Together We Can

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

LAST CHAPTER!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING! *kissing you all*

 


 

Six Months Later....

"Hello?"

"In Young-ah?"  In Young's face is suddenly happy when she hears her voice. "Min Ah!"

"Yeah, it's me. Hey, don't you have a schedule to check your pregnancy along with Yu Ri?"

"Yeah, but I am tired now. I think I have to lay down first. Why are you calling? I sense that your purpose is not to remind me about the check-up schedule."  Min Ah giggles happily after she heard In Young's words. 

"You always know me. I and oppa want to go to orphanage. You know, we want to see some children."

"Isn't it too soon? You for adopting--"

"No, we are not adopting. I just want to see the children there and make some donation. I want to make them all as my children. I actually want to ask you to tag along wih Yu Ri too, in case you need someone to teach you how to handle baby in good care."  In Young laughs. 

"And from whom should I learn that?"

"You still ask? The caretaker, of course!"

"Alright, I see what I can do. Kyung Soo oppa might be holding us longer than we are expecting."  In Young answers while she is still packaging her belongings with much bigger tummy than usual. She and Yu Ri decided not to know their babies' gender first, so it will become surprise for them, so until this time, no one know how to call the baby. 

"You will go alone? Are you sure?"

"Mia-sshi will pick me up. You know how estatic she is. 'I will take care my fiancee's ex-girlfriend's pregnancy!' She is little crazy, you know." 

Min Ah laughs like it is the most entertaining statement she has heard. She went back to Jong In, with a very great drama story line. Just after the successful delieveries, Min Ah took the bus to go back to her family's hometown. Jong In didn't do anything for first month, but people could see how destroyed he was. He drowned himself to his work, mostly because he regretted talking that harsh to her. He understood, at one point, that what Min Ah did was just her impulsive action. He could understand it. 

On the other hand, Min Ah thought that she should ask a proper apology to him. So after she prepared everything, she went back to Seoul and to Jong In's place. She asked for apology properly to him and then confessed that she was wrong; she shouldn't just go like that. She should consult to him about the condition rather than run away. And after she said the statement, Jong In just hugged her tightly and said that she shouldn't leave him again, no matter what happened. 

Well, things got better or worse after that. The Xi family went back to China for couple months but then went to Seoul again after Ji Eun got a big fight with her mother-in-law. The baby boy was the cause. The mother-in-law wanted to raise the boy too, while Ji Eun, who didn't want her baby boy would have a nightmare childhood like Lu Han, objected it, and it caused crack between those women. Lu Han had no choice but to run his family back to Seoul (after asked his grandparents to move his job to Seoul, permanently) and so they have been staying at Seoul. Different from Ji Eun, Ahn Joo has been living peacefully (too much, as Chan Yeol said because deep down inside his heart, he wanted to see how ruckus it could be if his wife and his mother got into a fight, crazy you might say, but that's how Chan Yeol's brain works) with Chan Yeol's mother. Chan Yeol's mother even moved semi-permanently to take care the baby along with Ahn Joo (in case Chan Yeol gets to handle big cases or Hee Joo needs to work on exhibition). That stresses out him. He clearly doesn't want to see his mother living together with his family. 

For In Young, she has been in touch with Se Hun for couple times, but when the man was assigned to work in Busan by his company, they haven't been talking much. He texted, asked, or even emailed her, asking about her condition and the baby, but he is not there when In Young wants to check up. The texts and messages are also decreased day by day, but In Young tries her best to not think about that. She and Se Hun has nothing again between them, except the baby. They really break up for real and no one of them asks about their personal lives. Their conversation is mostly about the baby, nothing more. 

"Indeed she is. If I were her, I would do anything to make Kyung Soo oppa far from you,"  Min Ah adds, "well then, you can call me if you have finished. I can pick you up."

"Alright. Say my hello to Jong In sunbaenim, okay?"

"Okay. Take care!"  In Young turns off the phone and gets ready to go to hospital. When she gets the call from Mia, she goes down to see Mia and her car. The foreign girl smiles brightly. "Hey! How are you?"

"I am fine, thank you." In Young bows to the girl, as she bows back but she still smiles all the way. 

"You know?"  Mia starts the conversation once the car has been driven. 

"What?"

"He asks me to marry him!"

"Uh....didn't he ask you before? That's how you two got engaged."  Clearly, Mia should learn more how to speak Korean well. She has a lot to learn. 

"I mean, he really asked me! He said we would get married next Saturday!" 

"Wait, what?"  In Young now gets surprised. If she drank something, she would be chocked by it. "Wait, did you just say Kyung Soo oppa planned the marriage? As he has already planned everything?" 

For the answer, Mia nodded happily, "isn't he romantic? He asked me this morning, when we had our breakfast. He said,"  she coughed to adjust her voice so that it could more likely have same voice with him, "'Mia, I have planned our wedding to be in next Saturday. I have told my parents and I have already called yours too, and they would go here from Melbourne. Can you empty your schedule at that day so we can get married?'"  She then cheers happily, and In Young can only get shocked. She has no idea that Kyung Soo can be so.....like that. 

"What did you say?"

