His Life

Only You (Sequel to Crush on You)

I know, that is so bad, right?

I have said that there will be a big trouble for them, which is now revealed: They have to put back the pieces 

thank you for reading and subscribing! I really need comments, because no comments, I have no feeling to continue writing. *evil smile*

 

KRRRIIIIINGGG!! 

Se Hun is opening his eyes. His alarm has been ringing so loud. He uncovers himself from the blanket, revealing his upper body. Yes, he is just wearing shorts for sleeping. 

"Woo Young-ah. Wake up."  He calls his best friend, Song Woo Young, who sleeps beside him. Well, he is beside him because their beds are next to each other. 

"Uuhhh...."

"Wake up!"

"What...time is it?"  Woo Young is trying to collect his conciousness. Se Hun looks to the alarm, "we are on time. Just make your breakfast. I will take a bath." 

"Okay."  Woo Young wakes up from his bed, and heads to the kitchen. They are now roomate, because they are working at the same company. Well, you can't say it's a company, because they are now working as the invisible men. Yeah, that is how they call their job for the past two years. 

Both Se Hun and Woo Young graduated from the university two years ago, and immediately recruited by Seo family as their financial's advisors. Yeah, not the senior one, but the junior. But they are working on one condition: no one knows that they are helping those CEO's (including Se Hun's brother-in-law, Gong Chan). So that is how they call themselves "invisible men."

"You have three messages."  The voice mail is heard by both men, as Se Hun is still getting ready for bathing. 

PIIP "Se Hun-ah, this is your lovely sister. I just want to tell you that I want you to come to my house because we have something to celebrate! My book is best-seller again! You have to come at usual time, day after tomorrow, okay? Love you!"

PIIP "Woo Young-ah, this is your mother. May I remind you that you will have a date with my friend's daughter?"  There is a sorrowful groan from the kitchen, "okay. Just that. And don't forget this or I will come there and burn you. And Se Hun-sshi? How are you doing? You must be very tired to live with that brat. I'm sorry if he makes trouble. Bye!"

PIIP "Se Hun-ah, Woo Young-ah, it's me Baek Hyun. I just want to tell you that I will be getting married, two months later. I'm inviting you two to come. And don't worry, the bride-to-be is my longtime girlfriend. Don't forget to eat, that is what Jong In said. And don't forget to, this is what Channie said, wear suits. I don't know what has been in his mind, because he is quite crazy of his wife's pregnancy. And Se Hun-ah, she will come."  And Se Hun stops what he has been doing. 

"She will come."

Se Hun groans. Woo Young can hear that, of course, and he sighs. 

"They will meet again."  he whispers. 

 

Woo Young has left earlier, because he is having an earlier meeting with Ho Won, one of his advised people. Se Hun is cleaning the plates and all the dining's tools when the phone is ringing. He leaves it because it will enter the voice mail. 

"Hello! You all have gone? I just call to say I will fly to Seoul because of Baek Hyun's weeding. Xiao Feng is missing you so much, Se Hun-ah. And Ji Eun said that she wanted to stare to you instead to your photo so that our son will have same face with you. You know, you are her favourite man."  Se Hun is smilling. That is Lu Han's voice. He is calling from Hong Kong, because he stays there now, with his little family. 

Then the phone stops. Se Hun gets back to his previous working. Then he remembers the news that Baek Hyun told in the voice mail. 

She will come. 

 

Of course he knows exactly what he meant. She is In Young. 

 

How long has he never seen her? After that horrible thing....

 

Although In Young told that she was not affected, she is. Until now. Because what is the reason behind her sudden disappearance, other than that thing?

 

Oh God, I can't even erase it from my mind, Se Hun thinks. That stupid act! Why? Why did he have to fall into that trap? Why? 

The phone is ringing again, awaking Se Hun from his pond of memories. He decides not to pick it up again, and let the phone goes to voice mail. 

"Hey! I know you are still at home."  This is Jong In's voice, "don't forget the wedding. And don't search that horrible excuses. You and I know how important this marriage to Baek Hyun hyung."

Of course I know, Se Hun says in his heart. He takes his bag and his eyeglassess, also with his motorbike keys, and heads to the parking lot. 

"Good morning, Oh Se Hun-sshi."  A young girl, probably around his age, is greeting to him. He smiles to her, "good morning too, Lee Hye Ri-sshi."  She is his neighbour, and she is always helping them with cooking. Se Hun knows her intention: to gain Woo Young's attention, but that boy is too senseless to see this. 

