Chapter 15:~.................................."the loyal Fanboys"........................................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

It's friday morning. All of us are planning and prepairing something to delay the girls' generation new album from releasing to the entire world. At that morning..there is only Suzy, Shin Hye, Iu, Geung Suk and me. Siwon are working very hard to collect important imformations from the SM company. Jiyeon was busy with her new single album, but on the other hand..she was spying to see who else is one with the girls' generation. Ji Won who was a scientist was busying to find ways to delete the scary brainwash soundwave which was planted in all the new songs of girls' generation. Min Ho had went to Osaka Japan to meet a person who knows all about the members of girls' generation. As Suzy, Shin Hye, Iu, Geung Suk and i were doing our daily routine..suddenly..there was a sport car heading toward us. We taught maybe it could be someone who can consider an...enemy. So..as the sport car was heading towards Shin Hye's house..Suzy quickly took out her sword, Shin Hye took out one of the tranquilizer gun which Ji Won made. Iu who was not so brave quickly ran towards Geung Suk. The sport car just stop gently at the front of Shin Hye's house, and step out from the sport car were Ok Taecyeon and Lee Jong Hyun. Two of them look very nervous and scare. Taecyeon:"Hello? Is anybody there?". All of us were still scare to trust anyone. But..we decided to went outside of the house to meet the two of them. When Jong Hyun and Taecyeon saw us.. Jong Hyun:"Yoona.. Thank goodness u r ok. I was so worried". Taecyeon:"I'm afraid we had a very bad news. Sulli had been kidnapped by the other members of f(x), and they had lock her up in a room in the Seoul Water Amusement Park!". Jong Hyun:"Besides that..they are torturing her!!!!". Me:"What...?!". Suzy:"How could they do such thing!!". Taecyeon then walk slowly to me. But..he is stop by Suzy and Shin Hye because they are afraid that Taecyeon might be the girls' generation's people. Suzy pointed her sword toward Taecyeon's neck and Shin Hye pointed her tranquilizer gun right on his head. Jong Hyun:"What r u guys doing?!!! We r Yoona's fanboys!!! We love Yoona very much!!!". Taecyeon:"Sunny came to JYP office yesterday. She told me to give u a message she type on my phone". Taecyeon handed his phone to me and i read the message. It says.."COME TO THE WATER AMUSEMENT PARK ALONE TONIGHT IF U WANT TO SAVE SULLI". Jong Hyun who was standing not far from us..Jong Hyun:"We already read the message. Taecyeon n i can take u there tonight if u want". Suddenly..Shin Hye:"NO!!!! We cannot trust both of you!!!". Me:"It's ok..Shin Hye. I'll go to the water amusement park with Jong Hyun and Teacyeon". Suzy who was concern..Suzy:"It's too dangerous!!! I'm not allowing u to go there alone with this two guys". At that time..i was so happy because until now Suzy and the others still cares for me. Me:"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Sulli is one of my friend. I must save her no matter what". I told Jong Hyun and Taecyeon..Me:"Take me to the water amusement park tonight". After that..Jong Hyun and Taecyeon went back first. On the evening.. Suzy, Shin Hye, Iu, Geung Suk and me were enjoying the sunset. Geung Suk:"R u sure u want to go with Jong Hyun and Taecyeon alone?". Me:"Yeah. Don't worry". Iu:"Quickly call us if u need us..ok? THAT'S AN ORDER!!!". I smile and give Iu an army salute..Me:"Yes sir!". Iu then..Iu:"I'M NOT KIDDING!!!". It's 10pm. Jong Hyun and Taecyeon had arrived to take me to the water amusement park to save Sulli. As we arrived at the water amusement park...it was very quiet and there is not a single person left anymore. Without wasting time, we went to look for Sulli. We look here and there, but we just cannot find Sulli. Suddenly..Taecyeon's phone got a mesages. After Taecyeon saw the message, he quickly show me the message which said.."UNDERWATER SIGHT SEEING". So..three of us quickly went to the underwater sight seeing room to save Sulli. When we had arrived at the underwater sight seeing room..i saw Sulli had lied on the floor fainted. I quickly went to Sulli and i saw that her body was covered by many brushes. They had torture her by caning her brutally. At that time..i started to carry Sulli with two of my arm in order to quickly bring her to the nearby hospital. Suddenly Jong Hyun ask me..Jong Hyun:"Why r u carrying Sulli yourself? Why u don't ask for our help?". At that time..i decided to put Sulli down and i ask both of them some questions.. Me:"If i ask two of u to help me to carry Sulli to the nearby hospital, will both of u really going to help me to carry Sulli? R both of u not afraid that your masters will scold u heavily if u help me to save Sulli?". Taecyeon:"Wh..what r u talking about, Yoona? I..don't understand". Jong Hyun:"We r your fanboys. We love n care for u". I continue..Me:" Don't pretend. Two of u r the worst actors i ever meet in my life". After i had finish the sentences..suddenly..Jong Hyun's and Taecyeon's normal and innocent face expression turn to a fierce and wicked expression just like the girls'. But i don't know why....this time..i'm not suprised, and most of all....i'm not scared at all. At that time...i started to make fun of both of them. Me:"My..my..my..what a cute little fierce puppy both of u r. So......where is your master?". Suddenly...someone slowly step out from a big aquirium next to Jong Hyun and Taecyeon. She is.............Sunny. Sunny smiled wickedly just like Seohyun. This time..i make fun of Sunny.. Me:"Long time no see. What have u done 2 your beautiful hair?! It looks like..........a monkey's armpit". After saying that..i can see that Sunny was starting to get angry. Sunny:"Do u think u can go out here alive??!!!! Do u think u can save Sulli by yourself??!!!!". At that time..Jong Hyun went to the back of a couch and he took out a big wooden cane. Sunny:"TONIGHT!!! I WILL CANE YOU UNTIL U DIE!!!!!". But...i'm still not scare at all, and i continue to make fun of Sunny. Me:"R u sure u have the strenght to cane me to death? R u sure u don't want both your little puppies' help? U can ask for their help if u want". Jong Hyun and Taecyeon become very furious like a wild beast when they heard what i just said. But..Sunny started to look a little bit suprised and scared. Sunny:"You...look...different... You..look..like...NO!!! IT CAN'T BE!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! This can't be happening....NO!!!!!!!!!". Sunny suddenly become very scared.....and i know why. Me:"Why u look so scared..Sunny? Just now i greet u already. But..i can greet u again". This time when i greet Sunny, i look at her with the expression i used to look at her when i always bully her when i was namchoding at that time. Me:"LONG TIME NO SEE. Do u miss me? Do u miss the namchoding who always bully u and the others?". Sunny was totally panic at that time. Sunny:"Ki....kil..kill her!!!". When Jong Hyun and Taecyeon were walking aproaching me, i took out my black wooden nunchucks i made myself. Me:"Dogs...if u want to be beaten n be discipline, then.....come!!!". Both of them step back when they saw my nunchucks. Sunny:"Wh..what r u afraid of!!! Get her!!!!". Taecyeon then try to walk close to me scarely. But..i'm the one who go to both of them first and give a taste of my wooden nunchucks. Jong Hyun and Taecyeon were shocked when they saw that i know martial arts. Jong Hyun:"It...it's....Jeet Kune Do". Sunny:"Thi...this...ca..can't..be...ha...happening..th..the....the...true...Yo...Yo....Yoona...has...re....retur....". As i was about to attack again....out of no where, i heard a voice which says.."Do u need some help....Yoona?". Suddenly..a guy step out from the main entrance of the underwater sightseeing room. He is...........