Her Life

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

hi! Han In Young is back! Probably if you want to understand the story better, I recommend you to read the first story first, Crush on You

thank you for subscribing!

 

In Young packs her things. She is late to go to her work. 

"Oops!"  And now her bag is fallen. The things inside her bags are spread out. She sighs. Her short hair (she has cut her hair) is no help too. It is messy now. 

"How am I gonna finish this? Why did I have too many drinks yesterday?"  she murmurs to herself. She picks the things quickly and pack it back to her bag. She search hair dyer and a comb to make her hair looks good this morning. 

She has lived by herself for two years. This tiny but warm apartment that she rent is a dream house for her. Her mother, Yoon ahjumma, is still working as maid, but now she is working at another family's house, not Seo house.....

Yeah, she left that family to live with her uncle again, after her mother was assigned to work back at the old grandmother's house. And that was the last time she saw Gong Chan's family, including Se Hun....

I have to erase that memory, she says to her mind. Se Hun is not a part of her life anymore, at least not physically. They broke up, just after eight months relationship. The reason? There was no reason. They just....separated. 

That will be a hell to explain. In Young felt pain in her heart, suddenly, again. She wonders how he is doing now. What his works, where he lives, or who his partner is now.....

Her phone suddenly is ringing. She is taken back to her reality, and quickly picks up the phone. 

"Hello?"

"In Young-ah!"

"Yu Ri!"  Yu Ri, Song Yu Ri, is one of her two longtime best friends. Yu Ri sounds so happy. 

"Hey, I just wanna tell you, I'm getting married!" 

"Oh My God! Really? How did Baek Hyun oppa propose to you?"

"With the cutest and the most romantic thing. He sang, actually sang...well, with help of Jong Dae oppa too, and Chan Yeol oppa with his guitar, Super Junior's Marry U! In front of my workplace? Isn't that sweet?"  In Young smiles. Yu Ri has been in relationship with Baek Hyun for almost six years. Yes, she was in the beginning of her relationship when In Young and Se Hun broke up. 

"That is indeed sweet. So, when will the marriage be held?"

"Two months later,"  In Young gasps, it is so fast!  "I know, so fast. But his mother has pushed us to marry as soon as possible. I...well, I invite you. I know that maybe it will be awkward too, but can you help me?"

"By being your bridesmaid? I am in."

"Really? In Young-ah! Thank you so much! I love you!"

"Congratulations, Yu Ri! You can defeat Byun Baek Hyun the playboy!"  Yu Ri is giggling. 

"Tell me something I don't know, Han In Young,"  and she laughs again,  "okay. I will call you later. Bye!"  And the conversation is over. In Young smiles again. She is happy for Yu Ri. Remembering how hard their early relationship was, this news is a happy thing. 

 

 

Two months later....

"Hey! Look at you! You are so pretty!"  Min Ah shouts to Yu Ri, who is in her wedding dress and smiles shyly because of her friend's compliment. 

"Thank you."

"It's not you who got lucky, it's the groom!"

"Min Ah! Stop it!"  In Young smiles behind her two best friends. Both her and Min Ah are bridesmaids. She is holding a pocket camera, to capture any precious moments at the wedding. 

"Hello, can I come in?"

"Hee Joo unnie! Wow! Look at that big belly!"  Min Ah shouts again. Hee Joo is laughing hard, while making entrance with her big...stomach. It's not that she is fat, she is pregnant now. 

"So, how's the baby? Have you checked the ?"

"Yes. He is a boy. His grandmother is so delighted."  Ah, that eccentric Mrs. Park. No wonder her son, who is Hee Joo's husband, whose name is Park Chan Yeol, is a eccentric one too. Yu Ri can still remember how Mrs. Park tested her son's feelings to Hee Joo, by playing a drama as a cruel mother in front of him. 

"Whoah! Have you guys been ready with name yet?"  asks In Young. Hee Joo shakes her head, "his grandparents are the one who prepare it. Just as same as my brother-in-law's daughter's name."

"Yeah! I'm coming too!"

"Jie jie!" 

"Ah, Xiao Feng!"  Yu Ri shouts when she sees that little kid, probably is around four years old, is running to the bride. Her mother, who is pregnant too, is coming later. 

"Hello, Xiao Feng."  In Young greets the little girl. She is reminding her of Eun Gyeong six years ago....wel now she is probably a very beautiful kid now. 

"Hi!"  she talks fluently in korean, despite the fact that she lives in Hong Kong. Ji Eun, her mother, is smiling to Yu Ri. 

"Congratulations, darling. Sorry, I hope I can come earlier. But my husband is so busy."

"It's okay. As the Director of Xi Airlines, he is expected to be busy."

"Hey, unnie! How's yours?"  asks Hee Joo while her index finger is pointing at Ji Eun's belly. 

"He's a boy. Finally! My in-laws has stopped pushing me around after they heard this."  All the women there are smiling bitterly. They still remember how tight and hard Xi Family is. Good thing Ji Eun can stand up. Well, Ji Eun will say it's mainly because the support of her husband. 

"Well, well, well, the ladies are here."  

"Jong In!"

"Hey, how are you?"

"Fine, thanks. Talk about mothers, are we now?"  Jong In teases. Ji Eun punches his arm. 

"Noona! That hurts!"

"It's your fault for teasing us."

"The groom is asking whether the bride is ready or not."

"Well, tell him, we just got here and we will take photos with her as long as we want!"  Ji Eun gives orders. Jong In makes a gesture, "aye, aye, Mrs. Xi Lu Han."  And he smiles, and walks out. 

"So, shall I take those photos?"  asks In Young. The other women agree with her. 

 

 

"I'm nervous."

"It's okay Baekkie. You will walk to an entirely different life. You should be nervous."  Chan Yeol, as the groom's good friend, is giving advice, which is correct because one year ago he sat at Baek Hyun's place now, the seat of trembling and terrified groom. Lu Han is giggling. 

"What?"

"It's just so funny to see you afraid of something. Byun Baek Hyun is never afraid."

"Don't make me remind you of how miserable you were when you married Ji Eun noona five years ago."  Lu Han shows his handpalms, giving gesture of giving up. 

"Well, Jong Dae hyung is ready with Kyung Soo hyung. They said that they would sing so beautifully so that the guests would see them more, not the couple."  Jong In comes into the room, "and your wife, ge, just sent me away from bride's room."

"That is so her."

"Where is Se Hun?"

"He will come. He said he would be late because of his work."

"And In Young is the bridesmaid. What a life. Does he know that?"  Baek Hyun nods. 

"I tell him, of course. Maybe that is why he choose to be late now."

 

 

yeah, first chapter of the sequel!

Just to remind you, this is six years later.....so just add the current EXO's members age (at 23rd October 2013) with six. Viola! You got their age in the story.

And about the girls' age in this story:

Han In Young, Song Yu Ri and Min Ah: 26 years old

Hee Joo: 28 years old

Ji Eun: 29 years old

I hope it helps! Thank you

XOXO