"Going to work?"

"Yes. You too?"  She nods. "And Woo Young is not here. He has gone first."  Hye Ri is blushing. 

"You can go with me. I can take you there, if you are okay with motorbike."

"I'm okay with that. Thank you, Se Hun-sshi."

 

And finally, that day is coming. Baek Hyun's wedding. Se Hun had taken his suit from his sister's house just for this occasion. Their apartment is kind of small, so they left some of their clothes, mostly their suits and other formal things, in their previous houses. Woo Young has rent a car to take them to the wedding hall. 

"Well, you look okay." 

"You too."

"I will always remember that you are the only guy that can tidy my suit."  

"Now you really sound like a gay, Woo Young."

"Just stop it already. You have teased me for six years."

"And yet I'm still your best friend."

"Because I pity you. You don't have much friends too." 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."  

"How's Jong In hyung? I mean, he is absolutely not bringing Soo Yeon noona to the wedding, right?"

"She is going to marry someone else. Just don't bring that topic again."

"And you? How are you feeling now?"  

"Nothing. Just usual."

"And I really wonder where the hell did you get that technic."

"What technic?"

"Technic to cover your feelings. You are really good at that."  Se Hun sighs. "Can we please stop this conversation? I don't really want to talk about it."

"Up to you. I just want to warn you, that you have to be ready."

 

Se Hun and Woo Young are entering the hall. There are a lot of people there. Se Hun knows many of them, and he smiles gently to whoever he knows. Woo Young follows him, even though he doesn't know those people at all. He comes here as Se Hun's companion. 

"Where will we be going?"

"To the groom's room?"  And Woo Young nods. They are walking to get there, and open the door. 

"Se Hun!"

"Se Hun-ah! Woo Young-ah! You're coming!"

"So glad to see both of you here!" 

Se Hun smiles and hugs all of his hyungs there. He hasn't seen them for months, and for Lu Han, it has been three years since he last saw him. 

"How are you?"  asks Lu Han. 

"I'm fine, ge. How's your family, then?"

"They are fine. Ji Eun really wants to meet you. I will take you there."  And Se Hun can't say no, even though he knows what will wait for him. Lu Han pulls Se Hun's hand, and guides him to enter into bride's chamber. 

God. 

 

It's her. 

 

And she is still in her short hair. 

 

For six years. 

 

Because of him. 

Se Hun gulps his own saliva because of nervousness. 

"Girls! Look who I brought here!"  And those eyes are widen. 

"Se Hun!"

"Hunnie! You come!"

"Ah! Se Hun-sshi!"

"Nice to see you come, Se Hun-sshi."  All of them, except In Young, are greeting him. But their eyes are locked to each other. In Young gulps, because of nervousness. 

"Hey, how's my favourite man in the planet?"  Ji Eun asks to Se Hun. He immediately changes his face (as he is the expert at covering his feelings, just like Woo Young have said) and smiles to her. 

"I'm fine noona. How's the pregnancy? I heard it is a boy."  Ji Eun nods. 

"And I want him to look exactly like you."

"Then you can see me as much as you want."

"And that is why I brought him here,"  Lu Han says. 

"And you, Hee Joo noona? How's your pregnancy?"

"Same with Ji Eun unnie here, it is a boy. And I wonder if you can give me a free photo. What Ji Eun unnie says is true. You have become a fine man,"  and then she chuckles, playfully, because she is kidding. 

"Thank you noona."  And his eyes are staring to the other three girls there. He walks toward the bride and her bridesmaids. 

"Hello, Yu Ri-sshi. Congratulations."

"Thank You. Here, let me kiss the most gorgeous man in our class on his cheek."   Se Hun kisses the bride's cheeks instead, "and that is my gratitude of giving you a congratulation."  Yu Ri is smiling. 

"And you don't give me too?"  Min Ah is kidding too, because after that she giggles. 

"For what?"

"I don't know. Maybe for congratulation on me being you sister-in-law wannabe?"

"What?"  Both In Young and Se Hun yell. 

"Jong In oppa just proposed to her. To become his girlfriend."  Yu Ri breaks the news. 

"Congrats then!"  

"What? You ARE Jong In's girlfriend now? How so?"

"I will explain later. This is Yu Ri's day!"  Min Ah shouts, and then she smiles warmly to Yu Ri, "and now you are the only one single woman here, In Young-ah."  In Young looks so shocked. 

"And just grow your hair, really! You look beautiful with long hair!" 

Yes, yes you are, In Young-ah......