The Secret Revealed

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

Is it me or I have this psychic power? I have no idea that Lee Yoo Bi (In Young's face / figure) will have interactions with EXO, and now.....MELON MUSIC AWARDS is happened.....

Even though it is not with sehun, I am STILL HAPPY, there is a connection between them...

and congrats to EXO! I don't know how many awards they got but congrats! *I didn't watch it*

 

 

In Young's gaze is empty. 

Sun Woo sees her worriedly. 

"Hey, what happened? You look far away."  In Young gets back to the reality. She faces her sunbae, who looks so worried. She smiles warmly, "no. There is nothing happened. I am sorry, I am just tired."

"We are all, aren't we? I am sorry that you have to do this for me."

"That's okay, sunbae. You recommended me when I was in interview line. I couldn't get this job if it wasn't because of you."

"Don't mention it. I know you are qualified. You can see now you are one of the most respectables interpreters in our company."

"I have no idea that our company is merged with Jin Sung Corp."

"Ah yes, it is just happened. And it is not merging, actually. Just say, that it is a friendship agreement, mainly due to this project. That is common that a lot of people don't know about it." 

"Okay."  And there is this silence. 

"Uuh, In Young-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"Do you happen to know Oh Se Hun outside the company? I mean, I can see that you were talking to him when I approached you back in the meeting room."  In Young gulps. She doesn't know why, but she feels that is not good to tell Sun Woo about her past relationship with Se Hun. 

"Uuh...we were classmates back in high school."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And we were going to same university as well, although we were not in the same faculty."

"I see. I don't know why but that man is disliking me. I can see that from his eyes." 

"Ah, he is well-known having that personality. Maybe if sunbae knows him better, he will not be that.....arrogant."

"I don't say that he is an arrogant one, but I can see he doesn't like me."

"No, he is kind to other people, even though you have to work hard to crack the stone." 

"You know him well, do you? You know how to crack him."

"No, not that close,"  In Young sighs, "Yu Ri is the wife of his friends."  Sun Woo's eyes get bigger, "really? Too bad I was not coming. That must be a great wedding. Byun family is no joke too. They are famous."  In Young nods. Baek Hyun's father and mother are well-known because of their proffesions. 

"In Young?"  Someone's voice makes her turn around. Kyung Soo with Mia, his fiancee, are there. They look like about to sit somewhere in the restaurant, when they meet her. 

"Ah! Kyung Soo oppa! Mia-sshi!"

"Hello, In Young-sshi! Nice to meet you!"  Mia greets cheerfully. In Young smiles to them. 

"Uh, hello?"

"Oh yeah, this is my sunbae. Sun Woo sunbae, this is Do Kyung Soo, my sunbae back in the university, and his fiancee, Mia."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"In Young was actually my fiancee's girlfriend, right?"  Mia speaks bluntly, In Young makes note. Sun Woo looks completely shocked, but he manages to smile in the end, "whoa. So this is your boyfriend? The boy that they are talking about? The long crush that you had?"  That is Se Hun.

"No! That is not my fiancee. That is another boy, that is--"

"Ah, Mia! I think we should go to our table,"  Kyung Soo interrupts, knowing that his blunt fiancee can bring harm, as he sees that In Young looks like having a date, "bye then, Sun Woo-sshi, In Young-sshi."  Kyung Soo drags his fiancee, who really looks like she doesn't want to leave them alone. In Young chuckles. Mia is so childish, and Kyung Soo is perfect for her. 

"Your ex? You are really good with your ex. There is no hard feeling, from what I can see."

"Yeah, I think. He has already had a fiancee, so why hard feelings?"  Sun Woo smiles again. "Thank you. And here we comes. She is coming."  They turn and see a girl, a nice girl, approaches them. She is not alone. There is this man behind her. 

"Hello, Sun Mi."

"Sun Woo-ah, nice to meet you. I would like you to meet my husband."  And here we goes....

 

 

Se Hun looks into the hot pot in front of him blankly. Hye Ri looks confused toward him. 

"Hey, something troubled you?"

"Ah, nothing. How's the food?"

"Thank God I am here. If I were not, maybe you would had another attempt to burn our apartment."  Se Hun laughs. They are now inside the boys' apartment. Woo Young isn't there, he is still stuck in the traffic. He said that the train was full so he waited for another train. 

"That is a bad thing that Woo Young is not here. You prepare this for him, right?"  Hye Ri sighs, "does Woo Young-sshi ever think about me?"