"Of course I say I do. What else I should say?"  She smiles again, "I will be Mrs. Do by the end of this week! This is exciting!! Also, that creepy Zi Tao will come."  'Creepy Zi Tao' is nickname for Kyung Soo's roommate back when he studied in Australia. Well, this creepy guy is the one who responsible for making Kyung Soo and Mia knew each other on the first place. 

"Congratulations, Mia. I am happy for you."

"Will you come? Please, I actually want to make you as my bridesmaid, but oppa rejected it. He said he didn't want you to risk your healthy because of me." 

"I will help as much as I can for this wedding, and of couse I will come. How could I not come to my doctor's wedding ceremony?"

"Han In Young, you are the best!"  If she weren't driving, she would hug In Young. In Young smiles a bit and then sees to the scenery. Well, among her friends, she is now the only one that is single. Min Ah has married to Jong In and now Mia....she will get married too, yet she is the one who carries the baby. She feels jealous, yes, but she can't blame anyone. 

 

 

 

Se Hun looks up to the board in the airport. He carries little baggage and backpack, while his other belongings are in the baggage station. He has submitted them to that place and he will carry these two things to the airplane. He checks the departure time once more and then leaves the board to sit at the nearest cafe. 

After ordering, he opens the phone and sees the e-vite from Kyung Soo. He will have his bachelor party in Friday night and Se Hun is forced to come or Kyung Soo will not report the progress again to him. That hyung of Se Hun surely knows how to threaten everyone. Se Hun sighs. 

Truthfully, he is the person asking his brother-in-law to move his work to Busan. He can't do this 'no-relationship' with In Young while clearly, they have something in common. You can say he is running away. But now he wants to make everything clear. He will go back again and ask her again. He knows he has to beg her countlessly so that she will go back to him. That's why he brings so many luggages; he will move back to Seoul. He will spend his days there in Sae Byuk's house, as he hasn't bought any house. But he has bought something for him and his upcoming family. He has bought (partially buying) Yi Fan's apartment. No, it is not the apartment that Yi Fan and Sung Joo lived, it's a different apartment. Yi Fan has stated that he will not go back to Seoul ever (he has been successfull to plead his wife about this) and he wants to sell his unit. Se Hun called him and agreed to buy it. The unit is nice; it is not far from Sae Byuk's house and it has the baby's room, courtesy to Yi Fan's baby. 

He sips his drink while thinking about many things. He has been waiting long enough and now this is the time. 

 

 

 

In Young can make it. She accompanies Min Ah and Jong In to visit the orphanage. In Young can see how happy her best friend is. Yu Ri also looks radiant with her bigger tummy. Baek Hyun isn't her though; he is abroad since he has meetings with record company abroad. 

"Look! There are two mommies here!"  One child shouts and points to In Young and Yu Ri, and suddenly, many of them are running towards them. In Young and Yu Ri suddenly has to prepare themselves from the attack. The amount of the children shocks her but she can handle it well. 

"Oppa, when will he come?"

"He might get delayed. Just wait for it,"  Jong In whispers back to Min Ah. 

 

Just after that, Se Hun comes in. He doesn't carry anything like roses or box of ring. He just shows himself there. In Young didn't see him at first, but when he coughs near her, her eyes are about to pop out when she sees him. How she misses him is crafted well on her face. Se Hun smiles genuinely. 

 

"Hey."

"Hello."  There is this awkward silence until Yu Ri coughs, "We better get over there, children! I am sure those uncle and aunt have many presents for us!"  The children gladly follow her and In Young can see the smile from the couple. She understands completely; it is arranged. 

Se Hun takes a seat next to her, "how are you?"

"I am fine. The baby's fine too. I don't want to check the gender, though."  Se Hun nods, "I know."

"Oh yeah? I didn't recall I have told you."

"I asked Kyung Soo hyung to report to me everyday."  In Young gets shocked again. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was afraid to ask you more so I asked him to snuck the information to me."  

"Oh."  And there is that awkward silence again. "In Young?"

"Yes?"

"Have you decided?"  This question. 

 

In Young gulps. She doesn't know what to say. She misses him and she wants to be with him, but she is still afraid. 

 

"I have bought a place for us,"  Se Hun says, "Yi Fan ge said that he didn't need place in Seoul anymore so he sold his place to me. The place is nice and it has baby room. It is perfect for us."

"Se Hun..."

"Please, In Young, give me this one chance. I promise you I will not shatter it again. I have learnt my problem. I will not run again from everything."  He touches her hands and caresses them, "I want to be with you. Together, we can do this. I believe we can do this. Don't be adraid anymore; I am here for you." 

In Young looks down to their hands and sobs. "Do you promise?"

"I always love you. I promise you that. These years is the witness. I am ready, are you ready too?" 

 

 

In Young nods. She can't deny she wants to be with him as long as she can, even for her whole life. 

 

 

Se Hun caresses her cheek, "thank you, Han In Young, for giving me this chance. I love you." 

 

 

 

 


THIS END IS FAIL. 

I AM SO SORRY. 

 

but yeah, this is the end. Thank you so much for waiting patiently to this no-good story. I am so sorry if I disappoint you all. 

 

 

 

 

XOXO