt because her dress had been tear off by that animal Seung Gi. After Yoona had changed..Min Ho and i accompany Yoona to her old home. At that time..Yoona's dad and sister had slept soundly already. So..Min Ho and i accompany Yoona to her bedroom. Min Ho:"Get some sleep..ok? Suzy and i are in your living room. If u need anything..just call us". Suddenly Yoona hold Min Ho's hand tightly. Yoona:"Min Ho..do..don't go. Pl..please stay with me..please..i...i'm...scare". Min Ho then accompany Yoona. When i was in Yoona's old home living room...suddenly..some one was knocking at Yoona's old home door...someone was outside! So...i took out my sword. When i opened the door.....it was Siwon. Suzy:"Oh....!! I nearly cut you!!!". Siwon who saw me with a sword just look terrified. Siwon:"WOW!! Since when u become a martial arts expert?!". Suzy:"Since the day i film the Gu Family Book drama. I was trained day n night during that time. So..i know a little bit". In order not to awake Yoona and her family..Siwon and i went outside the house to talk. Suzy:"Yeah..Siwon. Anything new?". Siwon:"Do u guys manage 2 save Yoona?". Suzy:"Yeah. We manage to save Yoona and to kick that monster Seung Gi's !!! Luckily i arrive their right on time". Siwon:"How is Yoona right now?". Suzy:"She's sleeping right now. Min Ho is with her in her bedroom. But...Yoona is still shocked and terrified because of what that animal Seung Gi has done to her!!!". Siwon:"That guy..... I never thought a sweet and nice guy like him will do such a thing!". Suddenly.......Siwon looks like he say a ghost. Both his eyes were staring at something outside Yoona's house. Siwon:"Suzy........". When i look at the distance where Siwon was looking at.......i saw Jessica, Taeyeon and most of all.......Seohyun. Three of them were standing together not far from Yoona's house. All of them look very fierce, angry and scary. But...the one who was the most fierce, most angry, most scary and most creepy of all was.....Seohyun. And i know why she's so angry, it's because i have ruined her plan by rescueing Yoona who was going to be by Seung Gi. This is the first time i saw their true faces...and to be honest ....i was also scared. But...i don't care!!! I took out my sword from it's cover and i'm prepare to cut anyone who come near Yoona's house!!! When Seohyun saw my action...she become even more angry and fierce! But..three of them finally walk to their cars and drove away. But...when Jessica was about to went into her car...she look at me with her creepy look again...and i know she wants to tell me that:-"Suzy...You're mine!". So...i reply to her by moving my lips. Althought..two of us are a distance away, but Jessica can still know what i'm saying by my moving lips which speaks without a sound. I moved my lips by telling Jessica.. Suzy:"YOU WANT SOME. COME GET SOME!". After that..Jessica went into her sports car and drove away. After that..Siwon and i went to tell Min Ho what had happened just now outside Yoona's house. Suzy:"Yoona is not safe here. We must get her somewhere safe. Somewhere she'll feel comfortable. Do u know anyplace which can keep her safe?". Min Ho:"Yeah..there's one place where Yoona will feel comfortable and safe. It's GOO HYE SUN's home. Hye sun is one of Yoona's best friend". So...that morning..all of us bring Yoona to Hye Sun's home to let Yoona stay there for a while...