Denial

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

Se Hun can't close his mouth and his eyes are about to pop out after In Young stated that she was pregnant. 

 

In Young waits for her boyfriend's reaction, but he doesn't even give any reaction, whether it is a good reaction or a bad one. 

 

"Se Hun? Are you here?"  Se Hun is still spaced out. He still can't make any reaction and In Young gets worried more. 

"Did you just say 'I am pregnant'?" 

"Yes, I am. This is our child."

Se Hun then keeps quiet again. In Young wants to talk more but Jong In comes into them. "I need to find her. Do you two know where she lives now?"  Jong In then can feel the tense atmosphere there so he steps back a litte. 

"Uh, I am sorry if I interrupt something, I probably--"

"Hyung!"  Se Hun screams, "I know where she lives. I will take you there."  And he just leaves In Young. He literally drags Jong In who looks really surprised since Se Hun doesn't do lovey-dovey scene like he uses to do to In Young. 

Hye Ri approaches In Young after she sees Se Hun and Jong In walks toward the other end of the hall, probably to go to parking lot to reach the car. "Hey, how was it?"

"I don't know,"  In Young sighs, "he doesn't give either good or bad reaction." 

"What? Really? Did you tell him, like, exact fact?"

"Of course."

"And he didn't show any reaction, at all?"  Hye Ri asks more, and In Young shakes her head. She feels like someone just s a knife into her heart; like someone just shoots her with bullet and it pierces through her heart. It feels so hurt. Se Hun doesn't show any significant gesture or reaction, and usually it indicates that he doesn't really get happy with the news. 

Yes, it is a shocking news. In Young always despises this kind of pregnancy since she knows how hard to grow from a family like this. Well, her father died way before In Young was born; he died when her mother was expecting for one month, and ever since then, she has tried her best to raise In Young. In Young has been living without any father's figure for all of her life, and she doesn't like it at all. In Young then vows to herself that she will not let any of her children have any possibilities of not having father, and this kind of pregnancy opens the way for it not to have father. 

"Let's sit then,"  Hye Ri says after sees how pale In Young becomes. In Young nods and she sits down, only for Lu Han to capture her unusual state. 

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay, ge."

"Where is Se Hun, by the way? I think he is here."

"He has gone with Jong In oppa to search Min Ah."

"Ah, is that so?"  Lu Hn scratches his nape, "I should text him then. I haven't told him where Min Ah exactly lives."  In Young then looks so surprise. She clearly heard that Se Hun stated that he knew her address. 

"What? But he said earlier that he knew it."

Lu Han then frowns, "no. I haven't told him exactly. I told him she was living with us, but she has her own address. Since she will not come back to our house, I think if Jong In wants to find her, he should go to her new place." 

In Young gasps and then she can feel tears are created in her tears. Her heart aches so hard. Se Hun clearly isn't happy with this news. He really is not happy with this pregnancy. 

 

 

 

"Mind to tell me why did you drag me out from the hospital?"  Jong In asks to Se Hun, who keeps quietly drives his car. Jong In doesn't even believe that Se Hun knows where Min Ah lives now, as he is just circling around near the hospital. 

"Ah, text message,"  Se Hun ignores Jong In's question, "hyung. It must be from Lu Han ge. He must be telling us where Min Ah-sshi is living."  Jong In sighs and takes Se Hun's phone from the dashboard, gives up since he knows that Se Hun is still that secretive Se Hun. Even though he has been opening up more for these six years, that trait is clearly difficult to be gone from him. 

"That is the address."  Se Hun nods and he speeds up the car. "Now, mind to tell me what just happened between you and In Young? You two clearly didn't break up, since she didn't throw you with plant pot like she did six years ago."  Jong In tried to make jokes but Se Hun clearly doesn't want to hear some jokes. Jong In sighs again. Who should be so tense right now? It should be me! Jong In says in his heart. 

After tense silence fills inside the car, "She's pregnant."

"What?"  Jong In shrieks since he can't really believe what Se Hun just said and he just said it with slow and weak tone, "say what?"

