The Baby Shower

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

In Young opens her eyes slowly. Again, this morning, she feels happy, just like yesterday. She smells something nice, and without questioning, she knows that Se Hun is cooking something back in the kitchen. 

And his shirt is still in the floor, which means one thing: he doesn't wear it. She takes off the blanket and takes that shirt. She uses it because of two things: she is lazy to use her underwear and two, she wants to (evil In Young mode on). 

She comes out, seeing him dilligently making breakfast (with, apparently, no shirt at all). She hugs him from behind. 

"What do you want?"

"What do you do?"

"Making breakfast."  She releases her hug because Se Hun is facing her now. 

"When did you learn how to cook well? Last time I saw your cooking wasn't this good." 

"Six years is long."  He kisses her forehead, "have a good sleep?"

"I should have been the one who ask that,"  she giggles, "this is my house." 

"Why are you using my shirt, then?" 

"Because I want to tease you?"  She stares cutely and smiles to him, as she hugs him. "That is working well, Han In Young."

"Thank you, Oh Se Hun. I think the breakfast making is finished." 

"Yeah. You can make your own coffee. I have made mine."  He takes a cup of coffee and drink it. In Young smirks and walks into the counter. She is making the coffee when Se Hun kisses her shoulder. 

"What?"

"I've said you are successful for teasing me."

"Let's just eat."

"I want my own breakfast."

"We don't have to waste the food."

"And we can't waste the time."  He kisses her neck. In Young just giggles but later she enjoys his embrace to her. 

 

They are official again. 

 

Well, not really. 

 

They agreed (last night) that they will take baby-steps to reconcile. Learning again about each other, building trust to each other, knowing each other well, those are the things that they agree to do. 

 

So let's just say they are in relationship. 

 

Se Hun is about to bring her into the bedroom when suddenly phone rings. It goes to the voice messages. 

PIIP. Hi, it's me, Hee Joo. In Young-sshi, I would like to tell you that I want to do a baby shower, since my pregnancy is already seven months. I would like to ask you help to arrange it.I am grateful if you can't do that.

And they just continue what they have done after it ended. 

 

 

 

Hee Joo turns her phone after she gave the messages. Maybe In Young-sshi is going to work, she thinks. Her mother-in-law is sitting next to her. 

"So, who else that you want to call?"

"Grandma!"

"Ah, Na Jung-ah!"  she is Chan Yeol's niece, or you can say his older brother's only daughter. Since her parents are busy working, she lives here along with her grandparents. Chan Yeol and Hee Joo move to his parents' house as soon as Hee Joo's pregnancy is getting older. Chan Yeol is so busy with his work; he is afraid that Hee Joo would need help and companies during her rest time so they temporarily move. 

"Baby, annyeong!"  Na Jung says hello to Hee Joo's bump. She is laughing and ruffles her niece's hair. "It is too long, aunty. I really want to have a little brother."

"He will come, I assure you,"  Hee Joo says, "just be patient and always help grandparents here."

"And keep Aunt Hee Joo safe and healthy,"  the mother says, "understood?"

"Yes, grandma-- Uncle Yeollie!"  Na Jung hops from her grandmother's lap, and runs toward his dear uncle. Chan Yeol lifts her and carries her with his hands. 

"I have to go."

"Okay, take care."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I will go to work, Na Jung-ah. I've seen you have gotten ready to go to school?"  She is four years old, and goes to preschool. She nods eunthastically, "yes! I am ready, Uncle Yeollie!"  

Chan Yeol smiles again, "then I will be ready to be your driver today."

"Yeeeaaayyy!!! Uncle Yeollie is the best!"  

"Have you contacted them?"

"Just In Young-sshi. She has gone to work, most likely, so the answer is still unknown. I have called Min Ah-sshi, and she said she agreed to help."

"Don't forget to call Lu Han ge."

"Alright." 

"Hello baby,"  Chan Yeol says hello to his wife's bump, "just stay there until two months more, okay? I'll promise you the case is over and you will have my time. Just remember that, Lost Boy number one."  Hee Joo giggles and pats her husband's head, "number one?"

"What?"  Chan Yeol pouts, "I want another kids, okay? Those should complete our Neverland."

"Gosh,"  his mother speaks, "I have no idea that I have raised such a childish and weird son."   

"You are weird too, Mom."

"I am not weird, I'm eccentric. Hee Joo says that to me every single day."   Hee Joo giggles toward her mother-in-law. The Park Family is somehow weird family. 

"Just go to your case, Yeol-ah,"  says Hee Joo, "I will call everyone that we know later."

"Okay. Goodbye, number one!"  And he goes with Na Jung. Hee Joo tries to call somebody else. 

 

 

 

"Ah, yes. Mr. Chiang, I think we--"

"DAD! MOTHER IS YELLING TO ME AGAIN!"

"DON'T BOTHER YOUR MOTHER! Ah yes, sorry, Mr. Chiang. I just spoke to my daughter....yes, I am using korean language, my wife is korean. Ah yes, yes, I am glad to teach you korean. Oh, you want to what? Meet SNSD? I am sorry, but I don't know them...what? No, I mean, I know them. They are famous yes, but I don't know how to contact them, Mr. Chiang. Ah yes, yes--"

"OPPA! YOUR DAUGHTER IS VERY NAUGHTY!"

"SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER TOO!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE ASKING TO MAKE HER, RIGHT?"  Lu Han sighs. Ji Eun, jokingly, brings the reason of Xiao Feng's existence. Ji Eun later giggles and still yells to their daugther (who yells back) with full chinese. 

"Sir, telephone."  The servant is handing him the home telephone. He waves, signaling the waiter to give the phone to Ji Eun instead. 

"Yes? Hi, Hee Joo-ah! Oh, baby shower? You have baby shower? No, I don't. Well, I would if I stayed in Beijing or Hong Kong, but nothing can stop me from wanting to deliver my baby in Seoul. Oh yes, we are glad to come...what? Together? With you?"  Ji Eun smacks her husband's shoulder. He is still on the phone with his bussiness partner, as she is still with Hee Joo, and both make weird and terrible (but adorable) gestures to tell each other. 

 

The servant is staring confusedly to them. No one told him that the General Manager of Xi Airlines and his beautiful wife will be this dorky. 

 

Along with their super-active daughter. 

 

Not to mention, the wife is now a grumpy one. 

 

He sighs. He better has a big payment for this personal torture. 

 

"What the hell, Ji Eun-ah?"  Lu Han asks because he didn't get any idea what she just said (or showed). 

"Hee Joo and Chan Yeol will have a baby shower! She just asked me to get along too!"

"What do you mean 'get along?' As if both of you have baby shower?"

"Sometimes I ask how you could become a respectable general manager with that slow wires in your brain." 

"My family doesn't know about this. I think I will call them."

"Look. You don't even the question."

"You didn't ask. I am okay if you want it, but let's just wait my family's approval, okay?"

"I love you."  She kisses him and walks. Lu Han smiles (Xiao Feng has been nagging the servant to make second breakfast for her) and gets back to his interrupted conversation. 

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"It's okay. Glad you have a nice family."

"Ah, Sir?"

"I know 'I love you' means. You must be very happy, Mr. Xi Lu Han."  He takes a glance, and stares to his wife and daughter. 

"Yes, I am." 

 

 

 

"Ah! Oppa! Stop!"

"What? This is our honeymoon!"   Baek Hyun keeps kissing his wife's back, as she is sitting on the edge of the bed, on the line with Hee Joo. 

"I am still in conversation with unnie!"

"Just give that damn phone to me!"  Baek Hyun forcefully takes the phone. He hears Hee Joo's voice, and cuts it, "Hey, Hee Joo-ah, can't you know that I am in the middle of my own honeymoon with my wife? Why are you bothering us?"

"OPPA!"

"Just!"  He stretches his hand, preventing Yu Ri for making any movement. 

"Oh, I am sorry,"   Hee Joo talks, "I just want to tell you about my baby shower's plan. Just that."

"You can just texting me or her!! Where is your husband, anyway? This is not one of Channie's scheme, right?"   Baek Hyun remembers how he and Jong Dae almost ruined Chan Yeol's first night, after their marriage. It was a terrible thing so let's not discuss it. 

"No, of course not. How's the honeymoon going? Is Galapagos Island perfect?" 

"Yes, now stop calling us!"

"Okay! Have fun, Baekkie, and don't forget to get back before the baby sho--"  He ends the phone call, receiving a big pout on his wife's face. "What?"

"You are so rude."

"I am rude. And I am crazy about you."  He pushes his wife to the bed and continues what they have done that night (just think that it is night). 

 

 

"What?"

"What?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Who is out of his mind?"

"Ah, Sakura. It's Hee Joo,"  Jong Dae talks to his wife, who is getting ready to go to her work, "she wants us to go to her baby shower."

"When is that?"  Jong Dae shoves the phone to Sakura, who takes it. "Hee Joo-san! How are you?"  

"I'm fine, Sakura-san."

"When is the due?"

"Oh, it's still two months more. I want to make a baby shower, and I hope you can come."

"Ah, watashi no otto was screaming like hell, this is the reason."   She speak korean well, although she might insert some japanese in her talks. That is Sakura, "so, when is the baby shower?"

"Next week. I know, it's too fast, but it's just for family and friends. I don't want to have a big party."

"We will see the schedule first, Hee Joo-san. I will see if I can take a day or two days."

"Arigatou, Sakura-san."

"Do itashimae."  she turns off the phone, "we have to come. And no, Kim Jong Dae, I am the ruler in this house. We will go despite your complaint about the tiredness." 

 

 

 

In Young is laying her head on Se Hun's chest, as he plays with her hair. 

"I miss your long hair."  She laughs, "so now I have to make it longer?"

"Up to you,"  he kisses her head, "this is your hair, your life. I just give a suggestion."

"Let's just see, shall we? Whether I will grow my hair or not."

"Deal."  She looks up, and Se Hun takes the chance to kiss her passionately. They are making out until they are running out of breath. 

"We need to get shower."

"Of course."

"Take those condoms. We might need it inside." 

 

 

 

Okay, it's actually a random chapter.....

I hope you guys like it! :DDDDDD