Chapter 25:~.........................................."The antagonist of Prince Hours and the antagonist of..".....[Park Shin Hye's perspective].......................................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

The time is ticking. We only had 1 hour and 40 minutes left. I quickly went into one of the temples. There are many candles which were hanged outside the temple that i went into. When i went into the temple...i can see candles everywhere also. Althought it was a medium size temple,but the temple was as big as our Usan temple. Strange ancient decoration were on every walls. The hall of the temple was quite big. Every wall of the temple were decorated by statues of human beings been tortured. In the middle of the temple was a big statue. The statue just looks like...Taeyeon. The statue was crawling by many kind of living poisonous snakes. Suddenly...one person came out from behind the statue. She is Taeyeon. The way she look at me was evil and wicked. Then...she smiled at me wickedly. Taeyeon:"A..c..t..u..a..l..l..y...you really are a very good dancer. I'am so jealous that you look sooo y when you moved your body to the beat". Shin Hye:"Where is my friends?!!! Where is Ji Won?!!!!". Taeyeon then went to her statue which looks like her slowly. Then..she push a button on the statue. As the button was pushed....a big door which was situated on my right were open widely. When the door had been opened fully..i saw nothing. Shin Hye:"Where is my friends?!!!" Taeyeon then laught wickedly. Taeyeon:"Ha...ha..ha..ha... You had came to the wrong temple my dear. There is no one held captive here". So...without wasting time, i try to quickly went out from that temple and decided to find Ji Won and the others in other temples. But...as i trying to walk my way out...the main door of the temple were shut suddenly. Taeyeon:"Why so hurry?". Taeyeon then called someone...Taeyeon:"Park Shin Hye had entered my temple. I think two of u should come here to greet her". At that time...i want to rush to Taeyeon and give punches just like i give Hye Sun punches. When Taeyeon saw that i was coming towards her, she quickly took out a pipe n blow it. When all the snakes heard the melody that Taeyeon played...all the living snakes were protecting her when i want to come close to her. Taeyeon:"What's the matter? Are u afraid of snakes? They r cute...isn't it?..he..he..he..". After a few minutes...there is two person came in from behind Taeyeon's statue also. They are Huh E Jae and Yoon Eun Hye. Both of their looks were very evil. E Jae:"My..my..long time no see. You had become very popular now. Still remember that u used to be the antagonist in prince hours and as for me...i'm the main character...do u remember?". I was suprise to see E Jae has became a different person. All this time..i thought she is an innocent girl. Shin Hye:"E Jae...in all my life..i never thought u r one with them". Eun Hye:"She is now more popular than u...E Jae. But...if she dies...maybe u'll take her place and become the drama queen". E Jae:"Sounds like a great idea. I like that". Taeyeon who was still playing with her snakes..Taeyeon:"Cool down my servants...let us play some games with Shin Hye..shall we?". Taeyeon then went to her statue again and push an ancient button. When the button was push...a wooden bridge was created at the top of the Taeyeon's temple. The wooden bridge was very small and oily and slipperly. Taeyeon then blow the snake pipe again n order all the snakes to fill all the floors in front of me n makes me cannot go throught Taeyeon and her 2 servants. Taeyeon:"Now u know the only way to go to me is to walk throught that oily wooden bridge because the only exit here is behind my lovely statue. Be careful. No one ever successfully go throught this bridge. If u fall..u'll be biten by all my cute poisonous snake". So...without wasting time i quickly went upstairs n started to cross the small oily wooden bridge. It was oily. It was very very sliperly. It was hard. I fall many times but i manage to grab hold of it and get back up again. But...i was starting to become tired already because many energy was used everytimes i climb back up. I was half way already but suddenly...i fall again. I still manage to grab hold, but this time...i really have no energy left to pull myself up...and plus..the wooden bridge is very oily and slipperly to grib tight. When i have no energy left anymore to hold the oily n slipperly wooden bridge...i say in my heart..Shin Hye:"This is it. I'm so sorry my friends b'coz i was not strong enought to rescue all of u. Ji Won..i'm so sorry. Forgive me". As i was about to fall and bitten by all the poisonous snake...suddenly someone grab my hand from falling. Ji Hyo:"Hold on!!!". She is Song ji Hyo. I was so suprise to see Ji Hyo suddenly appear. Ji Hyo then pull me up to the oily n slipperly wooden bridge again. ...Shin Hye:"Ji Hyo?! Why u suddenly appear?!". Ji Hyo then took out a pair of spike shoes for me to wear. Ji Hyo:"Here..put this on. So...it will be a lot easier for us to cross this oily n slipperly bridge". After i had put the spike shoes on..Ji Hyo n me cross the oily wooden bridge easily with our spike shoes. After we had cross to the other side..we walk down the stairs to get to Taeyeon, E Jae and Eun Hye. Three of them were panic when they saw Ji Hyo n i had successfully cross the bridge n headed towards them. Taeyeon then quickly try to blow her pipe in order to command the snakes but i was manage to stop her by rushing towards her, snatch her pipe,give Taeyeon a big punch and throw her to the middle of the floor where it was full of her own snakes. Taeyeon was unable to control the snakes without her pipe...and all the snakes were looking at Taeyeon fiercely. Taeyeon:"Eun Hye! E Jae! Help me!!". As for E Jae and Eun Hye..both of them were planing to save their queen Taeyeon..but they were scare of both Ji Hyo and i. Ji Hyo:"Eun Hye..long time no see. Why had u become so thin? It's not healthy..u know?". Eun Hye then become very anry and said..Eun Hye:"An antagonist will always be an antagonist". E Jae:"Don't forget...both of u are the antagonists of princess hours and prince hours. We r the main characters! Not two of u!". So..i..Shin Hye:"Do u hear that..Ji Hyo? They just called us the antagonists of princess hours and prince hours. So...why don't two of us become the antagonists one more time for them...shall we?". Ji Hyo:"Great idea. I agree with that". So..Ji Hyo and i rush toward E Jae and Eun Hye. But...Ji Hyo and i are much stronger than Eun Hye and E Jae. Ji Hyo and i give both of them a big punch and throw them to the floor which full of snakes together with Taeyeon. Taeyeon:"U useless servants!!!". Shin Hye:"Do u want me to blow the pipe for you?". Taeyeon then beg me...Taeyeon:"Please...please..please don't..Please..don't blow it...". Shin Hye:"Ok. But i'll keep your pipe". Ji Hyo then smile at them and said..Ji Hyo:"If u don't want to be beaten by your own snakes...just sit still and be quitely". After that....Ji Hyo and i went out of Taeyeon's temple and quickly went to search and save our friends in another temples...... When Ji Hyo and i were on our way out, i asked Ji Hyo.....Shin Hye:"Ji Hyo...who's spike shoes am i wearing?". Ji Hyo then answered..Ji Hyo:"Kang Gary...."....