"She's pregnant. She told me that she is pregnant with our child."  Jong In gasps. 

"What? What did you tell her then?"

"I.....I didn't tell something. I just..feel like something.....is suffocating....me....I......think....I need to walk out, and you....hyung, you came....so I--"

"Great. I really became a er that time,"  Jong In sniffs because he feels angry. 

"No, you are not, I am just--"

"You need to talk to her, don't you think?"  Jong In cuts Se Hun's words again, "she needs to be assured whether you will beside her or not."  Se Hun rolls his eyes, "what do you mean by that? You think I will leave her?"

"You just did leave her dumbfounded after she told you she is carrying your baby."  Jong In states, "she is normal girl if she thinks you don't want that kid."

"I....I don't know....hyung.....I don't think....I am--"

"Cliche. You want to say that you are not ready, right? But the truth is you have done it and you must take the consequences. Don't run away like you did six years ago. You have been given the second chance and I hope you will not throw it away easily." 

Se Hun sighs, "I think I can't have children. I love them, but....I don't know....my father....he--"

"What about him?"

"I am afraid that I can become like him."

"From where is that crazy thought coming from?"  Jong In screams, "get that dumb way of thinking away from your mind! You are not your father, okay? Your father is just a who can't think straight. He can't think that you are the best gift that your late mother gave to him! Just forget that dumb old man and tell In Young that you are ready for her and the baby, got it?"  Se Hun just stays quiet, since he knows he can't just erase that memory in his head. 

His father despises him since he was born, because as what Jong In said, Se Hun was born with his mother's sacrifice. Se Hun could be called as abused child until his sister came and rescued him from his father. Ever since then, none of them have ever seen the father.......or so Sae Byuk thought.

Se Hun sometimes gets afraid if he can turn like his father. He knows from Sae Byuk's story to Eun Gyeong about his long-lost grandfather (even though Sae Byuk doesn't really want to empashize it, but she needs to make Eun Gyeong knows their father, right?) that his father was once loving and caring man, until their mother died. 

And his memory of what a father should do doesn't even help him. 

He doesn't have any good role of being a father except, well, his brother-in-law, but he always feels it isn't enough. He doesn't feel that he is good enough for becoming a father. He has thought about this since he prepares himself to propose....but.....this is too soon for him. 

"Hyung, we are here." 

 

 

 

Min Ah is packing hurriedly since she doesn't want to meet Jong In again. Why couldn't he just forget her and search another girl? There are surely many girls want to be with him; who doesn't? He is part of one of the wealthiest family in the country. 

And one of those girls surely can give him children once they marry. Min Ah is sure of that. 

PRRAANNNG!!

"!"  Min Ah curses after she accidentally makes a vase broken into pieces. She ignores it and packs her clothes and things into her baggage. This little place belongs to Lu Han's family, and he allows her to stay there all these times when she is not in their house, also for her to live after Ji Eun enters the hospital. 

She abruptly takes the key and her wallet and drags the baggage, only to meet Jong In in front of her door. She tries to close the door but Jong In holds it, "wait, Min Ah!"

"Stop seeing me!"

"What is happening? Why don't you tell me why you are leaving? I have been searching for you!"

"Go! I don't want to see you!"

"Min Ah! Please, explain to me what it is!" 

"I don't like you! I just want your money and that's it!"  Min Ah yells nonsense explanation, but that stops Jong In. "What did you just say?"

"I don't like you! I am just after your money! Now go!"

"What do you mean? I don't--"

"How dumb can you be, Kim Jong In?"  Min Ah yells again, "I am just like Soo Yeon unnie. We both are after your money! But I am better than her, I don't want to go on and make you drown more, so I stop it. Now leave me alone!"

"I know you are lying, Min Ah! Open the door!"  Jong In yells and knocks the door because she successfully closed the door earlier. Min Ah walks back from the door and drags the sofa into the door. 

