Chapter 4:~......................." the members".....................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

It is friday morning and all of us went to our SM building for a song rehearsal. Everything looks ok to me. Every members looks like normal again. Yuri:"This song is very hard to sing". Jessica:"Who says it's hard..it's easy". Everyone...just like before, happy go lucky. Maybe...i really had think too much. After the song rehearsal..i went to our SM Canteen to buy some solf-drinks for the rest of them. I just don't know why..the strange feelings come back again. I can sense that someone is watching me!! Someone from my own group members!!! But..still i denied it and i said to myself.. Me:"Maybe it's really me who think too much all this time". When i'm about to pay for the drinks, one of the cooker who is an old lady of our SM canteen come to me and told me. The Cooker:"My daughter..how r u?". Me:"Oh..auntie Tae, i'm fine thank u". The cooker:"Just now when u r choosing the drinks..i say Tiffany starring at u from above. She looks like she is very angry at u when she stare at u. Do u bully her again? Ha..ha..ha..". What the cooker told me just make all my body shivered. I was so scare until i drop all the drinks. Both my hands shivered so bad until i hardly collect the drinks. My heart was pounding and i'm scare to go back to the studio by myself. Me:"It...it's ha..happening again". As i walk into the studio..i saw tiffany was happy and joyful like before. Tiffany:"Oh..u bought drinks. Great!!! I want the strawberry one". At that time..i'm still scare. Yuri:"R u ok..yoona?". Me:"Ye..yea..yeah. Of course i'm ok". After the rehearsal..i told the others that i'm going out for a while and i quickly called min ho. 15 minutes later, min ho arrived and i quickly rush towards min ho and hug him because i'm too scared already. Me:"It..it's hap..happening again..it..it's..". Min Ho:"Calm... down...yoona....". Then..i told min ho what our SM cooker just saw. Me:"Min ho..i'm scare to go back to my dorm". Min Ho:"....do u want to stay in either shin hye's or hye sun's home for a while? Hye sun is 1 of your best friend right? As 4 shin hye...hmm...". So..min ho called hye sun and told her that i'm going to stay with her for a while. But as we are about to leave..all the members just caught up with us. Jessica:"Hah! How dare u cheat on seung gi". Sunny:"We r going 2 tell seung gi!". Sooyoung:"Hi there..min ho oppa. How's everything?". Min Ho:"Emm...ok. Wow! U look even more pretty already". Sooyoung:"Ha..ha..very funny". Min Ho:"Yoona n i r discussing our commercial. I'll send her back after we had finish discussing". Suddenly...... Seohyun:"Don't worry. We'll wait here. Take your time". So..min ho and i went to a further place to pretend we r discussing our commercial. After we had reach a place where the others cannot hear us..min ho suddenly look at me in the eyes and said..Min Ho:"Yoona...u r right. Something is strange. I can sense it also. But...u must go back with them tonight". Me:"B...but..i'm scare". Min Ho:"It's ok. Nothing bad will happened to u. But..u must call me quickly if u feel u need me..ok?". Me:"O...ok". After that..i went back with the other members to our dorm. We watch a animated movie together n have snacks like before together..but i still feel scare. During that night when i was sleeping already..suddenly i heard raining sounds...it was raining heavily. I was awake by the rain's sounds. While i was still on my bed covered by my blanket..i look throught the window to see how big is the rain. My bedroom's window which can reflected as a mirror like our dorm's attic glass wall suddenly shows me that Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Soo young, Hyoyeon and most of all.......Seohyun were all standing next besides my bed and all just look at me with the same serious, fierce, angry and scary faces exactly like seohyun last time. I was so scare...so scare until i cried silently because i don't want all of them to know that i'm awake. After a while...one by one left to their own room slowly except seohyun who was still standing next besides my bed. But suddenly...seohyun's fierce, angry and scary face slowly turn to a very wicked and evil smile towards me..it is very scary expression until words cannot describe. After that..seohyun walk slowly to her room. Althought..all of them have left my room, but i still scared until all my body keeps on shivering and tears keeps on running down from my eyes. I cannot sleep that whole night....