Chapter 1:~.................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

And the winner is............GIRLS GENERATION!!!!!

We won again!!!!

I don't know how many awards has we won lately. This time, we won for the best song of the year, the best video and most of all...THE BEST GROUP AWARD. Look at. T-ara, 2ne1, Miss A and others girl bands, they all lost to us again.

Ha..ha..ha..ha...!!! What a shame!!!!! How sad.

Well well well..would you look at that. Look at jiyeon's face, she just look SOOO SAD and dissapointed...again.

    Jiyeon...one of my rivals and also my worst enemies, has always been a good competitor in this field. Actually...jiyeon has many hidden talents which she hasn't expose it, and i don't know why. We always fight when we see each others. But..everytime when we fight, everytime when i want to pull her hair, i will always been defeated by her karate....and it hurts Soooo badddd. I must admit that she's stronger than me indeed.

Oh...look! It's Suzy from Miss A. Ha..ha..ha...i bet she is feeling very upset and very jealous right now because we have won again. Suzy...........my most powerful rival until now. Two of us are always try to get to the number 1 spot of:- who is the best center, the prettiest, the best cm girl and the best number icon for first love. Before suzy was famous, i always have the number 1 ranking in everything, but since she pop in, two of us are always on the :- "who will be the best girl". Sometimes..i really get jealous of her because people like her more than me. And...the 1 thing that makes me go crazy is when she shoots a drama with MY SEUNG GI!!!!! AND BOTH OF THEM REALLY KISSSSS!!!!! But..i don't know why everytime when we meet, i really can't feel the competitive of her towards me. Hmm.......maybe she was pretending or try to hide her competitive sides.

   When we came down from receiving the award, i purposely slightly kicked Park Shin Hye's leg in order to let her know that i'm more popular and prettier than her. Ohhhh.....it just feels goooooood. But she just act cool and just smile like an angel. No wonder she won many awards in her acting skills. For me...Shin Hye will never become famous like me.

   After the music award, all of us 9 girls went back to our dorm. When we arrived at the front of our dorm's building, i can see that my seung gi is waiting for me already in front of the building with a bunch of my secret favourite flower. Wow..seung gi looks so gentleman and tender with his tuxedo and his green lovely tie that i bought for him.

Seung gi:"Yoona...". Me:"oppa...".

   At that time...Yuri and Jessicca try to tease me.

Yuri:"Oh...! Your future husband is here. Wow...look at those flowers he is holding right now. I wonder who he is giving it to? Maybe..it's for me. Yeah! It's for me. No one else. Ha..ha..ha..".

Jessica:"Is that for me?".

Sooyoung:"Seung Gi... It's late. Go home. Yoona wants to sleep already. She is tired."

Me:"No..no...i...i'm...not..tired..at all".

Tiffany:".......yeah..love will never get tired".

Seohyun:"Everyone please just leave yoona and seung gi oppa alone. Let us go upstairs".

Seung Gi:"Thanks Seohyun..u r the best".

   After 8 of them had went upstairs to our dorm, seung gi and i just went to our building's coffee shop which was closed already because it's already 1am in the morning. Two of us just sat in the coffee shop's sofa.

Seung Gi:"WOW...u look very beautiful tonight".

Me:"Only tonight?! How about every other day where i don't have make up. Do i still look beautiful for u?".

Seung Gi:" ye..yea..yeah. I mean u look beautiful even with no make up...everyday...forever..".

   At that time...i just look at seung gi in his eyes because i want him to kiss me.

Me:"oppa............".

   Seung gi knows what i want him to do.......so he really give me a slight and solf kiss in my lips.

   Then..after that, he went back. I was so happy that night. I said to myself....i got a good carrier, i'm the number 1 girl in korean music and drama industry. Then...i got my boyfriend who love me very much and who is going to be my future husband forever...Lee Seung Gi.

   And lastly most of all....i got my 8 best precious friends in the whole world:- Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon and Sunny who always with me. They are the one who i trust and love. They all are like my real friends and real sisters. All of them are very precious to me. All of them are more important than my career, my fame, my richness and.....my life. I love them very much. And i bet all people are very very very jealous...... I'm the luckiest person in this world............