Chapter 20:~........................."There is a..............".......................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

After the KOREAN MOON FESTIVAL, all of us went back. Early in the morning...Shin Hye, Suzy, Jiyeon, Iu, Ji Won, Ellin, Hyejeong, Geung Suk, Eun Ji, G dragon, Siwon, Min Ho, Woo Bin and me had went to the hospital to pick up Sulli who has gotten well already. As we are about to approach the hospital's main entrance door, we can see that Sulli was already sitting on a long waiting bench inside the hospital waiting for us. When Sulli saw all of us...she was feeling very happy. Sulli:"WOW!!! I know u guys will come!". Ellin and Iu then quickly went to hug Sulli. Ellin:"Awww.....we miss u so so so so much!". Iu:"Yeah! Me toooooo!". Shin Hye who is not so familiar and close to Sulli..Shin Hye:"Please come to my house first to have a wonderful breakfast. I know you're very very hungry already..isn't it?". Sulli who was shy..Sulli:"He..he...yeah. Thank you very much". Geung Suk:"You are thanking the wrong person. G dragon and me are the one u should thank". G dragon continue..G dragon:"Both of us r the one who will do the cooking". So...all of us went back to Shin Hye's house to have our breakfast. After the breakfast...Suzy ask Sulli...Suzy:"What happened to the other members of f(x)? Why suddenly all of them become like a slaves to the girls' generation and Hye Sun?". Sulli who was still feeling scare and shocked told us..Sulli:"I....i...i really do..don't know. Suddenly..all of them just changed into a scary and violent person. I...i was so scare at that time. Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Luna suddenly drag me to the underground water sightseeing room ..and started to beat me and...to..tortured me by caning me hardly until i cry.....". Sulli then cry again. At that time..Ji Won quickly went and comfort Sulli. Ji Won:"It's ok. Don't worry. We r all here to protect you". After a few minutes when Sulli had stop crying..Sulli suddenly..Sulli:"Thank you all very much. Thank u all for saving me". Min Ho who stand not far from us..Min Ho:"Actually...Yoona is the one who went to the Water Park alone and saved u". Sulli:"Is...is it?". Me:"No need to thank me. It was nothing. Besides..it's a friend's job to save their friends when they r in trouble". Sulli then smile to me and said...Sulli :"Th..thank u very much...unni". Sulli suddenly went towards me and hug me tightly and cry. Me:"Don't worry..everything is gonna b alright. No one dare to harm u anymore...i promise". After that.. Min Ho, Woo Bin, Jiyeon, Suzy, Shin Hye and i plan to went to buy something for our dinner tonight. When we r at the supermarket..people started keep coming towards us for our photographs and taking pictures together with them. Some of them were shouting and screaming because they had meet their most favourite stars personally. All of us were busy taking pictures together with our fans. Suddenly..there's one young girl went towards Suzy, Jiyeon, Shin Hye and me and ask us..."Do u guys really going to be the new So Nyeo Shi De?!!! When is the new So Nyeo Shi De will be debuting their first album? B'coz i'm so excited to see all of u really together as a girl band". Suzy then..Suzy:"Umm...soon. Don't worry. We'll not let u down". Some of the fans got really excited.."Really?!!! WOW!!!! I can't wait!!!!". After we had greet all of our fans and people..we went back to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for our dinner. Shin Hye:"I think we did it. Now all the people's attention will be focus on us. So...the girls' generation will have less attention and it will allow them to delay their albums". When we are in the supermarket, suddenly....there is a phone call. Me:"Yes..who is this?". Siwon:"Yo....Yoona". It's Siwon. And he sounds like he's injured heavily. Me:"Siwon?!!! Siwon..what had happened?!!!". Siwon:"Yo...Yoona...all of u ple....please don't back. It...it's dangerous here. We...we had bee...been attack. Th...there...is..a..trai...traitor among u...us. Tha...that person i..is...AHHHHHHHH!!!!!". Before Siwon was about to say who the traitor is..it sounds like someone had beaten him brutally. Me:"Siwon!!!!". Min Ho, Woo Bin, Suzy, Jiyeon and Shin Hye started to come close to me when they saw my reaction towards the phonecall. Suddenly..someone continue on the phone...Leeteuk:"My Yoona...how long must i wait for you to agree to marry me?". Me:"Leeteuk...what had u done to Siwon?!!! ANSWER ME!!!!". Leeteuk:"Ummm....nothing serious. We just give Siwon, Geung Suk and G dragon some heavy massage. Good bye Yoona. Don't make me wait too long to marry u". After that..Leeteuk had hanged the phone. Suzy and the others who were started to worry...Suzy:"Yoona..what had happened?". Me:"All of them r in danger!!!! We must go back now quickly!!!". So..all of us went into the cars and quickly went back as possible. When we had went back to Shin Hye's house...we saw Siwon, Geung Suk and G dragon had been brutally beaten until three of them were covered by blood, fainted and in coma. Ji Won, Iu, Eun Ji, Ellin and hyejeong had dissapear! The sign of the ugly phoenix had been crafted on Shin Hye's living room, and besides that...there's words that says..."IF U WANT TO SEE THE GIRLS ALIVE AGAIN, THEN COME TO JEJU ISLAND TO SAVE THEM". At that time..i was very very angry! All this time...i knew that she is the traitor.........