"What?"

"I ask you. Hasn't he mentioned me at all?"  Se Hun stops for seconds. He thinks what the best for Hye Ri, and later he shakes his head, "I'm sorry. Other than this cooking thing, he never mentions you. I am sorry."

"Ah, I get it....no, actually. I don't know what should I do, Se Hun-sshi. I have done everything that I can to attract him, which making you notice my feelings rather than he himself noticing me."  

Se Hun ruffles her hair, "just wait for him. He is not that senseless, actually. We are all busy, that is why he doesn't notice you." 

"Hey, do you happen to know Han In Young-sshi outside from our work? because I can see clearly she knows you."  Se Hun is frozen. 

"Uuh, yeah."

"How?"

"She is my...ex."

"WHAT? YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND? No wonder...."

"What?"

"She was really jelaous, you know. She didn't even act politely like she used to be to me. I was wondering at that time because I thought I didn't do anything wrong. I even covered for her. So now I know."

"Don't smile like you are the wisest person ever!"

"Hey! I am wise. Just saying, she still has feelings for you. Do you still have that?"  Se Hun is still frozen. I do know what he needs to say, but...."of course he still has. What do you think the reason why he still stays single for this whole time?"  Suddenly, Woo Young is coming in. He giggles after saying that, "I can see both of you are cooking. I wan to eat. I am starving like hell."

"Don't touch that! Wash your hands!"  

"That hurts!"

"Whatever! Hey, Se Hun-sshi, I can help you. I can help you get closer to her again."  Hye Ri says that while winking to him. Se Hun smiles again, "she has dated another guy. Your boss."

"Who?"

"Sun Woo."

"Sun Woo-sshi? Pfffttt....he is nowhere near In Young-sshi. Like no way."  

"Why? She is a girl, he is a man,"  asks Woo Young, who joins them as he has finished washing his hands. Hye Ri grins. "Because he is gay."

"WHAT?"

"YAH!! OH SE HUN! STOP SPREADING YOUR SALIVA INTO THE FOOD! IT'S DISGUSTING!" 

"Oh yeah. He is thinking that the fact is a secret, but we know. In Young is just a pose for him. He usually takes her into dinner and those things, but it is just for covering the truth. His family knows this fact, too, but he himself is still shy to uncover that. So...HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"Let him go. He needs to tell the truth."  Woo Young grins to Hye Ri, makes the girl's heart skips a beat, "is this good? I am really starving."

 

 

"Thank you, sunbae."

"No probl....hey, is that Oh Se Hun?"  In Young follows the direction. She sees Se Hun is there, wearing just t-shirt and jeans, waiting for someone in front of her apartment's gate. 

"I think he is."

"Go there. I definitely think he is waiting for you."

"Thank you, sunbae. Be careful."

"I will, and you are welcome."  In Young gets out from the car, and approaches Se Hun. Sun Woo's car is disappearing. 

"Se Hun-sshi, what are you--"  She is cut by Se Hun...well, by his mouth. He kisses her passionately, like that is no other time he can kiss her. He grabs her waist tightly, and In Young suddenly can't breath--the kiss is breathtaking. 

"Se Hun,"  It is disappeared again by him. In Young opens and Se Hun gladly takes the chance. He explores the girl's mouth with his tounge. In Young moans because of the pleasure. Their tounges are playing, twisting each other. Se Hun push In Young, trapping her between the wall and himself. Later, he releases the kiss; both of them are gasping the air, like there is no air again between them. 

"Se Hun..."

"I want you, In Young-ah. I want you, now."  In Young gulps. She remembers this face. His face. 

"I..."  He pecks her lips, and they are making out for a long time, and his mouth reaches her neck. In Young gasps again, bites her lip because she doesn't want to moan in front of the gate. 

"I can't hold it anymore. In Young-ah, I.want.you.now."  

 

 

Okay....I don't know I will write a or not...what do you think? 

Thank you for waiting!

and check these out!

(sehun, what are you seeing???? Are you peeking on us????)

(and kris, really? that face? what am I supposed to do with that face?)

 

(this troll....thank God I made him married here, and his wife is much a troll like him)

 

(and baekkie, go to your honeymoon, quickly!)

 

(and this guy.....you should really look out for your pregnant wife....or maybe you get this prebaby-stress thing? LOL)

 

OKAY, ENOUGH OF THESE RANDOM THINGS....

PLEASE VOTE EXO FOR MAMA 2013!!!