"No! I am not lying! Go away!"  Min Ah knows her lie is bad, but she doesn't get any other idea to make Jong In leaves her. But Jong In keeps knocking the door. 

"Min Ah-ah, please tell me what happened,"  Jong In speaks with slow and exhausted tone, "I believe we can figure this out. Please don't run away again."  Min Ah just keeps silence and she breaks down. She can hear Jong In is crying at the door and she follows him too. 

"Go....just go away....oppa....."

"No, not before you tell me what is going on."  Jong In replies as he sits near the door. "I will wait for you until you want to explain this thing to me." 

 

 

 

Se Hun leaves Jong In after waiting for him and only to get shooed by him. He said that he needed to hear Min Ah so he would still be there until Min Ah wanted to open the door. 

And Se Hun could take the car to their shared apartment. 

Se Hun parks the car and walks into the unit. He sees In Young is sleeping on the couch and looks really exhausted. 

"Hey."

"What? Ah, you are here."  She yawns, "how is it? Did Jong In oppa meet Min Ah?"

"I can't really say that. He is now sitting on the front of her place just to wait for her explanation."

"I got her new number from Lu Han ge,"  In Young says as she gets up, "I can call her and tell some sense to her. She should open the door for him, or he will die of freezing." 

"We are already in spring, it is not that cold, okay?"  Se Hun says, and In Young just shrugs her shoulders. She walks into the kitchen. 

"Se Hun?"  she calls once she has reached the refrigerator. 

"What?"

"I want papaya." 

"What?"  Se Hun shrieks and In Young talks back, "I want papaya. I am craving for papaya. Please get me one now."  Wow. She's already in this state or she just gets her revenge over me? 

"I don't think I can--"

"What? You don't want to find it?"  In Young shouts angrily to him, "fine. You don't want to find a mere papaya. You don't want to treat me well. You don't want this child. Fine. I am fine with that. Go out."

"What?"  

"I say go out. Since you don't want this child, you need to go out from my unit. I can raise it by myself. I have seen my mother did it to me so I believe I can do it too." 

"In Young-ah, it's not--"

"What? You did leave me suddenly after I said to you that I am pregnant. Doesn't that mean you don't want it? Fine, but I will not get rid of this child. Besides, I know there are lots of men out there want to say that this is his child."

"What do you mean?"  Se Hun's eyes pierces as he hears In Young's word. In Young waves her hand, "you do know what I mean. Now, leave before I throw you with some plant pots again." 

"In Young-ah, let me explain. It's not that I don't want it but I don't feel like I am ready. I am just shocked, okay?"

"Now you say you are not ready. That means you don't want this child, so get out."

"In Young, please. Let me explain. I am just shocked, but I think we can figure it out, okay?"

"No! Get out!"  In Young drags Se Hun into the door and tries to close it, "okay, I will buy you papaya but you have to let me get in here again, okay?"  In Young takes his keys that are still jingling on his hands, "no, and even though you buy me an island, I will not let you get in here again!"  BLAM!

 

 

 

 

Great. 

This is just great. 

 

Se Hun scratches his nape. He and Jong In now are particullarly in the same state: waiting for their girlfriend to open the door.

 

 

 


a tip of their big fight! And yes this is not their biggest fight yet. 

@cyuan00: yes everyone is pregnant exccept Min Ah :) oh, don't forget about Kyungsoo's, Jongdae's, Yixing's and Kris', also with Minseok's and Tao's hahahahaha :) I have updated it :)

 

and to other subscribers, silent readers, and upvoters! Thank you so much! Please comment so that you can give your thought and critics over this story. I need it to improve the story and my skill. 

 

and today is the last day of individual teasers of EXO. I can't say anything since this mixed feeling is covering my heart since the first teasers coming out. So...let's just wait for the MV and the song's releases (and the album's. Thank God I have been keeping my money for the concerts and albums like this :) but you do have to know I don't go out from my home more just to keep my money, yeah I am so pathetic) and then I will see my own reaction hahahaha. 

 

 

thank you

XOXO